trump's criminal intent is clear. Merrick Garland's intent....not so much

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

trump has survived for years by running the clock out on his legal malfeasance. Now, it seems, he may have a partner in Merrick Garland. trump chews up and spits out anyone that is not as cutthroat as himself. This is Garland's biggest test of his legal career. He can either follow the rule of law, or he can sit on obvious criminal activity and allow trump to....once again....run out the clock.

Garland will wait until it's too late to remove creeps like Gaetz from the ballot before arresting them. It's the smart move.

Garland will wait until it's too late to remove creeps like Gaetz from the ballot before arresting them. It's the smart move.
Garland is holding our democracy in his hands. The MAGA cult is waiting to pounce if Garland lets trump walk.

Dreeeam ON. LOLOL Tonite...another YUGE rally in Prescott Valley, AZ in front of a very Enthusiastic Crowd of supporters. Lots of support for this man and conservatives. NOT republicans..CONSerVATIVES. The man is untouchable because he has done nothing wrong. Look to your own before you start trying to smear this man. You got no cankles to stand on.

Dreeeam ON. LOLOL Tonite...another YUGE rally in Prescott Valley, AZ in front of a very Enthusiastic Crowd of supporters. Lots of support for this man and conservatives. NOT republicans..CONSerVATIVES. The man is untouchable because he has done nothing wrong. Look to your own before you start trying to smear this man. You got no cankles to stand on.
In Todays News

In Todays News
With Garland's latest statement concerning prosecution of J6 planners and participants, there is hope some of these criminals don't walk away free....but saying that....I will believe it when I see it.

I still say the Georgia trump election meddling investigation is the one that has the most hope. The DOJ has every reason to indict Giuliani, Eastman, and Stone. They conspired to stop a constitutional proceeding and to appoint false electors in numerous states. Once their indictments go out, then maybe there is hope for one for trump. I did not include Bannon in the list, although he may nave been the architect of many of the dirty deeds and is probably the most dangerous of them all.

1658604918714.png

Not one law.... he hasn't done anything to disqualify him from another run for the presidency....

If Garland arrested him or ordered a prosecution the DOJ would be berated than laughed out of court....

"He thinks Mike deserves it."

What a slug that man is....

Forum List

Back