Trump's hopes fade in Wisconsin as 'greatest economy' boast unravels

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“The big challenge when talking about the economy is that people don’t look beyond these big, macro numbers. The pandemic has crystalized the idea that there is one economy for the rich and another for working folk.”

An interesting article but the key message is right near the end. If you are struggling to make ends meet then a great day for the Dow will bring you scant comfort.We are not all in it together.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine what the world must look like seen exclusively through the key hole view that is The Guardian.

butler-saw-waiter-spying-keyhole-18200071.jpg

Last edited:

Really? It wasn't Trump who initiated a statewide lockdown, it was my useless Democrat Governor, Tony Evers. The guy has been nothing short of a disaster for this state. The previous Governor Scott Walker had set up a good deal with Foxcon that would have brought jobs and tax revenue. But once Evers was elected, they pulled out because of the taxes and regulations he was going to levy against them.

Evers was also the state school superintendent before he was elected and since he was elected, the state has dropped from a top 10 state in elementary reading to 30th in the nation.

“The big challenge when talking about the economy is that people don’t look beyond these big, macro numbers. The pandemic has crystalized the idea that there is one economy for the rich and another for working folk.”

An interesting article but the key message is right near the end. If you are struggling to make ends meet then a great day for the Dow will bring you scant comfort.We are not all in it together.

Yeah, really shows the political motive for panic mongering and extending the lockdown past the election.

My kid's school already has plans to start classes ONE WEEK after the election. JUst a coincidence I'm sure.

LOL!!!

There exists an entire ascii blogosphere on pandemic economics now. If one can not connect the two, one is obviously living under a rock and/or some delusional state. ~S~

Really? It wasn't Trump who initiated a statewide lockdown, it was my useless Democrat Governor, Tony Evers. The guy has been nothing short of a disaster for this state. The previous Governor Scott Walker had set up a good deal with Foxcon that would have brought jobs and tax revenue. But once Evers was elected, they pulled out because of the taxes and regulations he was going to levy against them.

Evers was also the state school superintendent before he was elected and since he was elected, the state has dropped from a top 10 state in elementary reading to 30th in the nation.

Foxcon in WI was just a hoax. They wanted to get Scott Walker another term.

Last edited:

Thanks, Obama!

I know! Put Hunter in charge of WI and they'll pay him billions to "stimulate the (Biden) economy!"

SuckerS believe Trump lies about his economy and success against COVID like sheep.
They believe whatever they're told in their universe.

It's Da Troof.
What would that be Mac.......I'd wipe the floor with you on data about covid.......It is people like you that helped feed the fear that caused this shit................

Now......like always you are here to BLAME SHIFT.......DNC run and blame others when it goes to shit........seems like a trend to me.

Forum List

Back