Trump's D-Team Impeachment Defense Lawyers Mis-spell "United States"

When a thread is STARTED on a typo the OP lost before he even posted.

Pathetic.

:itsok:

You cultists lost the Presidency, the Senate, and the House.

But you still have typos!
Massive fraud stole the presidency.

Only suckers bought The Big Lie ;)
You are pushing the big lie. Censorship has failed. Trump is gaining support because everyone knows the election was stolen.

Where is Trump gaining support? He just took a 20 point dump in the last Quinnipiac among REPUBLICANS. However, I do understand he’s gaining support with Jewish space lasers! :laughing0301:
You don't watch MSNBC or read Politico? Just wait until the narrative gets around to it? Trump is gaining, establishment Republicans are losing. Try harder to stay informed.

When a thread is STARTED on a typo the OP lost before he even posted.

Pathetic.

:itsok:

You cultists lost the Presidency, the Senate, and the House.

But you still have typos!
Massive fraud stole the presidency.

Only suckers bought The Big Lie ;)
You are pushing the big lie. Censorship has failed. Trump is gaining support because everyone knows the election was stolen.

Where is Trump gaining support? He just took a 20 point dump in the last Quinnipiac among REPUBLICANS. However, I do understand he’s gaining support with Jewish space lasers! :laughing0301:
You don't watch MSNBC or read Politico? Just wait until the narrative gets around to it? Trump is gaining, establishment Republicans are losing. Try harder to stay informed.

Where do we find you Q-Kooks? :lmao:

"I'm Finnegan Biden's Grandmother" Joe Biden.
"This is my son Beau (deceased)". Joe Biden points to teenage niece on election day.

The rubes said it was nothing but typos when Scamming Sydney Powell was filing cases with repeated spelling mistakes for their Orange God that the cult was sure would overturn the election!

Make sure to send her a check though!

:lol:
Dear GOD you are a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's spelled CHEQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you moron!

Forum List

Back