Trumps answer to his racist supporters whom he elevated.....stop!!

I think tigger is in the unenviable position of being a black woman with the right inclinations and the wrong friends.

That's why she comes across as schizo. It's the only way I can justify it. I honestly think if she and I got together we'd have fun and laugh our asses off.

Let me set this shit straight, ever since Obama the black guy took office, you white motherfuckers have been whining like little spoiled maggot balls, with your gerrymandering districts, voter fraud claims, black panther scares, enfranchisements of minorities, muslims, illegals, women, birther shit, etc, nothing but whining and OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT BE BLACK AND now that we're upset over Trump, WHO HAS SHITTED HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE, yaw got issues??? Get the fuck outta here and kiss our ass!!
Lol...sucks, doesn't it

Black people can not stand the fact that, in a couple months,
the first and last black guy, to ever become PotUS, will be gone.

And, what has your black bro done for blacks,
that differs from every white president before him?
That's right...nothing, absolutely nothing!

Lol...
back to reality...white people still run shit....
always have, always will.

Time to put your hands away & start looking for a job or two,
and go to work to put food on the table and a roof over your head
like the rest of us have been doing, plus taking care of your lazy asses!

Kiss my lilly white ass and deal with it!
WOW....white people always run shit.....well, lets take a look at how white people always run shit....you ran the country into the ground after Reagan and it took a democrat to fix the shit and give you a surplus.....you ran the country into the ground again and it took a unknown black guy to save your white pride ass's and I suspect after Trump, you'll come running back to democrats again....History with you white good for nothing roach eggs, has been pretty consistent and we're patient......la la la la la la...we'll be waiting.

No...Reagan fixed the country after carter, then clinton crashed the economy just before leaving office and Bush had to deal with it...
Bull shit, Reagan left office with the highest deficit on record, in addition to welfare hotels, S&L bank scandals, Vets sleeping on the white house lawns, the HIV crisis he all but ignored...and with a trickle down policy that failed....stop trying to rewrite history, moron!!

Reagan had a deficit because the democrats lied and broke their agreement......he cut taxes, they were supposed to cut spending....and then he raised some taxes on the promise they would cut 3 dollars for every 1 dollar in increase.....they got the increase, then didn't cut the government...it is all on the democrats, not Reagan....his tax cuts increased revenue to the government, almost doubling the revenue...and of course the democrats spent all of it and more.....

Ask Thomas Sowell, he goes through it in his book, Vision of the Annointed....
Bull shit, Reagan spent money on the DOD like a mad man, remember the 400 dollar toilet seats and hammers? Dude, I was in the military when the man was president, don't go there with me, I was there!! He outspent the USSR and broke our backs

I think tigger is in the unenviable position of being a black woman with the right inclinations and the wrong friends.

That's why she comes across as schizo. It's the only way I can justify it. I honestly think if she and I got together we'd have fun and laugh our asses off.
LOLOLOLOLOL.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...child after this election, I'm on a hate fest with white people, can't stand the sight of ya people anymore. Yaw are determined to ruin this country and take us all back to the dark ages and people like me, have had enough of it. I'm gonna stay mad for a very long time, we all are.

After Nancy Reagan, god rest her soul, gave her historic, just stop using drugs sound bite, drug overdoses skyrocketed....Now we have Trump, looking into the camera's and telling his boys, with their hoods, matches all ready to roast a jew and a nigga...."just stop it". If that doesn't dowse the flames he made, nothing will.:blahblah:

And so far I have not heard of Hillary telling her supports to "just stop it." Nor Obama.
Tea Party ring a bell, bitch?
well i ran out of tissues to give these sniveling crybabies....be right back,have to go buy a case....
Let me set this shit straight, ever since Obama the black guy took office, you white motherfuckers have been whining like little spoiled maggot balls, with your gerrymandering districts, voter fraud claims, black panther scares, enfranchisements of minorities, muslims, illegals, women, birther shit, etc, nothing but whining and OBAMA DID NOTHING BUT BE BLACK AND now that we're upset over Trump, WHO HAS SHITTED HIS WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE, yaw got issues??? Get the fuck outta here and kiss our ass!!
Let's see if we have this straight...

Using legal means to oppose Obama is racist, but illegal, violent actions by thugs is just being upset and presumably acceptable.

Is that about the size of it?

LOLOLOLOLOL.......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...child after this election, I'm on a hate fest with white people, can't stand the sight of ya people anymore. Yaw are determined to ruin this country and take us all back to the dark ages and people like me, have had enough of it. I'm gonna stay mad for a very long time, we all are.
I think I've figured out your problem. You believe the hype.

After Nancy Reagan, god rest her soul, gave her historic, just stop using drugs sound bite, drug overdoses skyrocketed....Now we have Trump, looking into the camera's and telling his boys, with their hoods, matches all ready to roast a jew and a nigga...."just stop it". If that doesn't dowse the flames he made, nothing will.:blahblah:

And so far I have not heard of Hillary telling her supports to "just stop it." Nor Obama.
And I don't recall McCain or Palin asking the Tea Party to stop either, good thing our ears are clean, eh?
The TEA Party didn't burn cars or buildings and didn't assault people either. In fact, they usually left the area cleaner than when they got there. Hillarybots, not so much.

And I don't recall McCain or Palin asking the Tea Party to stop either, good thing our ears are clean, eh?

Moron...the Tea Party wasn't attacking people and rioting in the streets.......why are you left wing totalitarians so dense?
And why was that? Because Obama's only crime was being a black man.....Trump on the other hand, has degraded everything under the sun and then some....so mf's have a right to be angry,.....get over it and deal with it or or you tough white mf's who had all this game during his rallies, why don't you mf's stop em? Yaw bad, or is you?

You should really try to grow up....do you pretend to be stupid when you are on the internet...or are you actually like this in real life?
It's racist to try to prevent children from smoking crack, you cracker!
It's racist to encourage reading in poor neighborhoods, fool!
Excuse me, that's Saltine American, thank you.

Moron...the Tea Party wasn't attacking people and rioting in the streets.......why are you left wing totalitarians so dense?
And why was that? Because Obama's only crime was being a black man.....Trump on the other hand, has degraded everything under the sun and then some....so mf's have a right to be angry,.....get over it and deal with it or or you tough white mf's who had all this game during his rallies, why don't you mf's stop em? Yaw bad, or is you?

You should really try to grow up....do you pretend to be stupid when you are on the internet...or are you actually like this in real life?
It's racist to try to prevent children from smoking crack, you cracker!
It's racist to encourage reading in poor neighborhoods, fool!
Excuse me, that's Saltine American, thank you.

I am more of a Ritz cracker.....

And she's back to being the racist moron we all know and love.

I think there are the times when she posts by herself..and the times when she posts when she has black company. Thatae only way I can explain it. Or she is just so innately and irrevocably racist that her better instincts never win out.

Someone needs to bus Tigerred's black ass to an all white, rural community and force her to live there for a couple of years. What a racist fool.

WOW....white people always run shit.....well, lets take a look at how white people always run shit....you ran the country into the ground after Reagan and it took a democrat to fix the shit and give you a surplus.....you ran the country into the ground again and it took a unknown black guy to save your white pride ass's and I suspect after Trump, you'll come running back to democrats again....History with you white good for nothing roach eggs, has been pretty consistent and we're patient......la la la la la la...we'll be waiting.
We're not gonna disappoint ya either,....
la la la la la la.....hope your ready

Cuz, after 8 years of Trump,
we'll bring Pence on board for another 8

BTW...you can thank us white folks for the patience too!
How else would yous learn to be patient,
if we didn't give you your scraps month to month?

I'd tell you to shoo but, yous shuffle....
Crack open a Magnum and cook some chitlins...go on, chop, chop

When did the Tea party do what we are seeing today with the liberal left?

And Trump has been found guilty of how many more crimes then Obama?

When did the Tea party do what we are seeing today with the liberal left?
Is this a Jeopardy question

Even though our Constitution cites that the "freedom of speech shall not be abridged," laws are made to restrict speech for the protection of others. I think a Constitutional Amendment making it a federal crime for organizations that advocate the physical harm of individuals needs to be brought before the legislature. It might get rid of organizations like the KKK and neo-Nazis.
The First Amendment is first for a reason. It is in many ways the most important and significant of the amendments. As we chip away at it, we chip away at the very foundation democracy. Although making it a crime for any organization that advocates physical harm to individuals might silence white supremacist it could have untended consequences for religious organization and other groups. There are plenty of scripture that advocates violence against individuals. How many times have we heard people say, "he should be taken out and shot" or similar phrases.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Evelyn Beatrice Hall

Last edited:

Trump doesn't have racist supporters....the racists are in the democrat party.....and to keep blacks and hispanics voting democrat they have to lie.......the only violence is democrats attacking and beating Trump supporters.....organized and random......and the riots....paid for by democrats .....

The ones who need to stop the violence is democrats......they just need to stop ....

Yep, organizations who are paying anarchist protesters need to be investigated, but there will never be a cover
story on that one.

Even though our Constitution cites that the "freedom of speech shall not be abridged," laws are made to restrict speech for the protection of others. I think a Constitutional Amendment making it a federal crime for organizations that advocate the physical harm of individuals needs to be brought before the legislature. It might get rid of organizations like the KKK and neo-Nazis.
The First Amendment is first for a reason. It is in many ways the most important and significant of the amendments. As we chip away at it, we chip away at the very foundation democracy. Although making it a crime for any organization that advocates physical harm to individuals might silence white supremacist it could have untended consequences for religious organization and other groups. There are plenty of scripture that advocates violence against individuals. How many times have we heard people say, "he should be taken out and shot" or similar phrases.

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
Evelyn Beatrice Hall
I have no problem with it tackling the religious organizations. It's time religion stopped being treated like some sacred cow.
Christians have the New Testament to temper the Old Testament, Islam however, has no such thing. If's crazy founder claimed that he was the world's last prophet and devout Muslims believe that his hate filled rhetoric in his latter teachings supersede his earlier teachings of peace, thus creating a mandate for outright murder of anyone not believing his barbaric primitive religious/political ideology. I'd say good riddance to that religion.

Forum List

Back