Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The DoJ has strict rules about communication with the president. They don’t directly report everything they’re doing. The president usually has common sense to stay out of it. Trump lacked common sense.
Name that Rule or shut yer piehole.
I'm so tired of all these theatrical Lies by Democrats
to make something sound awfull.What Biden and his malfeasant
Democrats have done and continue to do to our Country
has far exceeded Legendary.IFar exceeded Abuse of Power.
It's willfull and Criminal Stalinism.

What line? Trump is a citizen just like the rest of us.
Starting with the russia collusion hoax the FBI has made a habit of crossing the line

They would never treat a democrat president or first lady that way - ex or otherwise

You mean what they did was in accordance with the fourth amd.
You have not seen the warrant, fool.
Not at all.

What we mean is openly corrupt officials in the Reich have utterly corrupted the mechanism of government in order to prosecute a political agenda, weaponizing federal secret police to attack enemies of the Nazi democrat party.

This is virtually identical to Hitler's destruction of the Weimar Republic

We are watching you Nazis overthrow the United States. The question is whether we will let you get away with it this time.

The application does not ask if you ever were a drug addict. It asks if you are one, in the present tense.

How can the law prove he was a drug addict, at the time of the application, and not "on the wagon" at the time of the gun application? His discharge from the military for drug use, was 5 years earlier.....

This is tricky.... it's not a slam dunk!

Hunter Biden purchased the pistol on Oct. 12, 2018. And he was a drug addict in possession of the pistol when Hunter sent text messages about three months later, one that was sent Jan. 29, 2019, said of Hallie:

She stole the gun out of my trunk lock box and threw it in a garbage can full to the top at Jansens [sic]. Then told me it was my problem to deal with.
Then when the police[,] the FBI [and] the secret service came on the scene she said she took it from me because she was scared I would harm myself due to my drug and alcohol problem and our volatile relationship and that she was afraid for the kids.
Really not joking the cop kept me convinced that Hallie was implying she was scared of me.

Biden’s purchase of the handgun in October 2018 came five years after the Navy discharged him in 2013 for testing positive for cocaine. The president’s son writes about his drug addiction in his new memoir, saying it extended through 2018.

"USA Today reported that his memoir “Beautiful Things” refers to his struggles with drugs in spring 2018 and fall 2018, when his family tried to intervene.

Hunter Biden writes about using his “superpower—finding crack anytime, anywhere” while in Los Angeles in 2018; he recounts learning how to cook drugs, writing: “I never slept. There was no clock. Day bled into night and night into day.”

"In 2019, the New York Post reported that in late 2018, Biden “was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club” in Washington. Biden’s lawyer, Mesires, didn’t reply to the Post’s requests for comment."

Did Hunter Biden Violate Law in Buying Handgun? 3 Big Questions

The DoJ has strict rules about communication with the president. They don’t directly report everything they’re doing. The president usually has common sense to stay out of it. Trump lacked common sense.
Trumpsters view of the world is everyone is as corrupt as Trump. Being competent is not being corrupt even though it must feel like that to them..

being Compentent is not waking up in the morning and blaming your shitty life on Mexicans....

Little known fact. Presidents don’t make arrests. Presidents don’t prosecute alleged criminals.
Well known fact. No DOJ would go after a former President and assumed candidate opposing the current President without informing the current President. It just wouldn't happen.

Right. Corrupt presidents try to order their AGs to do it to their political opponents, and their AGs tell them to go eff their orange selves.
Wrong, as you always are.

Do you recall what actually happened, Farty?

Here are two big hints. A recusal (for some absurd reason). And, get this, a delegation of the decision-making authority of the Acting / Special AG to …
a mere cop.

Starting with the russia collusion hoax the FBI has made a habit of crossing the line

They would never treat a democrat president or first lady that way - ex or otherwise
Yeah, it’s not like Bill Clinton ever had anyone investigate him while in office. Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back