Trump’s Mega-Fans in Moscow Declare They’re ‘Ready to Elect Him Again’. Should pootin and Trump rule forever ?

should pootin and trump rule forever ?

• Yes, only from "Trumpists "

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No, only from "Trumpists "

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
1645533722058.png

nothing is new here, my qestion how many "Trumpists " here want putin and Trump to rule forever ?

yes
no

View attachment 604846

nothing is new here, my qestion how many "Trumpists " here want putin and Trump to rule forever ?

yes
no
Is this a challenging question or an information seeking question

View attachment 604846

yes
no
I want gas under $2 and stuff at the grocery store, and no illegals flooding the country. What do you want doofus?

View attachment 604846

yes
no
They never were Americans..

I want gas under $2 and stuff at the grocery store, and no illegals flooding the country. What do you want doofus?
I want to be left alone by people like you who think the world is only perfect when you can live in a period of low cost which doesn't last unless you marshal your recourses and reduce your expenditures.

View attachment 604846

yes
no
Another sad childish attempt at a Trump smear...

Baby, everyone can see that Biden and Putin have something going on....(wink! Wink!!)

I want to be left alone by people like you who think the world is only perfect when you can live in a period of low cost which doesn't last unless you marshal your recourses and reduce your expenditures.
When things get bad enough, and a percentage of people are not in a good mood, go them and keep your rhetoric up.

Presuming that diplomacy fails, there are three scenarios that could play out. Which one comes to pass will depend in large part on how Putin decides he can best achieve his ultimate goals: crippling Ukrainian military capabilities, sowing turmoil in the Ukrainian government, and, ultimately, turning Ukraine into a failed state—an outcome that Putin seeks because it would bring an end to the threat of Ukraine as an intractable adversary and increasingly serious security challenge. Putin loathes the prospect of a thriving and prosperous democratic model in the cradle of East Slavic civilization, a development that could provide Russian citizens with an increasingly palatable and inspiring framework for a democratic transition in their own country. Faced with declining influence and control over Ukrainian domestic and foreign policy, the Kremlin can achieve its objectives only with military force.

Forum List

Back