Trump's Attempt to Demean Hillary Backfire

She hurt herself. She's no longer electable.
Of course she is. She pinned bigotry on Trump and made using the deplorables' weapons against them mainstream. The Alt Right et al have never been able to take what they dish.
I see you learned a new word today. Use it over and over and become very well versed on the word bigot. You'll hear it often in your life.

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

She hurt herself. She's no longer electable.

Bwahahaha....what a pathetic response to a video of The Donald showing what a hypocrite he is....can't say I blame you, but really, you think Trump is Presidential? Bwahahahaha.
Every "bwahahaha" you utter just shows how scared you are. Just sayin....
Just the opposite. You are beginning to wake up just how much trouble the Donald has created for himself. His reaction allows the rest of America to use the deplorables' weapons against them, and your side has never been able to take what it dishes.

Trump is trying to use Hillary's comment “basket of deplorable" to hurt her, but he is on record as insulting every type of American and his own words can attest to that.

You can't make this up!

we also cant make it up what an idiot you are for worshipping HELLERY and ignoring facts what a mass murderer her,Obama and the clintons are.:rofl::up:

You have proof that she murdered anyone? Bwahahaha....you are pathetically ignorant. I guess you had no real response so you post conservative gibberish.

Benghazi

Provide a link.....because the last time I checked, even a Republican subcommittee did not find Hillary nor Obama at fault.....or you just made that shit up because that's what conservatives do?

i don't need a link. I have the american people who know the truth. Facts are facts. there wouldn't have been a need to delete 33k of emails. My evidence lady! overwhelming at that.

Prove me wrong, let's see the 33k of emails.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Hillary is way smarter than the Stump.

You can't make this up!

Benghazi

i don't need a link. I have the american people who know the truth. Facts are facts. there wouldn't have been a need to delete 33k of emails. My evidence lady! overwhelming at that.
Has not cost her the lead, JC. Tis what it is.

You can't make this up!

Benghazi

Are you going to kill yourself if Trump wins? You can't move that's for sure.

holb_c14467720160913120100.jpg

Benghazi

Has not cost her the lead, JC. Tis what it is.
what lead, there's been no vote.

You can't make this up!

Deplorable Hillary really shot her foot off this time...

Yeah, you have an IQ of DD and don't grasp it, but the sentient species do...

So, you have no defense on Trump's nasty words coming out of his mouth, right? Pathetic.

You can't make this up!

So, you have no defense on Trump's nasty words coming out of his mouth, right? Pathetic.

you have no defense for killing four americans in Benghazi. do you.

You can't make this up!
You just did. Hillary insulted 10s of millions, you can't spin it away by exaggerating Trump's words.

You can't make this up!

That ad is a world class bitch slap of Trump. Or should I say Trump lays a world class bitch slap on himself. Jesus H.

Hillary is way smarter than the Stump.

Provably untrue. But don't let a thing like a fact bother your tiny little head....

You can't make this up!

you have no defense for killing four americans in Benghazi. do you.

Quit deflecting....why don't you post a link, moron, instead of parroting the same lie?

You can't make this up!
You just did. Hillary insulted 10s of millions, you can't spin it away by exaggerating Trump's words.
and that you can't make up.

You can't make this up!

You watch you little bitch! Hillary just lost the independents. Now the dried up dying bull dycke has "walked back" AKA half assed apologised for telling the 'little people' what she REALLY believes about them. The bitch just lost the election!
She locked in the Independents and centrists with her public defiance of the bigoted Alt Right deplorables.

Forum List

Back