Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Don't feel bad. No one else can, either.

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

From the criminal complaint:

"COUNT 1 – VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

Yeah, that's definitely horseshit.

Ok, you win. Just give them 5 years in the slammer form vandalism.
Also from the article:

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

The charges are only worth a year.

Leftists sure do like to harshly punish people with the wrong opinions. Maybe you'd like them put in re-education camps.

..and you sure do take everything that strangers post seriously. I suppose that if I had called for the death penalty for vandalism, you would be out rounding up the militia to hunt me down.

Don't give up your day job to practice law, Eric. If the city council wants to spray paint day glow orange and pea green outlings of Santa and his reindeer on city owned property, and call it a mural, it is, in fact, and city owned mural, the vandalism of which is illegal.
Actually I would bet a crummy city like Martinez would be sued faster than you could say ACLU for
propagating a religious festival on city property and the same should be true of using their authority and the
public's property to promote a radical political movement (faster than you could say Judicial Watch).

Make sure you aren't trying to convince others you are a lawyer yourself.

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.

Lock em up and have someone rape the bitches.
BLM is a violent racist hate group that murders policemen.
The streets are public property.
It is illegal to paint a private organization's sign on public property.
There are two kinds of people who support BLM, racist and cowards.
Which kind are you?

I support BLM. Like 55% of all Americans.

You can now crawl back under your rock.

I support BLM however I refuse to walk with a person that equates vandalism with rape. People under a rock are better than you.

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

Also from the article:

Leftists sure do like to harshly punish people with the wrong opinions. Maybe you'd like them put in re-education camps.

..and you sure do take everything that strangers post seriously. I suppose that if I had called for the death penalty for vandalism, you would be out rounding up the militia to hunt me down.
Nope. I want you to say what you believe all day, every day. There are two reasons:

1. So the entire nation can see how fascist you are.

2. Because unlike leftists, I believe in freedom of speech.

And it's hilarious how leftists claim BUT IT WAS A JOKE whenever they're -- you're -- called on your bullshit.

Don't give up your day job to practice law, Eric. If the city council wants to spray paint day glow orange and pea green outlings of Santa and his reindeer on city owned property, and call it a mural, it is, in fact, and city owned mural, the vandalism of which is illegal.
Actually I would bet a crummy city like Martinez would be sued faster than you could say ACLU for
propagating a religious festival on city property and the same should be true of using their authority and the
public's property to promote a radical political movement (faster than you could say Judicial Watch).

Well, now, Eric, wake me up when some legal authority agrees with you about Martinez....

No?

From the article:

Also from the article:

Nope. I want you to say what you believe all day, every day. There are two reasons:

And it's hilarious how leftists claim BUT IT WAS A JOKE whenever they're -- you're -- called on your bullshit.

Well, Dave, I guess that Trump has taught me that I can say anything I want, anywhere, regardless of accuracy or consequences. I will save you and I a lot of trouble. If you believe that something I said was incorrect, not factual, or a lie, pretend that you called me down upon it, and then pretend that I told you that it was a joke. I learned that by watching WH press conferences.

Last edited:
The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Which kind are you?

Well, now Trog, the city authorized the mural. The two people who defaced it did NOT have the city's permission to paint over it. Want to walk that dog back?

True.

But how does that constitute a hate crime? Does a road have civil rights?

carolanderson is no more than ONE MORE in a very long line of "sociologists" who see the whole world in WHITE---VS---BLACK with black the underdog and "anti-black" a program HARDWIRED in the "white" brain There is no other DRIVING FORCE in social interaction. The white vs black ethnocentrists infect every level of
US society

Which kind are you?

Well, now Trog, the city authorized the mural. The two people who defaced it did NOT have the city's permission to paint over it. Want to walk that dog back?

True.

if the city is endorsing the violent racist hate group BLM that murders policemen then everyone should be painting over their morals

Well, now, Eric, wake me up when some legal authority agrees with you about Martinez....
I'm sure lawyers will raise these issues in court. I already know the law agrees with me the same way I know
cities cannot put up religious displays despite your claim cities can do whatever they want on city
property. That's clearly untrue.

Which kind are you?

True.

I already conceded that point.

Which kind are you?

True.

if the city is endorsing the violent racist hate group BLM that murders policemen then everyone should be painting over their morals

BLM murdering policemen? Link?

I'm sure lawyers will raise these issues in court. I already know the law agrees with me the same way I know
cities cannot put up religious displays despite your claim cities can do whatever they want on city

So, a BLM mural is equivalent to a religious display?

So, a BLM mural is equivalent to a religious display?
In the world of the left, they think it is.

No?

From the article:

Also from the article:

Well, Dave, I guess that Trump has taught me that I can say anything I want, anywhere, regardless of accuracy or consequences. I will save you and I a lot of trouble. If you believe that something I said was incorrect, not factual, or a lie, pretend that you called me down upon it, and then pretend that I told you that it was a joke. I learned that by watching WH press conferences.
And you're a hypocrite, too.

Imagine my surprise.

California is a Democrat state. It is no surprise that they support all the political arms of the Democrat party. It is no surprise that Democrats use the strong arm of the government they control to stop any dissent against Democrats. After all, this is why Democrats created BLM. If you resist Democrat tyranny they will use the government they control against you.

No?

From the article:

Also from the article:

And you're a hypocrite, too.

Imagine my surprise.

Now, Dave, try to rise above Trump's maturity level...

Forum List

Back