Truth about the democrats leak out again! Oh no!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
And no, it had nothing to do with e-mails hacked once again. No, it was just an idiot letting the truth come off his lips when he thought no one who cared was listening.

Rep. Eliot Engel, a New York Democrat facing a tough primary challenge and questions about his absence from his district, was caught on a hot mic at a district event responding to unrest saying twice that he only wanted press coverage because of an electoral threat.
“If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care,” Engel said to Ruben Diaz Jr., the Bronx borough president, at a Tuesday press conference responding to unrest and vandalism in his district related to the recent death of George Floyd.

Now I would assume that at this point you simply drop out of the race, change your name, and leave the country, but this is the democrat party after all who do no wrong, are never thrown into jail, and have such a level or righteousness above all their political foes that they often walk on water, so if you ask me, all he has to do is say it's Orange mans fault and impeachment trials would then resume

Naturally, he is a Congressman from New York as well and we have seen what quality politicians they produce, so I say he gets reelected.

And no, it had nothing to do with e-mails hacked once again. No, it was just an idiot letting the truth come off his lips when he thought no one who cared was listening.

Rep. Eliot Engel, a New York Democrat facing a tough primary challenge and questions about his absence from his district, was caught on a hot mic at a district event responding to unrest saying twice that he only wanted press coverage because of an electoral threat.
“If I didn’t have a primary, I wouldn’t care,” Engel said to Ruben Diaz Jr., the Bronx borough president, at a Tuesday press conference responding to unrest and vandalism in his district related to the recent death of George Floyd.

Now I would assume that at this point you simply drop out of the race, change your name, and leave the country, but this is the democrat party after all who do no wrong, are never thrown into jail, and have such a level or righteousness above all their political foes that they often walk on water, so if you ask me, all he has to do is say it's Orange mans fault and impeachment trials would then resume

Naturally, he is a Congressman from New York as well and we have seen what quality politicians they produce, so I say he gets reelected.
Wow, typical Dim Dem behavior!

The best is the...."You don't know who I am"! spouts. The genuflecting must be like they are royalty. Just to see these men and women be put into slave labor camps or sent to parts unknown to be dealt with by people we have not ever seen would be a treat. And this is a multi cultural tirade!

Forum List

Back