Filthy Antifa Whore Lies

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
punch19n-2-web.jpg

We’ve all seen the pictures. That horrible, fascist white guy beating on that poor, defenseless protester. Right?

Well, hold onto your hat. This blogger really tears into her and provides the backstory the LSM isn’t giving you.

Normally, I wouldn’t call someone a Filthy Antifa Whore (FAW). However, since Moldylocks, who was shown getting punched out at this weekend’s Berkeley protests by some dude everyone claims is a fascist/racist/neo-nazi/somethingorother, is a nasty, unwashed, slovenly sow, and since she did, in fact, demonstrate riot, throw bottles, and assault people at a rally for a President whom she apparently does not like, and since there are photos of said skank on the Internet baring her unshaven, unwashed, beaver and sprocket, that probably reek of week-old garbage and decaying pork, wide for the world – and presumably her parents – to see, I think FAW is appropriate.

Think he’s a bit on the angry side?

antifa.jpg

She’s attacking him.

pig.jpg

And he’s supposed to stand there and take it?

What’s that in her hand? A bottle? Think that’d do a bit of damage to someone? She doesn’t seem to give a damn.

The rest of this factual rant is @ Filthy Antifa Whore Lies

Political Violence – The Right is Fighting Back

What goes around comes around

ANTIFA members are now openly discussing taking paramilitary training courses.

Better trained”

THIS!!!!

A shocking number of our comrades went in there with absolute no combat training. We need to set up seminars or something of the sort.

Story @ Political Violence is Here — Now the Question is, Who Can Do it Better?

I saw the video where he gave the slut a solid right hand punch after she hit him.

Wish he would followed it up with a hard left hook to seal the deal and send her to dreamland. ... :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back