Trump’s 2020 banners are being made in China

So I watched the video, and nowhere does it claim that Trump actually commissioned these banners for his campaign. They actually quote the Chinese company as saying they are doing it on there own initiative, and make no mention of any "orders".

I know this will come as a shock to TDS patients, but there is a significant market for such items. Take a look on Amazon.
Lol you are such a dumbass. Good god. It is just incredible how hard you people try to justify this shit. Uh no. Trump did tell them. Why in the fuck would these Chinese citizens make flags for Trump otherwise. God you’re so fucking dumb that it makes me ill.

They would make them to sell them, cheese dick. China makes/sells all kinds of knock-off items.

Why is that hard for you to understand?
That is such horseshit. They wouldn’t make flags and then export them during this tariff non sense. If those flags are going to private corporations in the US, who is buying and selling them exactly? You have no idea at all.
You ought to call Shit For Brains and demand a 'Special Prosecutor' be given the new Trump China collusion mandate.
I think Strock is available.

Forum List

Back