Trump's Big Lie takes another hit

Another hit to Trump's pet lie!
I'm pretty sure Trumps Attorney General said something similar after the FBI and DOJ looked into the fraud claims immediately following the election. These brainwashed puppets who persist to claim the election was stolen are hitting a whole new level of stupid.

You've been conned and now you just sound like an idiot
irony_meter.gif

LOL.....Notice a pattern with the "no widespread problem" line? I guess "widespread" is a subjective term based on feels now. :laughing0301:

It does not matter anyway.....Right-leaning voters have made-up their minds that something nefarious was afoot in 2020 and the dems are going to pay big time for it and for the host of other ills they have brought down upon our country since Tater was installed like a shitter.

Go ahead dems, feel free to use it as a excuse while you are out of power for the next generation. Nobody will care.....Dead party walking.

LOL.....Notice a pattern with the "no widespread problem" line? I guess "widespread" is a subjective term based on feels now. :laughing0301:

It does not matter anyway.....Right-leaning voters have made-up their minds that something nefarious was afoot in 2020 and the dems are going to pay big time for it and for the host of other ills they have brought down upon our country since Tater was installed like a shitter.

Go ahead dems, feel free to use it as a excuse while you are out of power for the next generation. Nobody will care.....Dead party walking.
Bubblehead.

I hear it told that up to 40% of democrats know there was cheating.....They're even losing their own people to the truth.

Yup AP reports what they are told and they were told that there weren't systemic issues with the ballots by election officials.
By the "officials" who fucking allowed the boxes to be stuffed with fraudulent ballots..

"We've thoroughly investigated ourselves, and found we did nothing wrong".

By the "officials" who fucking allowed the boxes to be stuffed with fraudulent ballots..

"We've thoroughly investigated ourselves, and found we did nothing wrong".
Hahaha, I see so you’re gonna assume that the AP knew all the officials that committed felonies by cheating during an election and interviewed just them for this report?

You are a special kind of stupid.

Hahaha, I see so you’re gonna assume that the AP knew all the officials that committed felonies by cheating during an election and interviewed just them for this report?

You are a special kind of stupid.
The AP doesn't give a fuck and just acted as a transcription service for The State.....And you sit there and lap up the agitprop like a kitten at a saucer of milk.

Talk about a special kind of stupid.

The AP doesn't give a fuck and just acted as a transcription service for The State.....And you sit there and lap up the agitprop like a kitten at a saucer of milk.

Talk about a special kind of stupid.
Nothing really for me to lap up. They are saying what I’ve known for years. You and you idiot friends who persist to say the election was stolen are the fools. Just like your accusation that the AP only interviewed felon state officials that cheated an election. Do you realize how stupid of an argument that is?

Forum List

Back