Trump’s New Spy Chief Worked For A Foreign Politician The U.S. Accused of Corruption

black unemployment has been in a steady decline for at least 10 years.

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2010_2020_all_period_M01_data.gif
Bureau of Labor Statistics Data
Yep and is at historic lows right now. Want me to post a chart on food stamps? It would be eye opening.

View attachment 308117

historic lows is good - but donny isn't the sole reason. he's just continuing the decline that clearly shows when it started & by whom. unemployment as a whole was 10% in 2008 & dropped to 5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. donny's rate is +/- 3.5%.... you do the math.

& shame on obama for not wanting people to go hungry.... no worries - your president will be cutting medicaid, medicare & social security, SNAP & CHIP soon enough.
He needs to cut entitlements.

he flat out lied when he said they wouldn't be touched. medicare & social security aren't 'entitlements' & neither is medicaid for the most part. they are all paid into. what should be cut are the welfare queen corps' subsidies.

good to know you are against feeding the most vulnerable & children's healthcare.

trump loves you long time.
Entitlements need to be cut. Period. End of story. Save me your sob stories of vulnerability and such.

lol.... it's called being human. a human with humanity. children? disabled? seniors? vets?

you have very little human emoton. something you & donny share. CONgrats. thankfully there aren't as many of *you* as there are of us.

Trend? Seriously?
Yes, as the data shows. A ten year trend. What the fuck? Playing stupid will just make people think you are stupid.

You don't think stats can be deceiving? Is the NBA racist in your POV. That is what the stats show...

numbers don't lie... but donny does.

bigley.
So you believe the NBA is racist? Outstanding.

dude - wtf are you talking about? whatever you were trying to compare was a deflection, strawman, apples to oranges etc etc etc.

i ignored it for the obvious non sequitur reasons you tried to spin it. got it?

lol...

Obama’s Last Three Years Of Job Growth All Beat Trump’s Best Year
Chuck Jones Senior Contributor
Markets
I cover technology companies, worldwide economies and the stock market

Far from being the “Best economy ever”

Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years.
[...]
  • 2014: 3.006 million fell to 3.004 million, down 2,000 jobs
  • 2015: 2.729 million fell to 2.72 million, down 9,000 jobs
  • 2016: 2.318 million increased to 2.345 million, up 27,000 jobs
  • 2017: 2.153 million fell to 2.109 million, down 44,000 jobs
  • 2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)
  • 2019: 2.115 million fell to 2.096 million, down 19,000 jobs
While not exceeding Obama’s last three years, Trump’s 2.314 million in 2018 barely beat Obama’s 2.301 in 2014.

Obama created 1.6 million more jobs than Trump over a three-year period

[...]

Job growth is a continuation from Obama’s Presidency

[...]
960x0.jpg

U.S. private sector employment
Graph courtesy of Joel D. Shore, based on employment data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

[...]

Yep and is at historic lows right now. Want me to post a chart on food stamps? It would be eye opening.

View attachment 308117

historic lows is good - but donny isn't the sole reason. he's just continuing the decline that clearly shows when it started & by whom. unemployment as a whole was 10% in 2008 & dropped to 5% in 2016 despite having a (R) congress for 6 of those 8 years. donny's rate is +/- 3.5%.... you do the math.

& shame on obama for not wanting people to go hungry.... no worries - your president will be cutting medicaid, medicare & social security, SNAP & CHIP soon enough.

he flat out lied when he said they wouldn't be touched. medicare & social security aren't 'entitlements' & neither is medicaid for the most part. they are all paid into. what should be cut are the welfare queen corps' subsidies.

good to know you are against feeding the most vulnerable & children's healthcare.

Entitlements need to be cut. Period. End of story. Save me your sob stories of vulnerability and such.

lol.... it's called being human. a human with humanity. children? disabled? seniors? vets?

you have very little human emoton. something you & donny share. CONgrats. thankfully there aren't as many of *you* as there are of us.
Vets and children are already taken care of. But all the parasites who sit on Medicaid and welfare and game the system like your friend IM2 need to go back to work. We need to increase the retirement age, it should be 70 for people currently under 40 and 73 for people currently under 30. Put a limit on Medicare spend, not for those who are truly sick but for those who are bored and go to the MD just to go. We need to keep data on how often people go and why to understand the inefficiencies.

Trend? Seriously?
Yes, as the data shows. A ten year trend. What the fuck? Playing stupid will just make people think you are stupid.

You don't think stats can be deceiving? Is the NBA racist in your POV. That is what the stats show...

bigley.

dude - wtf are you talking about? whatever you were trying to compare was a deflection, strawman, apples to oranges etc etc etc.

lol...

Markets

Trump continually says that, “the U.S. is experiencing the best economy ever.” This is obvious gaslighting since the new results show that President Trump’s best year of job growth was 2.314 million in 2018 (the first year of the tax cut) but it falls short of any of Obama’s last three years.
[...]
  • 2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)
While not exceeding Obama’s last three years, Trump’s 2.314 million in 2018 barely beat Obama’s 2.301 in 2014.

[...]

[...]
960x0.jpg

Graph courtesy of Joel D. Shore, based on employment data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

[...]

There is always natural growth post recession and Obama benefited from TARP (Bush implement) and PRIME rate of 3.25% and LIBOR rate of .20%. Current prime is 4.75% and LIBOR is 1.6%!!!! So borrowings are significantly more expensive and so is our interest payments on our $23trn of debt. Slowest recovery in history under BHO and record number of people on food stamps. Trumps Jon growth is much more difficult given the higher interest rate environment and under Trump the market has risen 10k points and that is despite all the odd impeachment crap. Even David Rubenstein, a Democrat supported stated that the economy is doing very well under Trump. 90% of people responded they are better off now than in 2015.

My point with the NBA was that sometimes stats are misleading.

The American middle class is absolutely better off now than it was decades ago | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

Bernie's Wrong: We Are Better Off Today Than We Were 45 Years Ago | RealClearPolitics

And there is that pesky consumer confidence...

Vets and children are already taken care of. But all the parasites who sit on Medicaid and welfare and game the system like your friend IM2 need to go back to work. We need to increase the retirement age, it should be 70 for people currently under 40 and 73 for people currently under 30. Put a limit on Medicare spend, not for those who are truly sick but for those who are bored and go to the MD just to go. We need to keep data on how often people go and why to understand the inefficiencies.

that's just not true. there are many vets & children uninsured. but you go ahead & be heartless. i wouldn't expect anything less from a trump supporter.

that's just not true. there are many vets & children uninsured. but you go ahead & be heartless. i wouldn't expect anything less from a trump supporter.

They are? What hospital would turn away kids and vets? I do not know of any.

they are obligated to treat anybody that walks thru their doors. without insurance, they will get the bare minimum - a bandaid & an aspirin vs real medical care. anybody that needs a bed gets one - but the cost of that bed is never absorbed by the hospital. you & i pay for it thru higher premiums.

they are obligated to treat anybody that walks thru their doors. without insurance, they will get the bare minimum - a bandaid & an aspirin vs real medical care. anybody that needs a bed gets one - but the cost of that bed is never absorbed by the hospital. you & i pay for it thru higher premiums.

Not quite. Vets have medical coverage through the VA and kids have medicaid. My question is why do people have kids when they cannot afford them? That is the first major problem. If you cannot afford kids, don't have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5e5058392600000405b5f7fd.jpeg

Richard Grenell did not disclose payments for advocacy work on behalf of a Moldovan politician whom the U.S. later accused of corruption.

President Donald Trump’s new acting intelligence director, Richard Grenell, used to do consulting work on behalf of an Eastern European oligarch who is now a fugitive and was recently barred from entering the U.S. under anti-corruption sanctions imposed last month by the State Department.

In 2016, Grenell wrote several articles defending the oligarch, a Moldovan politician named Vladimir Plahotniuc, but did not disclose that he was being paid, according to records and interviews. Grenell also did not register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, which generally requires people to disclose work in the U.S. on behalf of foreign politicians.

FARA is the same law that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates were convicted of violating. (Manafort went to trial. Gates pleaded guilty.)

Much More: Trump’s New Spy Chief Worked For A Foreign Politician The U.S. Accused of Corruption

Trump only hires the best. Grenell is now in charge of all 17 of out intelligence agencies. What do you think?
^ homophobe

That is crazy talk. Explain how. Be specific.

looking at the chart the trend has been climbing steadily b4 & since donny took office.

again - numbers don't lie.

So it was climbing before BHO took office so should we thank idiot Bush? By now we should be in a recession and we are still climbing. That is due to high consumer confidence and record low unemployment, which resulted in wage growth for the first time in 30 years.

5e5058392600000405b5f7fd.jpeg

Richard Grenell did not disclose payments for advocacy work on behalf of a Moldovan politician whom the U.S. later accused of corruption.

President Donald Trump’s new acting intelligence director, Richard Grenell, used to do consulting work on behalf of an Eastern European oligarch who is now a fugitive and was recently barred from entering the U.S. under anti-corruption sanctions imposed last month by the State Department.

In 2016, Grenell wrote several articles defending the oligarch, a Moldovan politician named Vladimir Plahotniuc, but did not disclose that he was being paid, according to records and interviews. Grenell also did not register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act, which generally requires people to disclose work in the U.S. on behalf of foreign politicians.

FARA is the same law that Trump’s former campaign manager Paul Manafort and former deputy campaign manager Rick Gates were convicted of violating. (Manafort went to trial. Gates pleaded guilty.)

Much More: Trump’s New Spy Chief Worked For A Foreign Politician The U.S. Accused of Corruption

Trump only hires the best. Grenell is now in charge of all 17 of out intelligence agencies. What do you think?
Trump appoints those who are as incompetent and corrupt as is Trump.
^ homophobe

Not quite. Vets have medical coverage through the VA and kids have medicaid. My question is why do people have kids when they cannot afford them? That is the first major problem. If you cannot afford kids, don't have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not every vet is covered substantially thru the VA. it all depends on how 'injured or disabled' one is at the time of discharge. then there are the multitudes of homeless vets... you should know that's a problem. boston has $ collection sites around town, do they not?

as for kids?

Children’s Public Health Insurance Coverage Lower Than in 2017
Edward R. Berchick and Laryssa Mykyta |
September 10, 2019

About 4.3 million children did not have any health insurance coverage in 2018, an increase of 425,000 (or 0.6 percentage points) from the previous year, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s annual Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2018 report released today.
Uninsured Rate for Children Up to 5.5 Percent in 2018

' My question is why do people have kids when they cannot afford them? That is the first major problem. If you cannot afford kids, don't have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i agree entirely. however.......... not having birth control mandated, or even 'free' in some cases ... trying to overturn roe v wade sure isn't the solution to that, now is it? real fiscal conservative knows that is far better to pay a little up front to save tons of cash at the back end. but trying to CONvince the 'GOP' now is pretty fruitless.

not every vet is covered substantially thru the VA. it all depends on how 'injured or disabled' one is at the time of discharge. then there are the multitudes of homeless vets... you should know that's a problem. boston has $ collection sites around town, do they not?

as for kids?

Children’s Public Health Insurance Coverage Lower Than in 2017
Edward R. Berchick and Laryssa Mykyta |
September 10, 2019

About 4.3 million children did not have any health insurance coverage in 2018, an increase of 425,000 (or 0.6 percentage points) from the previous year, according to the U.S. Census Bureau’s annual Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2018 report released today.
Uninsured Rate for Children Up to 5.5 Percent in 2018

' My question is why do people have kids when they cannot afford them? That is the first major problem. If you cannot afford kids, don't have them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

i agree entirely. however.......... not having birth control mandated, or even 'free' in some cases ... trying to overturn roe v wade sure isn't the solution to that, now is it? real fiscal conservative knows that is far better to pay a little up front to save tons of cash at the back end. but trying to CONvince the 'GOP' now is pretty fruitless.

That is on the parents. No kids would be turned down for medicaid. That is why the program is there. My wife and I have strong private health insurance but if we had a child that needed significant medical attention, we would automatically be shifted to Medicaid. Crazy, I know. So parents just need to be aware and we have way too many kids having kids, who have no f*cking idea what to do and how to take care of them. Hell, I would pay kids 15 - 22 a stipend not to have kids before marriage. The Yang $1k per month. It would actually save us monies in the long run, I bet.

Trend? Seriously?

bigley.

lol...

Markets

[...]

[...]

[...]
960x0.jpg

[...]

Most of the jobs Obama used to pad his statistics were government jobs. He expanded the IRS from 10,000 jobs to over 100,000. He filled DoD jobs with blacks, Hispanics, and foreigners....very few qualified whites.

A government job is a negative towards the deficit. Private sector jobs are a positive towards federal revenue and balancing the budget.

Last edited:

That is crazy talk. Explain how. Be specific.

looking at the chart the trend has been climbing steadily b4 & since donny took office.

again - numbers don't lie.

So it was climbing before BHO took office so should we thank idiot Bush? By now we should be in a recession and we are still climbing. That is due to high consumer confidence and record low unemployment, which resulted in wage growth for the first time in 30 years.

we were bleeding out 100s of thousands of jobs monthly by the time bush left office. that steady consumer confidance didn't kick in until after he was gone.

Forum List

Back