TRUMP's argument: You can't prove anything unless you can prove I paid for peeing hookers...

centerleftFL

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2018
Folks, we turned this country inside out and upside down for 1 man getting 3 FREE blowjobs from a willing 'chickeebaby'--and then lying about it because he knew his goose was cooked if his wife found out and he was EMBARRASSED (DUH)!

Today we have a married man getting sex in many states, and LIKELY a foreign country, using professional sex workers, paying women off, using a MEDIA enterprise to buy off more of them, and "grabbing their pussies" and bragging about all of it!

AND 37% OF THE AMERICAN POPULATION REFUSES TO BELIEVE IT! How many affairs have associated LLCs, contracts and CHECKs DRAWN ON BANKS? (I mean who the fuck are we kidding here?)

NOW "Person 1" TWEETS publicly none of it counts because no one has proven if ANYONE ACTUALLY PISSED ON HIM or he watched HOOKERS piss on each other. Now there's a new standard of proof I would have never thought I'd have to ponder in my lifetime.

COME ON PEOPLE JUST HOW LOW DID WE GO?

Trump insists ā€˜Russian Witch Hunt is a Fraudā€™ until the pee tape is proven

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
18 DEC 2018 AT 08:48 ET

President Donald Trump cherrypicked claims by an investigative journalist to push back against a salacious dossier linking him to Russia.

The president quoted portions of an interview with Yahoo News reporter Michael Isikoff, who conceded that some of the most outrageous details reported by former British spy Christopher Steele might never be proven.

ā€œRussia Dossier reporter now doubts dopey Christopher Steeleā€™s claims!ā€ Trump tweeted.

Trump quoted the journalistā€™s remarks from John Zieglerā€™s Free Speech Broadcasting podcast, which were reported by Fox News and other conservative outlets.

ā€œWhen you get into the details of the Steele Dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them,ā€ Isikoff said, according to Trumpā€™s tweets and capitalization. ā€œThereā€™s good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations WILL NEVER BE PROVEN AND ARE LIKELY FALSE.ā€

Donald J. Trump

āœ”@realDonaldTrump

Russia Dossier reporter now doubts dopey Christopher Steeleā€™s claims! ā€œWhen you get into the details of the Steele Dossier, the specific allegations, we have not seen the evidence to support them. Thereā€™s good grounds to think that some of the more sensational allegations.....

8:14 AM - Dec 18, 2018
Twitter Ads info and privacy
Many of the claims originally found in Steeleā€™s dossier have been backed by evidence turned up by special counsel Robert Mueller, and former federal prosecutor Chuck Rosenberg and Harvard Law student Sarah Grant said those findings essentially confirm ā€œboth specifically and thematicallyā€ aspects of the dossier...

Trump insists ā€˜Russian Witch Hunt is a Fraudā€™ until the pee tape is proven

Forum List

Back