Trump's Golf Event Controversy

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just found out about this today even though I guess it's a continuing news' story. I personally have mixed feelings about this. Part of me is saying as much as I support him that he was wrong about this and the other part of me is saying but we're buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Biden just went there so why isn't anybody saying anything about that?

Last edited:
They do say derogatory things about Biden going to Saudi Arabia, the same people who applauded Trump going to Saudi Arabia, are you familiar with the term,"vindictive hypocrite"?

I just found out about this today even though I guess it's a continuing news' story. I personally have mixed feelings about this. Part of me is saying as much as I support him that he was wrong about this and the other part of me is saying but we're buying oil from Saudi Arabia and Biden just went there so why isn't anybody saying anything about that?

Got a link for your post, or do we have to Google it ourselves to find out what you're talking about?

Got a link for your post, or do we have to Google it ourselves to find out what you're talking about?

I just edited it, sorry I thought that I posted the video when I began the thread my mistake. Thanks for pointing that out.

Great.....................a golf tournament sponsored by Saudi Arabia (the country that 9/11 attackers came from) being played only 50 miles away from where they attacked. Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.

Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.

I wouldn't go THAT far, but I don't think that it was a wise decision either. He can still be a great leader and make mistakes.

Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.
Is this below a fair assessment of the situation.

Trump, being all about trump and money, cares ONLY about:
1) the notoriety
2) hanging with the PRO's, very important to him
3) money

Great.....................a golf tournament sponsored by Saudi Arabia (the country that 9/11 attackers came from) being played only 50 miles away from where they attacked. Yep, Trump is a sellout and doesn't have much respect for this country or what it has gone through, even though he was the supposed leader of it for 4 years.
Even Trump's buddy Tiger wants nothing to do with LIV. Fuck SA.

Is this below a fair assessment of the situation.

Trump, being all about trump and money, cares ONLY about:
1) the notoriety
2) hanging with the PRO's, very important to him
3) money

If we are talking about this particular situation then yes I might possibly agree with you unless the money is going towards charity or something. If so then not completely, but if Trump is planning on keeping it all then yes definitely.

If we are talking about this particular situation then yes I might possibly agree with you unless the money is going towards charity or something. If so then not completely, but if Trump is planning on keeping it all then yes definitely.
So are you advocating for trump to 'donate' any profit he makes off this LIV event?

SA is not our enemy... its not close to being the nation we should fear... That nation is China..... If war broke out between China and the USA Saudi Arabia would be a key ally of ours.....
Russia would have been too until the dems went to war with them first chance they got....

He could, but it would be all LIES.

How do you know that? Answer,.. you don't because you can't tell the difference between lies and truth.

SA is not our enemy... its not close to being the nation we should fear... That nation is China..... If war broke out between China and the USA Saudi Arabia would be a key ally of ours.....
Russia would have been too until the dems went to war with them first chance they got....

True, but for the friends and family of 9/11 victims, I can definitely see where they're coming from. Did Trump do this intentionally to upset them, I don't think so,.. but I think that's because unless he was raising money for a charity or something, he seemed to be only thinking about himself in this particular situation.

However, we both know that the media is out to get him and is very misleading. There are probably bits and pieces to this story that they aren't telling us.

How do you know that? Answer,.. you don't because you can't tell the difference between lies and truth.

True, but for the friends and family of 9/11 victims, I can definitely see where they're coming from. Did Trump do this intentionally to upset them, I don't think so,.. but I think that's because unless he was raising money for a charity or something, he seemed to be only thinking about himself in this particular situation.

However, we both know that the media is out to get him and is very misleading. There are probably bits and pieces to this story that they aren't telling us.
Please explain in your own words what this has to do with 9/11 victims. Thank you.

Please explain in your own words what this has to do with 9/11 victims. Thank you.

Didn't Saudi Arabia plan 9/11? Honestly, I don't know, I'm just going by what I Googled and heard in the video. This whole entire situation seems fishy to me now though. I mean liberals rule the media so,...

Forum List

Back