Trump's judgement of character, revisited

Can the average person look at a chess board 10 moves in and tell who's winning? Don't expect to always get Trump in the middle of the game.
I get it. Threatening NK's crazy leader with a strike from a non existent strike group near by is a game.

Can the average person look at a chess board 10 moves in and tell who's winning? Don't expect to always get Trump in the middle of the game.

Trump is bluffing at every decision. He is basing his decisions on what he knows & what he knows ain't squat.

He claimed he knew more about ISIS than the generals & you believed him.

He said the Syrian refugees were mostly men. This was a debunked story from years ago.

But hey, El Cheerto had dinner last night with Palen & Nugent. I'm sure he will use the advise those two wackos gave him.

Trump is bluffing at every decision. He is basing his decisions on what he knows & what he knows ain't squat.

He said the Syrian refugees were mostly men. This was a debunked story from years ago.

But hey, El Cheerto had dinner last night with Palen & Nugent. I'm sure he will use the advise those two wackos gave him.

See, I think it's a good thing that the rest of the world has no idea what Trump is gonna do next. A real good thing.

See, I think it's a good thing that the rest of the world has no idea what Trump is gonna do next. A real good thing.
Even though he has no clue?

And you do, Napoleon?

And you do, Napoleon?
More than he does. You don't go poking well armed crazy people in the eye when you lied about your strife force being nearby.

And you do, Napoleon?
More than he does. You don't go poking well armed crazy people in the eye when you lied about your strife force being nearby.

Guess you know more than the president because you have "strife force".
Your posts cause strife and pain and undeserved suffering.
At the same time they are humorous as hell.

And you do, Napoleon?

Thanks for confirming you don't have a clue. Our "armada" was thousands of miles away, Japan and South Korean open to assault, while Trump was yammering.

And you do, Napoleon?

Thanks for confirming you don't have a clue. Our "armada" was thousands of miles away, Japan and South Korean open to assault, while Trump was yammering.

You talking to me??

We saw Trump's judgement of character in play with Flynn & Manafort.

Trump made a point of saying what a good guy Bill O'Reilly is. Bill was fired for being a pervert.

Trump called to congratulate the leader of Turkey for passing a resolution that moved Turkey further from a free democracy to dictatorship.

So Trump likes perverts (not surprising from a groper & invader of teen age girl's dressing rooms) and pseudo dictators like Putin.

This man has hand chosen the cabinet that helps lead this country.

He chose Tillerson who had ties with Putin & now Exxon is trying to get by the sanctions. Big surprise.

Trump constantly is trying to make money by visiting his properties on the taxpayers dime. Next up, a NJ property.

How soon before you Trumpettes admit how this stuff pisses you off.
Considering that Bill Clinton perjured himself over sexual harassment issues and all democrats love him enough to still nominate his wife (the object of humiliation of his daliances) as their potus candidate (still using his name!), what does that say about any democrat's judgment of character?
I guess mr brave boy you never knew a guy who didn't lie over a woman? I don't.
What an upstanding snowflake
"In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. the other ref was in WWII. An Syrian term referring to Jewish ashes.

Trump made a point of saying what a good guy Bill O'Reilly is. Bill was fired for being a pervert.

Trump called to congratulate the leader of Turkey for passing a resolution that moved Turkey further from a free democracy to dictatorship.

So Trump likes perverts (not surprising from a groper & invader of teen age girl's dressing rooms) and pseudo dictators like Putin.

He chose Tillerson who had ties with Putin & now Exxon is trying to get by the sanctions. Big surprise.

Trump constantly is trying to make money by visiting his properties on the taxpayers dime. Next up, a NJ property.

Considering that Bill Clinton perjured himself over sexual harassment issues and all democrats love him enough to still nominate his wife (the object of humiliation of his daliances) as their potus candidate (still using his name!), what does that say about any democrat's judgment of character?
"In Missouri in the early 1860s, a 'snowflake' was a person who was opposed to the abolition of slavery—the implication of the name being that such people valued white people over black people. the other ref was in WWII. An Syrian term referring to Jewish ashes.
Apologies, a wwi term, not syrian

And you do, Napoleon?

i can't believe i've never said this to you, Jake: nobody cares what you think!

And you do, Napoleon?

That's you in the mirror, basque, I have to tell you. :lol: Now you are yammering incessantly and incoherently as Trump.

And you do, Napoleon?

That's you in the mirror, basque, I have to tell you. :lol: Now you are yammering incessantly and incoherently as Trump.

Trump was making america great again since you were still in Pre-K!

If you're unhappy with Trump now, it's gonna be a long 8 years.

Prior to D-Day, Eisenhower told the media his fleet was headed for Pas de Calais. It wasn't.

it's called being smart.

First, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Second, the so called perjury occurred in his second term & he never ran again.

Third, Clinton/Lewinski was consensual sex.

4th - Blaming a wife her husband's sexual deed is quite a slap in the face to women everywhere as you imply that it must be a wife's fault if her husband cheats.

5th I thought you righties were about strength in marriage & would applaud a couple who remains together through forgiveness. Instead, we find you worship a man who has 5 kids from 3 different women. Cheated on one wife with his future wife. Been accused of groping women & raping a 13 year old girl.

Bill Clinton was a good President,. We will never know what kind of support he would get in an election after his sexual encounters became public.

We do know the support you & your ilk gave Trump knowing about his sexual adventures & his perversion to under aged girls. You knew it & still voted for him. I laugh at you people every time you try to defend Trump by bringing up Clinton.
Bunch of excuses attempting to rationalize.
Mrs Bill Clinton ran as Mrs Bill Clinton and Clinton had harassment allegations from the outset.

First, I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Second, the so called perjury occurred in his second term & he never ran again.

Third, Clinton/Lewinski was consensual sex.
You were probably too young to vote and it wasn't so called perjury, you don't even know what the word means. And the case wasn't about Lewinski, it was about Paula Jones.

Retard.
I voted in 92 & 96, not for Clinton. The case was Jones but the so called perjury had to do with Lewinsky.
He lied under oath. Nothing so-called about it. He was disbarred.

Hypocrisy.
Lying under oath about a slew of allegations.
No democrat has any right to judge anyone about sexual harassment allegations.

Forum List

Back