Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this just made me laugh even harder....UNDER SEIGE :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

1660003079324.png

Lol Trump wanted to take it to the limit... Well, now he has. That's what obstruction of justice gets you.
Word is that it's about classified documents even though the President still has a security clearance and has a federally approved secure space in his home.

As President, he was the absolute, without question or appeal, final word on all things classified.. If he said it was legal for him to take then it was legal for him to take from a classification standard.

i was over @ Politics and couldn't find the REASON given for raiding Trump's home
I've heard stolen archive materials, but it's not confirmed.

And if a judge signed off on it, you know the evidence was massive and ironclad. No judge would risk their career and life (given how violent and unstable the Trump cult fascists are) on anything less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back