Trumps "arrest"?

That was a promise said multiple times in multiple outlets to his faithful followers, Senator Blutarsky. Have you no decency? :auiqs.jpg:
Jerkoffwithnobrains, when you compound your original lie with any additional lies — as you just did — the result is only confirmation that you are merely a liar.

But that’s already known.

The democrat party is the greatest threat to this country. They destroyed election integrity, they’re undermining the justice system for political assassination purposes and they control the narrative and messenger.
The Soviet people knew they were being lied to but democrat voters are too stupid to realize it.
Democrat voters are retarded baboon sheep.

The democrat party is the greatest threat to this country. They destroyed election integrity, they’re undermining the justice system for political assassination purposes and they control the narrative and messenger.
The Soviet people knew they were being lied to but democrat voters are too stupid to realize it.
Democrat voters are retarded baboon sheep.
Never heard of the democrat party
Can you Google them for me?

If Trump used company money to pay the girls and then wrote it off as a tax write off on it then guilty as charged. Its not a tax write off.

He could have used his own money and this would have been a nothing burger. He would just have to deal with his current wife who knows that Trump will cheat on his wife. He would then join the long list of presidents who have had affairs. Melany is waiting for the big day pay off or maybe she is having her own affairs. Open marriage.

If the other president just paid using their private funds then it is just a matter of an affair by the president Is it enough to lose an election or even be impeached. Who knows. Most will just not believe it to be true.

Definitely an inconvenient truth. I wonder if a woman president had done this would there be an outrage by men. Well I guess we need a woman president first in order to find out.

1. Clinton paid off FOUR whores to keep quiet. WHY WASN'T HE ARRESTED AND DRAGGED THRU COURT????
2. At least 7 other presidents, while in office, had "mistresses" they paid off. Nothing happened to any of them.
3. As of 4:45pm (when this thread was posted), TUESDAY, 3/21/2023, Trump has NOT been "arrested".

Just ANOTHER FLAGRANT, USELESS, scam tactic by the Dementoidcreeps to try and keep Trump out of the White House so they can finish destroying us.

Did he use campaign money or his own money?

So...you're just yelling FIRE!! at the top of your lungs to do....what???
When there is no fire. No one's even lit a match yet. And this is the bottom of the pile when it comes
to cases against Trump. I wonder why you people are expending all your furious energy on this one? :)

Once again, your dementia, imbecilic moronity, and inability to read and comprehend, precede your ignorance and flatulist nature of spewing drivel.

I think his statement that he was going to get arrested today was pretty definitive

Did he use campaign money or his own money?

Trump has always stated he's always used his own money.
He refused a lot of campaign money, mainly because he didn't think he'd win.
But according to him.......and nobody has refuted any of this.............he's always used his own money for everything, even when he was president.
He refused to accept any payment from the American people for being President. I don't know any other person thats been in the White House, to refuse presidential pay.

But according to him.......and nobody has refuted any of this.............he's always used his own money for everything, even when he was president.
He refused to accept any payment from the American people for being President. I don't know any other person thats been in the White House, to refuse presidential pay.

His presidential pay was right around 500k per year. But his grifts on the US Federal Government was in the millions per year.

So if he used his own money, why would he be charged for fraud?

So if he used his own money, why would he be charged for fraud?

Because the money was removed from his election political account that was formed by donations. He never knew a lie that he didn't present over the truth. And once he makes a mistake, he never admits fault.

Forum List

Back