Trumps Lawyers Issue Legal Response Kicking House Democrats In The Balls

The Constitution has not change. You assfucks used to loce the Constitution & now your defend a man that pisses on it every day.,

Why is that?

The Constitution says Congress decides where money is to spent., Your orange hero said " Fuck that. I want my wall"
Grow a brain stem, you clown!
All the little leftist piss-ant judges have tried to stop the POTUS from taking excess funds from a military fund and applying it to the wall and failed. Appeals Court Allows Trump To Divert $3.6 Billion In Military Funds For Border Wall

His number one job is to make the nation secure and the leftist judges and deviant democrat politicians are trying to thwart him but they are failing. If you were any stupider you would be in a pot sitting on a window sill.

He is not making Amer9ica secure. He is wasting dollars. The leftist judges in this case are applying the Constitution correctly and the so-called conservative judges are acting like liberals.

18 minutes.

18 minutes after the election results were in, democrats vowed to begin impeachment.

It started earlier than that.

Could Trump Be Impeached Shortly After He Takes Office? - Politico, April 2016
Pelosi said they have been working on impeaching Trump for over 2 1/2 years. As if the intentions and agenda of these fools have not been completely transparent.

Intentions were transparent, but process of doing it wasn't. Regardless of trying for three years now, they haven't found solid proof and reason to impeach him, so they decided to go with the stuff they normally do - bullshit.

The President has the sole power to determine Foreign Policy. A delay in Foreign Policy is his right, and even with what I consider an unconstitutional limit on how long a president can with hold or delay Foreign Aid, the President still released it within that artificial deadline.
NO IT IS NOT the president's perogative on foreign aid passed by congress.

IT BROKE THE LAW, the Impoundment control act of 1974....

please stop lying.
Dear Child of Hell. Calling someone telling the truth a liar because you are a liar, is committing the offense of lying and doubling down on slander and false accusations. You will be held accountable for that on Judgment Day.

There was no violation of a so called "Impoundment Control Act" The funds were released within the time frame required. In fact, I would venture to say that this so called "Impoundment Act" is going to end up at SCOTUS and found Unconstitutional due to your little COUP 2.0 in the future.
I do not lie. You are ill-informed.

Impeachment: White House broke law by withholding Ukraine aid, GAO says

White House violated the law by freezing Ukraine aid, GAO says

GAO concludes Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid - CNNPolitics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0ea7aa-37a3-11ea-9c01-d674772db96b_story.html

You listed four leftist sources to the same news. We got it. :)

That's GAO opinion, and OMB disagree with it.

Have you, by the way, raised concerns about GAO opinions when Barry, according to them, broke the law 7 times, or this is special occasion?

The President has the sole power to determine Foreign Policy. A delay in Foreign Policy is his right, and even with what I consider an unconstitutional limit on how long a president can with hold or delay Foreign Aid, the President still released it within that artificial deadline.

please stop lying.
Dear Child of Hell. Calling someone telling the truth a liar because you are a liar, is committing the offense of lying and doubling down on slander and false accusations. You will be held accountable for that on Judgment Day.

There was no violation of a so called "Impoundment Control Act" The funds were released within the time frame required. In fact, I would venture to say that this so called "Impoundment Act" is going to end up at SCOTUS and found Unconstitutional due to your little COUP 2.0 in the future.

GAO concludes Trump administration broke law by withholding Ukraine aid - CNNPolitics

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...0ea7aa-37a3-11ea-9c01-d674772db96b_story.html

Have you, by the way, raised concerns about GAO opinions when Barry, according to them, broke the law 7 times, or this is special occasion?
we can't go on forever with 'what about-isms' of someone from the other side doing it, leaving open, the excusing of the wrong doing of the present person..... fyi-I did not here about Obama breaking the act/law, once, let alone 7 times when he reigned???

It's not a criminal offense.... though it did break the law..... it had no teeth, as penalty... congress is vowing to change that, and give it a stiffer penalty. We really just need lawful people, that follow the Act, and no new penalties imo.

please stop lying.

we can't go on forever with 'what about-isms' of someone from the other side doing it, leaving open, the excusing of the wrong doing of the present person..... fyi-I did not here about Obama breaking the act/law, once, let alone 7 times when he reigned???

It's not a criminal offense.... though it did break the law..... it had no teeth, as penalty... congress is vowing to change that, and give it a stiffer penalty. We really just need lawful people, that follow the Act, and no new penalties imo.

True, we can't go forever, but you turned the blind eye when "your guy" did it... seven times.

Regardless, even if Trump did break the law, and we obviously disagree on that, why he hasn't impeached by the House for that, but for "abuse of power" and "obstruction of Congress"?

first, let me ask... what do you think a high misdemeanor is....?
everyone on the right, is arguing that it doesn't just have to be a crime, but a HIGH crime, as if HIGH means something even above a normal, regular ole crime, but a HIGH crime....
"High crimes" are crimes that involve an abuse of office. The same ios true for 'high misdemeanors'.

So if I pay a mayor to not talk about my butt being fat, that is not a high crime as it does not involve abuse of his office, but if I paid him to not give me a fine for having my shed too close to my property line, that is an abuse of office and a 'high crime'. A misdemeanor that involved abuse of office, like a cop turning on his siren to make sure he got to the Krispy Creame before they run out of his favorite donuts, that would be a high misdemeanor, lol.

iu

18 minutes.

18 minutes after the election results were in, democrats vowed to begin impeachment.

Pelosi said they have been working on impeaching Trump for over 2 1/2 years. As if the intentions and agenda of these fools have not been completely transparent.

Intentions were transparent, but process of doing it wasn't. Regardless of trying for three years now, they haven't found solid proof and reason to impeach him, so they decided to go with the stuff they normally do - bullshit.
Sorry, but Trump has been impeached . Nothing will change it.

18 minutes.

Trump is a crook. He has always been a crook.

Why do you support a crook?

The Constitution has not change. You assfucks used to loce the Constitution & now your defend a man that pisses on it every day.,

Why is that?

The Constitution says Congress decides where money is to spent., Your orange hero said " Fuck that. I want my wall"
Grow a brain stem, you clown!
All the little leftist piss-ant judges have tried to stop the POTUS from taking excess funds from a military fund and applying it to the wall and failed. Appeals Court Allows Trump To Divert $3.6 Billion In Military Funds For Border Wall

His number one job is to make the nation secure and the leftist judges and deviant democrat politicians are trying to thwart him but they are failing. If you were any stupider you would be in a pot sitting on a window sill.
They weren't excess funds, asswipe. He stole it from building projects. But I understand how much you Trumpettes hate our military.

please stop lying.

I read those 7 times.
Done by members of the Obama administration.

We are talking what Trump did, assfuck.

This stuff is priceless.

Trump's legal team spelled out in great detail exactly why the House Democrat's partisan impeachment was a total sham. It illustrates why Democrats wanted to use Russian Collusion and not the Whistleblower as evidence of wrongdoing. It also shows that Democrats knew their arguments wouldn't stand up in a court of law which renders their claims of obstruction of congress totally unfounded. When Trump took congress to court in response to their demands for documents and witnesses....they immediately withdrew their demands. Then they rushed to impeach instead.

January 19, 2020
Trump’s attorneys issue a powerful response to the Articles of Impeachment
By Andrea Widburg
Anyone who has watched a Trump rally or followed Trump’s Twitter feed knows that he’s been open about his disdain for the House’s impeachment proceedings. However, now that the House formally delivered the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate, Trump’s lawyers can finally make known the President’s official legal stand against the Democrats’ blatant political effort to overturn the 2016 election.

In five-and-a-half fiery pages, Jay Alan Sekulow and Pat A. Cipollone attack both the impeachment process and the legal and factual bases (or lack thereof) underlying the articles of impeachment. Sekulow and Cipollone understand that the real audience is the American people, so the document is written in ordinary English, not legalese.

Regarding the entire impeachment, the lawyers state that this warped process attacks the American people and free elections:

The Articles of Impeachment submitted by House Democrats are a dangerous attack on the right of the American people to freely choose their President. This is a brazen and unlawful attempt to overturn the results of the 2016 election and interfere with the 2020 election-now just months away. The highly partisan and reckless obsession with impeaching the President began the day he was inaugurated and continues to this day.​
For the first Article of Impeachment, which alleges “abuse of power,” Sekulow and Cipollone explain that, contrary to the Constitution’s demand for “high Crimes and Misdemeanors,” the first Article fails to state any legal violation. Not only does it fail to identify actual legal wrongdoing, the facts alleged also fail to show that Trump abused his powers:

At all times, the President has faithfully and effectively executed the duties of his Office on behalf of the American people. The President's actions on the July 25,2019, telephone call with President Volodymyr Zelenskyy of Ukraine (the "July 25 call"), as well as on the earlier April 21, 2019, telephone call (the "April 21 call"), and in all surrounding and related events, were constitutional, perfectly legal, completely appropriate, and taken in furtherance of our national interest.​
The attorneys also note that the best evidence is the telephone call transcript, which Trump released immediately. Ukrainian officials, from President Zelenskyy on down, all support the transcript and the tenor of Trump’s deals with Ukraine.

Read more here.....https://www.americanthinker.com/blo..._response_to_the_articles_of_impeachment.html

Read the full legal response here...."Dangerous, Brazen and Unlawful" -- BREAKING: Trump Defense Team Files First Response to Sham Impeachment -- WITH FULL DOCUMENT
So, these same assfucks were dancing in the streets when Republivcans tried to undue the 1996 election?
Really?
That is their argument?

Typical Republican bullshit. They do something & then argue the other side can't do it.

I’m sure a lot of things may have occurred 24 years ago. Nothing to do with Don. Were you a volunteer for hilly’s campaign? Is that why you have cramps this month. They say chocolate may help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is that?

Go Pound Salt Devil Worshiper
upload_2020-1-21_8-20-21.png

please stop lying.

I read those 7 times.

Leftist-NoBorder-DesktopPopup-3224x1700.gif

1.) Joe Biden threatens to with hold Aid to Ukraine unless Ukraine fires the prosecutor investigating his son.

Ukraine fires the prosecutor.
Congress takes no Action.

2.) President Trump threatens to with hold aid to Guatemala unless they enforce their own immigration law.

Guatemala complies

3.) President Trump threatens to with hold aid to Honduras unless they enforce their own immigration law.

Honduras complies

4.) President Trump threatens to with hold aid to El Salvador unless they enforce their own immigration law.

El Salvador complies

5.) President Trump threatens to with hold aid to Mexico unless they enforce their own immigration law.

Mexico complies

6.) President Trump asks the Government of Ukraine to look in to corruption per the joint Anti-Corruption treaty between us.

Ukraine takes no action.
The Pelosi Lead House of Representatives goes postal and demands impeachment and investigations after spending 3 years investigating Russian Collusion only to have it proven to be a hoax, and failing at impeachment after The Mueller Report turned out to be a Dud.

One wonders why there was such an interest in Ukraine and money it was getting that even The Slightest Delay sent Pelosi and Friends in to epileptic fits.

My conclusion?

The Obama Administration and Friends, had insider trading going on in The Ukraine, and they lost a ton of money over the delay of Foreign Aid, and that is why they cared at all about it.

18 minutes.

Sorry, but Trump has been impeached . Nothing will change it.

That's what I said. Impeached on bullshit.

please stop lying.

I read those 7 times.

According to OMB he did nothing illegal, faggot.

Intentions were transparent, but process of doing it wasn't. Regardless of trying for three years now, they haven't found solid proof and reason to impeach him, so they decided to go with the stuff they normally do - bullshit
As if the Constitution gave the House a built in tool for impeachment.

The House only needs to start an inquiry, then send in a flurry of subpoenas for executive branch documents and personnel. Then simply wait for the president to appeal to the SCOTUS when the House engages in overreach of separations of powers, and then the president is instantly impeached.

They weren't excess funds, asswipe. He stole it from building projects. But I understand how much you Trumpettes hate our military.
Border security is just one tool for we can use for improving national security.

please stop lying.

I read those 7 times.

According to OMB he did nothing illegal, faggot.
OMB is the WHITEHOUSE's office of management and budget, ruled by the President.

The GAO is the Government Accountability Office, and oversees the omb.

The GAO is the final decision maker is my understanding.

Whatever you say, moron. You were totally wrong about Trump having access to military funds
but sure, whatever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back