Trump's COVID response likely cost US at least 130,000 lives - Birx to House Select

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
This should surprise no one -

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House COVID-19 response coordinator, in testimony to the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus crisis said that former President Donald Trump's approach to the pandemic led to a massive number of preventable deaths.​
"No," Birx said when asked if Trump did everything in his power to curb the spread and save lives, per excerpts of her testimonyreleased by the committee on Tuesday.​
"And I've said that to the White House in general, and I believe I was very clear to the president in specifics of what I needed him to do," she added.​
Birx, who testified before the committee in mid-October, said that over 130,000 lives could've been saved in the early stages of the pandemic had Trump's White House adhered to the science and pushed for measures advocated by experts.​

Columbia University came to the same conclusion a year ago. And October 2020 through January 2021 were some of our toughest months. Guess Donald was too busy whining about great fraud (even in advance of the election) and planning his violent insurrection. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:
Trump was more concerned with not being blamed and getting re-elected than protecting American citizens

We need to bring Donald (including DJTJ, Eric and various disinformation allies) up on criminal charges - Same as they are doing with Bolsonaro in Brazil (who Donnie just endorsed - of course)

A Brazilian Senate commission approved a damning report on Tuesday that recommends criminal charges be brought against President Jair Bolsonaro, including crimes against humanity, for his Covid-19 policies.​
Seven of the panel’s 11 senators voted to endorse the text – presented last week after a six-month investigation into Brazil’s pandemic response – which also calls for the indictment of 77 other people, including several ministers and three of Bolsonaro’s children.​
The nearly 1,200-page report also urges Brazil’s Supreme Court to suspend the far-right leader’s access to his accounts on social media platforms YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for falsely alleging that Covid-19 vaccines were linked to Aids.​
Following dozens of often tense and harrowing hearings, the report finds Bolsonaro “deliberately exposed” Brazilians to “mass infection” in a disastrous attempt to reach herd immunity from the coronavirus.​

Biden's monthly death toll is much higher than Trump's. Perhaps they should be investigating that.

Dear Leader let the rabid, feral cat out of the bag. Biden is trying to mop up the mess thanks in no small to Donald's poor example and disinformation campaign.

Oh, and of course he's also responsible for most of the the COVID, masking, vaccine conspiracy theories which have inspired millions of Americans to say no to doing their civic and patriotic duty.

Dear Leader let the rabid, feral cat out of the bag. Biden is trying to mop up the mess thanks in no small to Donald's poor example and disinformation campaign.

Oh, and of course he's also responsible for most of the the COVID, masking, vaccine conspiracy theories which have inspired millions of Americans to say no to doing their civic and patriotic duty.

The vaccine conspiracies started on black talk radio where everything is a CIA plot, and that does not change that COVID Joe is killing people faster than Alec Baldwin.

She was very clear on the specifics of what she wanted the president to do.

Really? On what basis does she order the President? She was an advisor like any other advisor.

The vaccine conspiracies started on black talk radio where everything is a CIA plot, and that does not change that COVID Joe is killing people faster than Alec Baldwin.

BS talking point ^ no longer relevant Goober. Blacks have entirely close the gap in vaccination percentages.

Normal presidents listen to their expert advisors.
She wasn't the only advisor. Communist democrats have a 3.7 million dollar investment in the spread of a disease with a 99.9% survival rate. When shitstain obama gave that money to the Wuhan lab he was paying for a certain level of acceptable hysteria. Birx was assuring the level was reached.

She wasn't the only advisor. Communist democrats have a 3.7 million dollar investment in the spread of a disease with a 99.9% survival rate. When shitstain obama gave that money to the Wuhan lab he was paying for a certain level of acceptable hysteria. Birx was assuring the level was reached.
She was the only advisor speaking the truth who still had Trump's ear (mostly). Trump had already put Fauci on Ignore. The rest???..were largely cheerleaders.

LOL..a veritable collection of Who's Not! :)

Dr. Deborah Birx, the former White House COVID-19 response coordinator, in testimony to the House select subcommittee on the coronavirus crisis said that former President Donald Trump's approach to the pandemic led to a massive number of preventable deaths.​
"No," Birx said when asked if Trump did everything in his power to curb the spread and save lives, per excerpts of her testimonyreleased by the committee on Tuesday.​
"And I've said that to the White House in general, and I believe I was very clear to the president in specifics of what I needed him to do," she added.​
Birx, who testified before the committee in mid-October, said that over 130,000 lives could've been saved in the early stages of the pandemic had Trump's White House adhered to the science and pushed for measures advocated by experts.​

Columbia University came to the same conclusion a year ago. And October 2020 through January 2021 were some of our toughest months. Guess Donald was too busy whining about great fraud (even in advance of the election) and planning his violent insurrection. :icon_rolleyes:

Trump's first response should have been to fire that creepy doctor Fauci.

Fauci and Birx were his primary advisors. So what did he do? Sidelined them both bringing in Scott Atlas, a know-nothing radiologist who hadn't even taken an X-ray in over ten years.

She was the only advisor speaking the truth who still had Trump's ear (mostly). Trump had already put Fauci on Ignore. The rest???..were largely cheerleaders.

LOL..a veritable collection of Who's Not! :)

Lol, why must you disrespect the internationally acclaimed virologists Kushner, Pence, and Mnuchin? :lol:

Fauci and Birx were his primary advisors. So what did he do? Sidelined them both bringing in Scott Atlas, a know-nothing radiologist who hadn't even taken an X-ray in over ten years.
Now we know, Fauci is a Mengele clone and Brix is a pawn. Trump listened to these enemies until he realized what they really were.

Trump knows more than the Doctors

He even came up with cures for COVID by injecting disinfectants and shoving a UV light up your ass.

Would they listen to him?
Hell no

all life is valuable…so this is sad.

what’s even more sad is now we know what works and doesn’t, we know so much more about the virus, and even have a vaccine thanks to the trump admin…and we have more deaths in 2021 then all of 2020

frankly, the fact we have that is down right criminal

thanks xiden

Forum List

Back