Trumps encourages police brutality.

We finally have a strong president who isn't going to coddle criminals, RealDave.

The days of the limp wristed BS....
... are over.

You may as well get used to it. :)
600736_377593928965581_1511980809_n.jpg

Once again our president humiliates us

Only if you identify with the criminal.

Why would you do that?

Cops who beat up suspects are criminal

Trump is a goon......even the police realize it

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

I see you still have zero respect for the words that represent you here.
Wink...wink

What was our President thinking?

Did he really think that statement would endear him to cops?

Totally clueless

So, does that mean we should take everything a candidate says on the campaign trail literally. Comments like "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"? Stuff like that?
Is there a difference between ""If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun" and
"GO GET A GUN AND USE IT"?

He probably took Trump's direction & attacjked a protester.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?

Your attempts to deflect, distract and minimize the violent street crime that your fellow lefties actually engage in, shows that you have no problem with violence, and that you side with the Brown Shirt that did that crime.

thus your complaint against Trump's WORDS, is revealed to be a lie.
Trump, with his WORDS, encouraged an attitude of hostility by the police toward those in their custody.

Telling them they don't have to protect a murderer's head with their hand, as they shove the murderer into the car, is not going to make cops more hostile to murderers.

So when was the trial held? I thought the courts made that determination.

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess some people are just really against America being great again.
You mean this guy ... ?

Bartiromo insists he waded into the crowd only to document the protest, and only became involved in the melee after his “make America great again” hat was snatched from his head.

But that’s not what he said before the rally on Facebook: “I’m going to spit on these worthless scumbags & throw money in their faces so they get on their knees & put them to work for their free money for a change & put their protest in disarray.”

‘Trump bro’ bloodied at rally is a racist goon, convicted felon — and serial con man

While it was wrong for him to get sucker punched, and the assailant should have been arrested, it sounds like he might have inserted himself into the protest looking for trouble -- and trouble found him.

Your attempts to deflect, distract and minimize the violent street crime that your fellow lefties actually engage in, shows that you have no problem with violence, and that you side with the Brown Shirt that did that crime.

Trump, with his WORDS, encouraged an attitude of hostility by the police toward those in their custody.

Telling them they don't have to protect a murderer's head with their hand, as they shove the murderer into the car, is not going to make cops more hostile to murderers.
You're focusing on the literal words, which is exactly why Trump used the sly catty words he did. He is telling cops no, you don't really have to be careful of the safety of people in your custody. If they did something bad, don't be.
But the cops don't really need to hear that message from our President. They're apparently tough enough.

I predict that we will see no increase in police misuse of force, trending from the date of the Presidents words.
Yup; they're a lot more professional than our President.

Spin it how you want. No harm will come from this comment and those who are hysterical about it, are just hysterical.

Why would you do that?

NOT, putting your hand on a murderer's head as you push him into a car is NOT "beating him up".

Wink...wink

Save you flirtations for the other twinks at the bar.

Your defense of the thug that attacked him reveals your manufactured outrage over Trump's words to be nothing but partisan bullshit.
You showed a picture. Maybe he was drunk & walked into a telephone pole. Maybe he took Trump's advice & grabbed the wrong pussy?

Trump said those words. Why are you denying it?

So when was the trial held? I thought the courts made that determination.

Your concern for the murderers in question does not challenge my point.

Why would you do that?

Wink...wink

Trump encouraged abusive behavior

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"

Yeah, and remember all those Trump supporters at his campaign rallies attacking opposition supporters...oops, sorry, those were lefty assholes attacking Trump folks.

maxresdefault.jpg

I guess some people are just really against America being great again.
But you support this violence against suspects?

I'm fine with the idea of making a joke at a murderer's expense.
What murderer?

So, does that mean we should take everything a candidate says on the campaign trail literally. Comments like "If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun"? Stuff like that?
Is there a difference between ""If they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun" and
"GO GET A GUN AND USE IT"?
So, you are acknowledging that you are holding Trump to a different standard than Obama, who you just admitted was doing the exact same thing?

Why would you do that?

Wink...wink

Trump encouraged abusive behavior

Even the police are repulsed by our President. Their job is hard enough without his "help"
The police are repulsed. At least as reported by CNN and the New York times.

Forum List

Back