Trump’s Family Fortune Originated in a Canadian Gold-Rush Brothel

Wow

The TDS is off the charts!
Huh? How odd a remark. This is history dimwit...and interesting..why would you even think it negative..a rags to riches story that is uniquely American?
Unless you believe it false or distorted? If you think so..how about a cogent rebuttal..instead of some TDS bullshit?

That is,of course, if you are able to do so.

Yabbut it's Canadian....

We did this a few years ago. Frederich skipped out of his military service, literally snuck off in the dead of night to sail across the Atlantic. Worked as a barber in NYC for a while then went back to Germany to get married but they stripped him of his German citizenship for dodging military service. Then he came back and went to the Yukon thing.

In 1918 Frederich dropped dead from the pandemic of that era at the ripe old age of 49 while walking with his son Fred, Rump's father. Somehow Rump claimed not to know people could die from the flu despite this family history.
Yeah I know a number of people that can't tell you much of their family history past their grandparents. Some can't even tell you that much about their grandparents. So your point is he should know everything about his family history? Or is it some obscure partisan thing?

When you've written a BOOK about your background (claiming your father was Swedish before you claimed he was from Germany), you can't very well not know that. Besides which Rump's father Fred --- the source of his money --- was walking with him at the time and was left fatherless at the age of twelve. That in turn means Rump never knew his paternal grandfather.

If you'd never known a grandparent, wouldn't you know why?
First off if you think Trump wrote the book then I don't believe that you have a clue.
Second he might not have known anything other then he died.

I was adopted at the age of two. I have no idea about my real family and have no intrest in knowing. I know of places that make large amounts of money from DNA tests that tell you about your heritage and others that make large amounts of money out of family histories. Given that I think that there are an awful lot of people that don't know those kinds of details.

Irrelevant.
Way to go there little one. "irrelevant ". Ah yes it reminds me of the I don't have any idea how to sidestep.

Wow

Huh? How odd a remark. This is history dimwit...and interesting..why would you even think it negative..a rags to riches story that is uniquely American?
Unless you believe it false or distorted? If you think so..how about a cogent rebuttal..instead of some TDS bullshit?

Yabbut it's Canadian....

We did this a few years ago. Frederich skipped out of his military service, literally snuck off in the dead of night to sail across the Atlantic. Worked as a barber in NYC for a while then went back to Germany to get married but they stripped him of his German citizenship for dodging military service. Then he came back and went to the Yukon thing.

In 1918 Frederich dropped dead from the pandemic of that era at the ripe old age of 49 while walking with his son Fred, Rump's father. Somehow Rump claimed not to know people could die from the flu despite this family history.
Yeah I know a number of people that can't tell you much of their family history past their grandparents. Some can't even tell you that much about their grandparents. So your point is he should know everything about his family history? Or is it some obscure partisan thing?

When you've written a BOOK about your background (claiming your father was Swedish before you claimed he was from Germany), you can't very well not know that. Besides which Rump's father Fred --- the source of his money --- was walking with him at the time and was left fatherless at the age of twelve. That in turn means Rump never knew his paternal grandfather.

First off if you think Trump wrote the book then I don't believe that you have a clue.

I was adopted at the age of two. I have no idea about my real family and have no intrest in knowing. I know of places that make large amounts of money from DNA tests that tell you about your heritage and others that make large amounts of money out of family histories. Given that I think that there are an awful lot of people that don't know those kinds of details.

Irrelevant.
Way to go there little one. "irrelevant ". Ah yes it reminds me of the I don't have any idea how to sidestep.

Don't sell yourself short, you just did a fine job of it.

See, Rump is not adopted. He not only has a known family history, he talks about it. Puts his name and his video image on it. In one case in a book that he had to approve by putting his name on it, in at least FOUR other cases insisting to anybody who would listen that his father was born in Germany (even though the whole world knows he was born in the Bronx). So he obviously went there. And yet he didn't know --- or claimed not to know (important distinction in the case of a self-delusional pathological liar) that his own father witnessed his father drop dead at the age of 49 in a flu pandemic? How could one not know that, especially when it's already a matter of public record? Hell I know a lot of stuff about my grandfathers that nobody outside the family does.

The more desperate y'all cult followers get to polish the cult leader's knob, the more obvious it is. You know that right?

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

See, Rump is not adopted. He not only has a known family history, he talks about it. Puts his name and his video image on it. In one case in a book that he had to approve by putting his name on it, in at least FOUR other cases insisting to anybody who would listen that his father was born in Germany (even though the whole world knows he was born in the Bronx). So he obviously went there. And yet he didn't know --- or claimed not to know (important distinction in the case of a self-delusional pathological liar) that his own father witnessed his father drop dead at the age of 49 in a flu pandemic? How could one not know that, especially when it's already a matter of public record? Hell I know a lot of stuff about my grandfathers that nobody outside the family does.

The more desperate y'all cult followers get to polish the cult leader's knob, the more obvious it is. You know that right?
Hey don't sell yourself short there the cult of dementia definitely needs you.
So because you know things about your grandfathers means everyone must. Sorry you may care more about that then others. He might have been told by his father that he died when his father was twelve. His father may not have known the reason or may not have passed that knowledge on.
I can understand that you and your cult not only need but absolutely worship any chance to paint Trump as bad or wrong. But really he is like everyone else, he works with what information he has. Sometimes he may have heard and forgot information, he may never have been given the information or he hopes to receive the information in the future.

So unless you have actual proof that he knows the way that his grandfather died and the reason for that death you are actually arguing from your stand point. You yourself claim that you know things about your family that no one else knows. So why is that? They are not part of the family? Are they lying when they say they don't know or are you lying about you knowing things they don't? So going by your own admission about your family we can show that Trump might not know everything about his.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

See, Rump is not adopted. He not only has a known family history, he talks about it. Puts his name and his video image on it. In one case in a book that he had to approve by putting his name on it, in at least FOUR other cases insisting to anybody who would listen that his father was born in Germany (even though the whole world knows he was born in the Bronx). So he obviously went there. And yet he didn't know --- or claimed not to know (important distinction in the case of a self-delusional pathological liar) that his own father witnessed his father drop dead at the age of 49 in a flu pandemic? How could one not know that, especially when it's already a matter of public record? Hell I know a lot of stuff about my grandfathers that nobody outside the family does. And they both died before I was five.

So because you know things about your grandfathers means everyone must. Sorry you may care more about that then others. He might have been told by his father that he died when his father was twelve. His father may not have known the reason or may not have passed that knowledge on.

That would be a neat trick since it's a matter of public record that the rest of us know. Imagine the whole world knowing more about your direct relatives than you do.

And again --- dropping dead at the age of 49 and leaving a widow and fatherless young kids is kind of significant. It's not like an arcane story about what his preference for dinner was.

I can understand that you and your cult not only need but absolutely worship any chance to paint Trump as bad or wrong. But really he is like everyone else, he works with what information he has. Sometimes he may have heard and forgot information, he may never have been given the information or he hopes to receive the information in the future.

He literally said he didn't realize people could die from the flu. That's ill-informed enough, given all the buzz we get every year about "get your flu shot". But for it to have literally happened to your own grandfather, and your own father witnessed it, and then still not be aware, that's alarming. Especially given you're in a pandemic that you claim "always knew" was a pandemic, which means you'd better know about how they work. Yet this guy was clueless.

OR -- again I stress, because it's far more likely -- he did know about it and lied about not knowing it.
That fits like a proverbial glove.

Oh by the way Peewee, I don't have a "cult" and certainly no cult leader. You might call it an anti-cult. I happen to think cults are dangerous shit.

So unless you have actual proof that he knows the way that his grandfather died and the reason for that death you are actually arguing from your stand point. You yourself claim that you know things about your family that no one else knows. So why is that? They are not part of the family? Are they lying when they say they don't know or are you lying about you knowing things they don't? So going by your own admission about your family we can show that Trump might not know everything about his.

Because I can refer to some family lore that is not public info. As can anybody. There's simply no reason for the world at large to know what Uncle Ned said on New Year's Eve 1958. Friedrich Rump's contraction of "Spanish" Flu and quick death therefrom, however, IS public info. It's called vital statistics. And no one would know that statistic better than the family would. It directly affect them for decades. It requires the widow to drastically alter her lifestyle to provide for the family. It requires everybody to make major adjustments.

Add to that that Rump often speaks of his family. His brother the alcoholic who died. His sister the judge. His mother the Scotswoman, his father who taught him so much. Yet somehow he was never told of his grandfather, while the rest of the world was? Aren't we good at keeping secrets.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

See, Rump is not adopted. He not only has a known family history, he talks about it. Puts his name and his video image on it. In one case in a book that he had to approve by putting his name on it, in at least FOUR other cases insisting to anybody who would listen that his father was born in Germany (even though the whole world knows he was born in the Bronx). So he obviously went there. And yet he didn't know --- or claimed not to know (important distinction in the case of a self-delusional pathological liar) that his own father witnessed his father drop dead at the age of 49 in a flu pandemic? How could one not know that, especially when it's already a matter of public record? Hell I know a lot of stuff about my grandfathers that nobody outside the family does. And they both died before I was five.

That would be a neat trick since it's a matter of public record that the rest of us know. Imagine the whole world knowing more about your direct relatives than you do.

And again --- dropping dead at the age of 49 and leaving a widow and fatherless young kids is kind of significant. It's not like an arcane story about what his preference for dinner was.

He literally said he didn't realize people could die from the flu. That's ill-informed enough, given all the buzz we get every year about "get your flu shot". But for it to have literally happened to your own grandfather, and your own father witnessed it, and then still not be aware, that's alarming. Especially given you're in a pandemic that you claim "always knew" was a pandemic, which means you'd better know about how they work. Yet this guy was clueless.

OR -- again I stress, because it's far more likely -- he did know about it and lied about not knowing it.

Oh by the way Peewee, I don't have a "cult" and certainly no cult leader. You might call it an anti-cult. I happen to think cults are dangerous shit.

Because I can refer to some family lore that is not public info. As can anybody. There's simply no reason for the world at large to know what Uncle Ned said on New Year's Eve 1958. Friedrich Rump's contraction of "Spanish" Flu and quick death therefrom, however, IS public info. It's called vital statistics. And no one would know that statistic better than the family would. It directly affect them for decades. It requires the widow to drastically alter her lifestyle to provide for the family. It requires everybody to make major adjustments.

Add to that that Rump often speaks of his family. His brother the alcoholic who died. His sister the judge. His mother the Scotswoman, his father who taught him so much. Yet somehow he was never told of his grandfather, while the rest of the world was? Aren't we good at keeping secrets.
Who you kidding chuckles. You are so far gone in your cult that you have to hide. I got to hand it to you you pretend that you think that you know something yet you have failed to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Funny.
Maybe if you ever decide to join the world instead of hang on to your cult with your death grip you might see that you guys lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy and have been losing ground ever since.

So you have the forms and signed affidavits that Trump was told how his grandfather died and the exact reason? I know you don't you are just pretending you have some clue.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

Who you kidding chuckles. You are so far gone in your cult that you have to hide. I got to hand it to you you pretend that you think that you know something yet you have failed to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Funny.
Maybe if you ever decide to join the world instead of hang on to your cult with your death grip you might see that you guys lost all moral high ground with Slick Willy and have been losing ground ever since.

So you have the forms and signed affidavits that Trump was told how his grandfather died and the exact reason? I know you don't you are just pretending you have some clue.

once AGAIN I didn't say I have sworn affidavits or that Rump knew about his grandfather. I said it was odd that he either didn't, or more likely, did but claimed he didn't. About a factoid that's public information.

Do you think Rump knows how my grandfather died? No, I don't either. But I do.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

once AGAIN I didn't say I have sworn affidavits or that Rump knew about his grandfather. I said it was odd that he either didn't, or more likely, did but claimed he didn't. About a factoid that's public information.

So basically you are making a claim based only on what you want to believe not necessarily facts. Got it. Do you know exactly where your great grandfather died, how old he was, what he died of? Does everyone in your family know?

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

So basically you are making a claim based only on what you want to believe not necessarily facts. Got it. Do you know exactly where your great grandfather died, how old he was, what he died of? Does everyone in your family know?

Yep. I was there for it, at the age of seven months.

I didn't make any "claim" other than that Rump professed not to know people died from the Flu, and that his own grandfather did so in 1918 at the age of 49, both of which I can prove.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

I didn't make any "claim" other than that Rump professed not to know people died from the Flu, and that his own grandfather did so in 1918 at the age of 49, both of which I can prove.
You mean other then the claim that there was no way he did not know that his grandfather died from the flu, there for he should know that people die from the flue.
Or are you trying to walk back the claim that he did in fact know how his grandfather died?

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

You mean other then the claim that there was no way he did not know that his grandfather died from the flu, there for he should know that people die from the flue.
Or are you trying to walk back the claim that he did in fact know how his grandfather died?

You can't "walk back" what doesn't exist, now can you.

How the fuck would I know what Rump knows or doesn't know?

That's a pretty exciting legacy. The former president's "fortune" originated in a freaking hut in central Africa.

Oh? Where? How?
Barry Hussein's father was an African national alcoholic bigamist who finally killed himself in a car crash. His mother was a hippie babe who died young and Barry characterized his (white) grandmother who cared for him at a young age as "racist". Personally I prefer the gold rush brothel legacy however exaggerated.

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Wow

Yabbut it's Canadian....

Irrelevant.

You can't "walk back" what doesn't exist, now can you.

How the fuck would I know what Rump knows or doesn't know?
so your claim that he had written a book and not known his grandfather died of the flu was what then?
The statement that was what just you pretending to know?

Forum List

Back