Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

The Alt Right and their allies realize that HRC withstood Trump's attack and turned it back on him very successfully.

If she can show a strong and determined performance in the first debate, Trump may consider getting out.

He knows Americans don't like losers, don't like losers.
can't wait for that debate, it will be fun to watch. she'll most likely faint.
There is zero chance she will ever show up! Take that to the bank.

Too Ill for the debate?

I have considered this might be a tactic of Deplorable Hillary.

holb_c14467720160913120100.jpg

:badgrin::badgrin: So, you don't have anything to say about the video, where Trump shows his ass? Figures.

When Trump criticized Mexicans he was talking about those that are here illegally. That means they are not American citizens and can't vote. Hillary directly insulted millions of American citizens for not believing her lies and they can vote. Now,who showed their ass?

Hahahahaha, you're so ignorant...you support Trump's thinking that all illegals are criminals and rapists? He also insulted all Hispanics when he claimed the judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp, being one of Trump's uneducated sort, but that's what makes him racist.

And, explain again how Hillary insulted millions....your sentence doesn't make sense, which I'm not surprised, but it's not clear.

Trump just got bitch-slapped by Hillary....so I guess it's Trump's ass that is showing.:badgrin:

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Hillary is way smarter than the Stump.

Provably untrue. But don't let a thing like a fact bother your tiny little head....

The word is spelled "probably"......and it's a fact.... so why should it bother me at all?

You are incorrect. The word is PROVABLY. Look it up.

:badgrin::badgrin: So, you don't have anything to say about the video, where Trump shows his ass? Figures.

When Trump criticized Mexicans he was talking about those that are here illegally. That means they are not American citizens and can't vote. Hillary directly insulted millions of American citizens for not believing her lies and they can vote. Now,who showed their ass?

Hahahahaha, you're so ignorant...you support Trump's thinking that all illegals are criminals and rapists? He also insulted all Hispanics when he claimed the judge couldn't be fair because he was Mexican. I know that's probably hard for you to grasp, being one of Trump's uneducated sort, but that's what makes him racist.

And, explain again how Hillary insulted millions....your sentence doesn't make sense, which I'm not surprised, but it's not clear.

Trump just got bitch-slapped by Hillary....so I guess it's Trump's ass that is showing.:badgrin:

Only a really dumbshit defends people who are here illegally even if they aren't rapists. The fact that they are here illegally makes them a criminal. Even a moron like you should understand that.

Only a really dumbshit defends people who are here illegally even if they aren't rapists.
Only a stupid dumbshit would claim that I'm defending people that are here illegally....I'm just not stupid like you to classify them as rapists and criminals, but you just showed that your ability to comprehend a statement is nil. No surprise.

The fact that they are here illegally makes them a criminal.
You're a bigger moron than I thought. Trump said "they send their criminals".....he didn't say they were criminals because they are illegal...geez, did you even go to high-school? He is saying they are criminals before they even get here, moron. Don't try to put perfume on his deplorable comment.

Even a moron like you should understand that.

Well, I just proved you're the moron. You can't even decipher what you're trying to defend. :cuckoo:

just saw a story that Hitlery does in fact have a double. her name is Theresa Barnwell and she is a paid Hillary Clinton look alike! hahahahahahahaahahaha. It wasn't Hitlery coming out of chuck's apartment.

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

i don't need a link. I have the american people who know the truth.

You mean the "basket of deplorables" that totally ignore all the defects of the Dolt....I mean Donald? Most Americans are able to see for themselves and decide who is the deplorable one...and Trump is winning that contest. And, you can't provide a link because there is no link....just the rhetoric from the deplorable right.

Facts are facts. there wouldn't have been a need to delete 33k of emails. My evidence lady! overwhelming at that.
Yeah...and she manipulated a Republican FBI director to find her not-guilty....I bet that is going to be your next response when I tell you again, for the umpteenth time.....she committed no crime. That is no evidence, just more rhetoric. But keep forgiving Trump.....he's your kind of guy, cheating sleazy snake oil salesman.

Prove me wrong, let's see the 33k of emails.
You're pathetic.....here's my proof that Hillary committed no crime...now where's your proof that she did? Still no links?

FBI Director Dismantles Most Damaging Claims Against Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post

just saw a story that Hitlery does in fact have a double. her name is Theresa Barnwell and she is a paid Hillary Clinton look alike! hahahahahahahaahahaha. It wasn't Hitlery coming out of chuck's apartment.

You are as looney as the rest of them.
:cuckoo:

You are as looney as the rest of them.
:cuckoo:
all you have to do is look it up. Have you heard of the internet? D'OH

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.
Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?
i don't need a link. I have the american people who know the truth.
You mean the "basket of deplorables" that totally ignore all the defects of the Dolt....I mean Donald? Most Americans are able to see for themselves and decide who is the deplorable one...and Trump is winning that contest. And, you can't provide a link because there is no link....just the rhetoric from the deplorable right.

Facts are facts. there wouldn't have been a need to delete 33k of emails. My evidence lady! overwhelming at that.
Yeah...and she manipulated a Republican FBI director to find her not-guilty....I bet that is going to be your next response when I tell you again, for the umpteenth time.....she committed no crime. That is no evidence, just more rhetoric. But keep forgiving Trump.....he's your kind of guy, cheating sleazy snake oil salesman.

Prove me wrong, let's see the 33k of emails.
You're pathetic.....here's my proof that Hillary committed no crime...now where's your proof that she did? Still no links?

FBI Director Dismantles Most Damaging Claims Against Hillary Clinton | Huffington Post
as Lurch from the Adams family use to say, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trump won't use the word "deplorable" to describe David Duke, because he wants Duke supporters' votes.

Only a really dumbshit defends people who are here illegally even if they aren't rapists.
Only a stupid dumbshit would claim that I'm defending people that are here illegally....I'm just not stupid like you to classify them as rapists and criminals, but you just showed that your ability to comprehend a statement is nil. No surprise.

You're a bigger moron than I thought. Trump said "they send their criminals".....he didn't say they were criminals because they are illegal...geez, did you even go to high-school? He is saying they are criminals before they even get here, moron. Don't try to put perfume on his deplorable comment.

Well, I just proved you're the moron. You can't even decipher what you're trying to defend. :cuckoo:

If you don't think that someone coming into the US illegally is not a criminal, you are the moron. But, can you prove that Mexico doesn't send a lot of their criminals across the border? Cuba did that by the thousands, and history does tend to repeat itself.
If you don't think that Hillary didn't insult half of Trumps supporters, you belong in an institution.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Provably untrue. But don't let a thing like a fact bother your tiny little head....

The word is spelled "probably"......and it's a fact.... so why should it bother me at all?

Okay....then prove that she is not smarter....if that is the context in which you claim you are using it.

She has a law degree from Yale....I doubt that Trump can top that....and she graduated in the top 5% of her class.

Hillary Clinton Facts

If you don't think that someone coming into the US illegally is not a criminal, you are the moron.
Quit dancing around your inability to comprehend. Where did I say that coming into the US illegally is not a crime? But that isn't what Trump said, idiot. I'm not going to keep repeating it to you, you are obviously too dense, ignorant or both.

But, can you prove that Mexico doesn't send a lot of their criminals across the border? Cuba did that by the thousands, and history does tend to repeat itself.
If you don't think that Hillary didn't insult half of Trumps supporters, you belong in an institution.

Try to understand that is not the point of discussion. The point is that not all illegals are rapists and criminals....that is what Trumpf said....if you don't understand it, have someone explain it to you but quit trying to find some excuse for the sleaze who insults everyone....including his supporters like you...."he loves the uneducated" he could shoot you in the face and you would still vote for him, right?

Okay....then prove that she is not smarter....if that is the context in which you claim you are using it.

She has a law degree from Yale....I doubt that Trump can top that....and she graduated in the top 5% of her class.

Hillary Clinton Facts

And failed the DC Bar exam. Big whoop. Trumps IQ is estimated at 156. Hers is estimated at 140. You figure it out.

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::funnyface:

Translation: I'm out of excuses......:oops:

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.

I know you are.

Hillary Clinton Facts

And failed the DC Bar exam. Big whoop.
Big whoop indeed since many famous and intelligent people fail it too. Trump can't even provide any record of his grades, and it is suggested that he did terrible.

Trumps IQ is estimated at 156. Hers is estimated at 140. You figure it out.
And you have no link to prove it, just the fact that he says so. He also claims to be a very smart businessman yet 4 of his businesses have gone bankrupt.

I've already figured it out.....he has duped a lot of people into believing his bullshit.

You can't make this up!

I know you are.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back