Trump's$1million lands in hurricane relief bank accounts leftist still spew hate

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The million was actually split up into several different charities including the ASPCA.

When President Trump announced that he was to donate $1 million to hurricane relief charities, leftists claimed that it was an empty promise, and it would never happen.
Trump’s $1 Million Lands In Hurricane Relief Bank Accounts: Leftists STILL SPEW HATE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from selfish pos losers of society.
My first reaction and my present reaction is the same. One million? Get real. Nothing more than chump change for a supposed "billionaire." Like he said when campaigning that this daddy gave him one million to start a business, calling it a very small amount. Right. Bigly.

When President Trump announced that he was to donate $1 million to hurricane relief charities, leftists claimed that it was an empty promise, and it would never happen.
Trump’s $1 Million Lands In Hurricane Relief Bank Accounts: Leftists STILL SPEW HATE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What else would you expect from selfish pos losers of society.
My first reaction and my present reaction is the same. One million? Get real. Nothing more than chump change for a supposed "billionaire." Like he said when campaigning that this daddy gave him one million to start a business, calling it a very small amount. Right. Bigly.

You realize that there is more than $100 BILLION being allocated from the government. What amount could any individual give that would make a dent? Furthermore, if he gave an excessive amount there, every cause would want a donation from the president, as it wouldn't be fair.

Let's see how much Zuckerberg and Soros give to this cause.

Let's face it, if Trump cured cancer and solved the world hunger problem the left would still say he hasn't done enough.

Forum List

Back