Trumps Anti Biden Conspiracy Theory Dealt Major Blow By Ukrainian Investigation

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The pretext for President Donald Trump trying to extort Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky into announcing an investigation of former Vice President Joe Biden’s family — a scandal which resulted in his impeachment — was a conspiracy theory that Biden’s son Hunter had some sort of improper dealings in the country through his seat on the board of the energy firm Burisma.

“An audit of thousands of old case files by Ukrainian prosecutors found no evidence of wrongdoing on the part of Hunter Biden, the former prosecutor general, who had launched the audit, told Reuters,” said the report. “Ruslan Ryaboshapka was in the spotlight last year as the man who would decide whether to launch an investigation into former vice president Joe Biden and his son Hunter, in what became a key issue in the impeachment of President Donald Trump.”

You can read more here.

“The audit was intended to probe whether cases Ryaboshapka had inherited from his predecessors had been handled properly, given the reputation of the prosecution service as being riddled with corruption and influence-peddling,” said the report.
-------------------------
Ironically, with Trump & Barr at the helm, the world regards OUR DOJ as being riddled with corruption and influence-peddling!

We all know that worthless cocaine brain Hunter doesn't deserve a $50,000 dollar a month job....so I really don't care what you find on the web the Biden family is filthy....everyone knows it....

"Obviously, the lack of proof proves Biden's involvement." - At least a dozen state gop officials across the country within the next day or so. :auiqs.jpg:

We all know that worthless cocaine brain Hunter doesn't deserve a $50,000 dollar a month job....so I really don't care what you find on the web the Biden family is filthy....everyone knows it....

"Obviously, the lack of proof proves Biden's involvement." - At least a dozen state gop officials across the country within the next day or so. :auiqs.jpg:
You do realize we are taking about the most corrupt nation in the world right?...and OBiden the finger got his son a do nothing high paying job with the most corrupt company in the most corrupt nation on earth....right?...so why in the hell are you making a jackass out of yourself trying to defend that?.....unbelievable....

There was no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden. He didn't do anything. It was wrongdoing doing done on Hunter Biden's behalf.

Not your money. Not your business. Not your problem.

Don Trump Jr was paid $50 grand to give a speech at a university. I think that’s way too high for someone who is barely literate.

There was no wrongdoing by Hunter Biden. He didn't do anything. It was wrongdoing doing done on Hunter Biden's behalf.
Uh-huh. Hunter just kept getting extremely lucrative jobs from notorious Ukrainian criminals and the Chinese because of his 'good looks', nothing to do with daddy being the VP...

And refusing to comply with court orders to turn over his financial records in his deadbeat dad case is understandable - he has never heard of e-mail or a fax machine...

Bwuhahahaha....

Don Trump Jr was paid $50 grand to give a speech at a university. I think that’s way too high for someone who is barely literate.
Not my problem because his daddy the finger is going to lose....

Maybe. But if he does it will be in part because he was smeared with false accusations and none of you care. It worked last time.

Maybe. But if he does it will be in part because he was smeared with false accusations and none of you care. It worked last time.
Whatever it takes....look at the blue city streets tonight....you people are dangerous....

You are the one who is filthy. We all know it. You have no say in whether anyone deserves any job.

You do realize we are taking about the most corrupt nation in the world right?...and OBiden the finger got his son a do nothing high paying job with the most corrupt company in the most corrupt nation on earth....right?...so why in the hell are you making a jackass out of yourself trying to defend that?.....unbelievable....

You are the one who is making a jackass of yourself. There is no evidence of anything but that proves Biden is corrupt. Unbelievable.

Uh-huh. Hunter just kept getting extremely lucrative jobs from notorious Ukrainian criminals and the Chinese because of his 'good looks', nothing to do with daddy being the VP...

And refusing to comply with court orders to turn over his financial records in his deadbeat dad case is understandable - he has never heard of e-mail or a fax machine...

Bwuhahahaha....

He did not get any job with the Chinese. He was looking for Chinese investors.

Forum List

Back