Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

I never claimed to be an expert but I have had classified documents in my possession from time to time while serving in the Marine Corps. in Afghanistan.... the only reason why biden would remove them and hide them at his home is to stay out of trouble and cover up his and Obama's crimes....
Its that simple... Trump's documents all added up to nothing but memorable items like letters from world leaders and photographs....
So you have no relevant background knowledge but you claim to know exactly what happened.

I never claimed to be an expert but I have had classified documents in my possession from time to time while serving in the Marine Corps. in Afghanistan.... the only reason why biden would remove them and hide them at his home is to stay out of trouble and cover up his and Obama's crimes....
Its that simple... Trump's documents all added up to nothing but memorable items like letters from world leaders and photographs....
That pretty much sums it up.

Define relevant knowledge?
And FYI those who have access to classified documents receive training in how to handle and identify those documents. And the penalties when you fuck up.
Joe Biden wasn’t a marine. He was Vice President.

Your response is a dodge and irrelevant
Jo had the training he knew what he had. And was unauthorized to have it in his possession
No, your response is a dodge that vice presidents routinely have access to classified information outside of a SCIF and that it’s reasonable that after years of service some classified documents are misplaced and misfiled only to show up in later searches through storage boxes.

No, your response is a dodge that vice presidents routinely have access to classified information outside of a SCIF and that it’s reasonable that after years of service some classified documents are misplaced and misfiled only to show up in later searches through storage boxes.
Senator Jo Biden had no such authority nor does a vice president

This is looking worse and worse for Trump. Now there are witnesses saying he moved boxes classified docs a day before the FBI raid and he was lol showing classified docs to guests of Mar-a-Lago. At first I thought this wouldnt amount to much just a slap on the wrist but now with this witness testimony....it's looking pretty bad. Still give it only about a 10% chance Trump would see a jail cell over this but we shall see!

Nope vps don't have the authority
Those classified documents Jo had also was when he was a senator
How do you know?

It’s not like any of you have any actual knowledge of how this works.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back