Trump’s Latino Superfan Baffles CNN’s Baldwin: He Is ‘My Perfect Man’

A Marist/MSNBC/Telemundo poll released Monday says 70% of Latinos have a negative opinion of Trump, who said in his campaign announcement in June that Mexican immigrants are drug dealers and “rapists.”

But the same poll showed 55% of Latinos had a positive opinion of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

She also leads Trump, 53% to 40%, among registered voters nationally and 60% to 22% among Latino voters, according to the poll.

Overwhelming number of Latinos oppose Donald Trump: poll

MSNBC poll....enough said! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Yup. Reputable. Unlike your made up far right reactionary polls. Your boy does not have the traction to win the nomination much less the general election. Those Latinos you don't have, billy boy.

And then we have the BLACKS that LOVE Trump!

• VIDEO: Black Trump Supporter Goes Off at Rally: “Obama Has Failed Us. We’re Taking Back America”
    Right Wing News ^ | October 12, 2015 | Katie McGuire
    A video of a man going off at a Trump rally in Georgia is quickly going viral- and it’s easy to see why. His passion for Trump and his plans for jobs surely is something most Americans can relate to: From comments on YouTube: Mike Sweat Hoke has seen the truth. A two time Obama supporter. He realizes that Obama has failed the nation. We need a solid leader in this country. Trump is the man. RinascitaVita This guy speaks for lot of Black Americans that are mad as hell. Many are really pissed off that they got used by...
AND......

• Donald Trump Defends Tea Party to Left Leaning Crowd: ‘I Love the Tea Party’
    Breitbart ^ | 10/12/2015 | Alex Swoyer
    GOP frontrunner Donald Trump took up for the Tea Party to a Left-leaning crowd at the No Labels Convention in New Hampshire Monday morning.“I love the Tea Party,” Trump responded when an audience member asked about his thoughts on the Tea Party and the House Freedom Caucus, as well as the possibility of a government shutdown over defunding Planned Parenthood.“These are people in all fairness, these are people that love this country. They do love this country and they want the country to be great,” Trump defended. “They don’t want Planned Parenthood funded… I understand that.”The crowd booed, but Trump...
  • Dan Rather: Donald Trump Could Be Our Next President (watch out for exploding JakeAss heads)
    newsmax.com ^ | Bill Hoffmann
    Veteran newsman Dan Rather says Donald Trump could be headed to the White House. "I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility he gets elected," Rather, former "60 Minutes" correspondent and "CBS Evening News" anchor, told The Hollywood Reporter. "I said in the beginning he's not going to go away quickly. He isn't going to be the shooting star that goes away. "Because whatever else you think of Donald Trump, he is smart, he's very television smart. Donald Trump certainly has a good shot at the nomination. But Rather believes Trump must provide many more details on his ambitious...
fcoe3m.jpg

A Marist/MSNBC/Telemundo poll released Monday says 70% of Latinos have a negative opinion of Trump, who said in his campaign announcement in June that Mexican immigrants are drug dealers and “rapists.”

But the same poll showed 55% of Latinos had a positive opinion of Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton.

She also leads Trump, 53% to 40%, among registered voters nationally and 60% to 22% among Latino voters, according to the poll.

Overwhelming number of Latinos oppose Donald Trump: poll

MSNBC poll....enough said! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Trump has tapped into the bitter cracker vote, unfortunately for the op there aren't enough angry bitter uneducated crackers nationally to elect trump

Spoken like a racist Ni66er!...Don't try to hide it, Boy!

BOOM ! ...– CBS Poll: Trump Is “The Most Electable” Candidate…
the conservative treehouse ^ | October 11, 2015 | sundance

CBS has another National Poll reflecting Donald Trump with a substantive lead over the entire field of GOP candidates (Full Poll pdf below). However, beyond the leading support numbers Republican Primary Voters were asked this question: Q17. Regardless of how you intend to vote in 2016, which one of these Republican presidential candidates do you think has the best chance of winning the general election in November 2016?....

• Trump brands Merkel migrant policy 'insane'
    thepeninsulaqatar.com ^

• Washington:Republican US presidential frontrunner Donald Trump branded Angela Merkel's welcoming of migrants to Germany "insane" and said the policy will only spark riots in the country. "What's happening in Germany, I always thought Merkel was, like, this great leader," Trump said in comments aired Sunday on CBS's "Face the Nation." "What she's done in Germany is insane. It's insane." Trump -- whose popularity has soared in some quarters on his anti-immigration platform -- said that Europe was "going to have to handle" the migration crisis, but warned: "They're going to have riots in Germany." Germany is expected to receive between...

Forum List

Back