Trumpian hissy-fit over the Huffington Post

The Huffington Post, in a deliberate, but perhaps correct adjustment, has decided to post anything Trumpian under "Entertainment" and not "politics".

Not to be out-trolled by anyone on this planet, the Don himself trolled back. Behold:

TrumpGreat.jpg

So, let's be adults about this, although he is not being an adult.

He is mad at the Huffington Post (which has a huge following) and decides it's unimportant. Well, ok.

But for a guy who is so focused on his campaign, she sure spent some time trolling back, nöööö?

Now, imagine this dude at POTUS and late one evening, Putin insults him.

Ok.

"Donald Trump official response to unimportant Putin

The unimportant Russians have decided to insult us great Americans, whom I am making greater because I'm rich, I'm really rich. And I'm smart. And I can file lawsuits.

If you have read previous messages from Pres. Trump, you will know that he is no fan of that loser Putin or those pussy Russians.

So, tonight, Pres. Trump is nuking Russia.

God Bless American.

Oh, and don't forget: I'm rich."

:D

Now, if I were crazy enough to want to be a Republican, I would be hammering at the Don over this mercilessly. Of course, we all know how often Pres. Obama sends out press releases stating how unimportant his critics are, right?

Oh, wait. Our President (Obama, that is) doesn't do that.

Donald Trump. The gift that just keeps giving. I wonder if he has set a personal goal of insulting every person on the planet before he is done....

Your thoughts?

Sorry? You started rambling about something about some nonsense, was there a point in there? Putin? What??

The Huffington Post, in a deliberate, but perhaps correct adjustment, has decided to post anything Trumpian under "Entertainment" and not "politics".

Not to be out-trolled by anyone on this planet, the Don himself trolled back. Behold:

TrumpGreat.jpg

So, let's be adults about this, although he is not being an adult.

He is mad at the Huffington Post (which has a huge following) and decides it's unimportant. Well, ok.

But for a guy who is so focused on his campaign, she sure spent some time trolling back, nöööö?

Now, imagine this dude at POTUS and late one evening, Putin insults him.

Ok.

"Donald Trump official response to unimportant Putin

The unimportant Russians have decided to insult us great Americans, whom I am making greater because I'm rich, I'm really rich. And I'm smart. And I can file lawsuits.

If you have read previous messages from Pres. Trump, you will know that he is no fan of that loser Putin or those pussy Russians.

So, tonight, Pres. Trump is nuking Russia.

God Bless American.

Oh, and don't forget: I'm rich."

Now, if I were crazy enough to want to be a Republican, I would be hammering at the Don over this mercilessly. Of course, we all know how often Pres. Obama sends out press releases stating how unimportant his critics are, right?

Oh, wait. Our President (Obama, that is) doesn't do that.

Donald Trump. The gift that just keeps giving. I wonder if he has set a personal goal of insulting every person on the planet before he is done....

Your thoughts?

Sorry? You started rambling about something about some nonsense, was there a point in there? Putin? What??

Once you awaken from your drunken stupor, all will be clear as a bell to you!

Why do I follow the Trumpster despite believing he is not a serious candidate?

Because the Trumpster is a hilarious braggart constantly seeking attention while he bumbles his way through the GOP primaries.

In fact, the only other thing about Trump's campaign I find interesting is the question:"Can the GOP get rid of this firebrand, or will they line up behind if he wins?"

This is like a funny soap opera on coke!! I can't turn away, its addictive!!
images

Why do I follow the Trumpster despite believing he is not a serious candidate?

Because the Trumpster is a hilarious braggart constantly seeking attention while he bumbles his way through the GOP primaries.

In fact, the only other thing about Trump's campaign I find interesting is the question:"Can the GOP get rid of this firebrand, or will they line up behind if he wins?"

This is like a funny soap opera on coke!! I can't turn away, its addictive!!
images

It's like one of these moments:

489.jpg

Uh, no offense, Toro

My thoughts.

Trump is being crazy like a fox.

He knows the base GOP voter hates the Huffington Post and Arianna in particular for being a turncoat.

So he gets publicity and more support by doing so.

I guess you have to wonder, how seriously is he taking his own run. Is he really serious about being president, or is he just trolling Jeb Bush?

At this point in time, I'm just not so sure.

One thing, however, is sure: Trump has enough money to run this thing all the way to the end, if he wants, without one single donor.

Trump was born with a silver butt plug up his ass and he believes that he deserves to sit in the Oval office more than everyone else currently in the running, GOP and Dem alike.

Yes, he does have the funds to take this all the way to the general as a 3rd party candidate if he so chooses. Ross Perot was wealthy enough to fund himself and he was exploiting a great deal of voter dissatisfaction at the time via the Reform party.

There is a possibility that Donald T Rump could run as the Tea Party candidate in 2016. He has already demonstrated an ability to attract 5% of the voters so it isn't as though this is outside the realm of probability if he is knocked out of the primaries and refuses to endorse the GOP candidate.

My thoughts.

Trump is being crazy like a fox.

He knows the base GOP voter hates the Huffington Post and Arianna in particular for being a turncoat.

So he gets publicity and more support by doing so.

I guess you have to wonder, how seriously is he taking his own run. Is he really serious about being president, or is he just trolling Jeb Bush?

At this point in time, I'm just not so sure.

One thing, however, is sure: Trump has enough money to run this thing all the way to the end, if he wants, without one single donor.

Trump was born with a silver butt plug up his ass and he believes that he deserves to sit in the Oval office more than everyone else currently in the running, GOP and Dem alike.

Yes, he does have the funds to take this all the way to the general as a 3rd party candidate if he so chooses. Ross Perot was wealthy enough to fund himself and he was exploiting a great deal of voter dissatisfaction at the time via the Reform party.

There is a possibility that Donald T Rump could run as the Tea Party candidate in 2016. He has already demonstrated an ability to attract 5% of the voters so it isn't as though this is outside the realm of probability if he is knocked out of the primaries and refuses to endorse the GOP candidate.

You know, little Trumpie doesn't sound like the kind of megalomaniac who will take "no" for an answer....

I am sensing that the Democratic Party is going to have a lot of fun with THE DON.

You know what add to the madness?

Right wingers claiming Democrats are scared of Trump!!

If so, why is the only actions of the democrats is belly-rolling laughter.

The dems reaction to Trump is completely different from Scott Walker, someone that cause Democrats to weep waterfalls and run phony investigations even the bumbling Keystonone cops will call BS on.

Don't find that strange, do they?

The dems reaction to Trump is completely different from Scott Walker, someone that cause Democrats to weep waterfalls and run phony investigations even the bumbling Keystonone cops will call BS on.

It is quite humorous to watch....

It is quite humorous to watch....
Hey there boys! ..entertaining each other? The lure is out…nobody bit lately. Well, have fun!!!!

Here we go...

When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists.
[...]
It’s coming from more than Mexico.
Donald Trump s Presidential Announcement Speech

Trump's value to America is that he has stones to address very serious issues which have been declared to be Politically Incorrect by the Control Freak Democrats.

Trump will give America a legitimate debate on these very serious issues---the Truth will be available.

Democrats hate the Truth, like Vampires hate the Sunrise.

So, the Democrats are the ones Trump is most likely to hurt...in the long run.

Trump's value to America is that he has stones to address very serious issues which have been declared to be Politically Incorrect by the Control Freak Democrats.

Trump will give America a legitimate debate on these very serious issues---the Truth will be available.

Democrats hate the Truth, like Vampires hate the Sunrise.

So, the Democrats are the ones Trump is most likely to hurt...in the long run.

Trump is stoned on the fumes from his own overheated ego.

And he and the truth don't share the same orbit.

Forum List

Back