Trump’s Appeal: What Psychology Tells Us

You are finally right about something. Congrats.
Lazy people cannot read anything long, or stop once they realize they do not understand what they are reading.

That goes for too many Trump devotees, and Trump himself who had to be given shortened versions of briefings because they were too much for him and his ability to comprehend them.

Congratulations.

Lazy people cannot read anything long, or stop once they realize they do not understand what they are reading.

That goes for too many Trump devotees, and Trump himself who had to be given shortened versions of briefings because they were too much for him and his ability to comprehend them.

Congratulations.
Smart people do not read propaganda or post it. Next.

Smart people do not read propaganda or post it. Next.
Then stop reading all of those Conspiracy Theory sites, listen to Tucker Carlson and others and posting what they write or say.

That will make you a smart person again, if you ever were one.

Then stop reading all of those Conspiracy Theory sites, listen to Tucker Carlson and others and posting what they write or say.

That will make you a smart person again, if you ever were one.
Your definition of smart does not interest me.

Your definition of smart does not interest me.
When you come to understand the meaning of the word Smart, congratulations. No need to call anyone about it.

Trump is not smart. Neither are you for believing anything and everything he does or say.

There. That is a better definition of Smart.

When you come to understand the meaning of the word Smart, congratulations. No need to call anyone about it.

Trump is not smart. Neither are you for believing anything and everything he does or say.

Trump is very smart. Anyone who cannot bring themselves to admit that is an idiot themselves.

Trump is very smart. Anyone who cannot bring themselves to admit that is an idiot themselves.
He is smart towards the wrong things:

Grifting Millions off of supporters = smart

Postponing lawsuits = smart

Paying Stormy Daniels to stay quiet days before the election = smart

A "Billionaire" who begs for money from his followers = smart

Too many to list

Last edited:

Do you think Biden is smart?

Too many to list
Stop the fucking lies. Why don't you explain the dark money establishment politicians send to Ukraine to be laundered and then kicked back to them?

Stop the fucking lies. Why don't you explain the dark money establishment politicians send to Ukraine to be laundered and then kicked back to them?
Wrong thread. Start one and come up with the evidence for it.

Too many to list
It's the psychology of the appeal that we need to focus on. It's never about one person. This is sociological, cultural.

We need to study the individual for clues about the appeal, but it's still about those who enable and adore him.

I understand this better than I did seven years ago, but there is still a lot that I just don't get. I may never get it.

It's the psychology of the appeal that we need to focus on. It's never about one person. This is sociological, cultural.
We need to study the individual for clues about the appeal, but it's still about those who enable and adore him.
I understand this better than I did seven years ago, but there is still a lot that I just don't get. I may never get it.
So you still don't understand why we want to build a border wall?

Do they understand that destroying the Constitution and the Rule of law as it has been for two centuries in the US also destroys the country and turns it into something else, like possibly a Dictatorship, like Poland, Belarus and others have become lately? How do you think that those countries went from Democracies to Dictatorship?
We really don't have a Constitution anymore since the Kenyan was in the White House.

We really don't have a Constitution anymore since the Kenyan was in the White House.
So lenny, Trump's appeal to you is that he is a blatant Racist, as so are you.

Trump started the "Obama was born in Kenya" lie, and like a very good apprentice of Trump you believed it, and will continue to do so. Never mind that Trump "kind of" disavowed the whole thing during his 2016 campaign when reporters asked him about it.

Trump's appeal is that there are as many racists who look up to him in the US, as he hoped there would be, to help him become President.

So lenny, Trump's appeal to you is that he is a blatant Racist, as so are you.

Trump started the "Obama was born in Kenya" lie, and like a very good apprentice of Trump you believed it, and will continue to do so. Never mind that Trump "kind of" disavowed the whole thing during his 2016 campaign when reporters asked him about it.

Trump's appeal is that there are as many racists who look up to him in the US, as he hoped there would be, to help him become President.
So every white guy is a racist?

Look under your rock on what you wrote.

YOU are a racist.

Trump's racism appeals to many like you. And will continue to do so.
If a district is mostly white, you would expect the representative to do what is best for white people.

Forum List

Back