Trump-Loving California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Don't feel bad. No one else can, either.

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

From the criminal complaint:

"COUNT 1 – VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

Yeah, that's definitely horseshit.

Ok, you win. Just give them 5 years in the slammer form vandalism.
Also from the article:

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

The charges are only worth a year.

Leftists sure do like to harshly punish people with the wrong opinions. Maybe you'd like them put in re-education camps.

..and you sure do take everything that strangers post seriously. I suppose that if I had called for the death penalty for vandalism, you would be out rounding up the militia to hunt me down.
Nope. I want you to say what you believe all day, every day. There are two reasons:

1. So the entire nation can see how fascist you are.

2. Because unlike leftists, I believe in freedom of speech.

And it's hilarious how leftists claim BUT IT WAS A JOKE whenever they're -- you're -- called on your bullshit.

Well, Dave, I guess that Trump has taught me that I can say anything I want, anywhere, regardless of accuracy or consequences. I will save you and I a lot of trouble. If you believe that something I said was incorrect, not factual, or a lie, pretend that you called me down upon it, and then pretend that I told you that it was a joke. I learned that by watching WH press conferences.
And you're a hypocrite, too.

Imagine my surprise.

Now, Dave, try to rise above Trump's maturity level...
...says the guy justifying his own actions by pointing to Trump's.

If it weren't for double standards, leftists would have no standards at all.

How could I be guilty of having double standards when mine are the same as the president of the USA?
So you agree with everything Trump's done and said?

Or is it only when you're trying to justify yourself and you think I'll give you a pass for it?

Why, I always let Trumpsters define and categorize me! I confess that it does confuse me sometimes. Tuesday I was called a commie, and I believe it was you who says I am a fascist. but, on the other hand, words don't matter, especially to Trumpeters, so who am I to object? Nevertheless, there is consistency about the whole thing. Like Trump, all one has to do is to call a Trumpeter out for a lie, and suddenly, the whole thread is focused, not on the lie, but on the person who called OUT the lie. I get it!
If that makes you feel better -- and of course, all that matters is your feelings -- sure. However, you can't point to any lies by conservatives in this thread.

All you can point to are things you don't agree with. Not at all the same thing.

There are no conservatives on this thread. If you consider Trump, who has added more to the debt of this nation than the last 10 presidents combined, to be a "conservative", I have some Tea Party friends who would like to have a word with you.

Last edited:
They must be a long lived organization. All of that stuff was going on in 1968, combined with burning cities!
The same SJW paramilitary types have always been grafted to the radical left. In principle there is nothing new about Antifa. Different name, same old coward types picking on the weak and attacking in bunches.

Perhaps you should get in touch with the FBI and give them Antifa's address and phone number.

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism. If convicted of the charges, the defendants--who share a Martinez address--face up to a year in the county jail.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.

Soooo.... painting slogans over pavement and destroying public property is now called mural, and is protected by some unwritten laws.

But paining over so called mural is also punishable by some unwritten law. What am I missing here?

The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors, including a hate crime, prosecutors today announced.

David Nelson, 53, and Nicole Anderson, 42, are each facing misdemeanor charges in connection with a July 4 incident in Martinez, a city about 25 miles from San Francisco. The decision to charge the couple was made by officials with the Contra Costa County District Attorney's office.

Nelson and Anderson brazenly defaced the yellow BLM mural about an hour after it was painted Saturday afternoon. As seen in videos taken by onlookers, Anderson used a roller with black paint to cover the letters B and L.

The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored after Saturday’s vandalism.

While Anderson painted, Nelson retrieved a second can of black paint from the pair’s Nissan truck. Nelson, who was wearing a Make America Great Again hat and a Trump reelection t-shirt, declared, “The narrative of police brutality, the narrative of oppression, the narrative of racism. It’s a lie.”

When a bystander told the couple that, “No one wants you here,” Nelson replied, “No one wants Black Lives Matter here.” He also noted, “Fucking keep America great again, that’s right,” and that the BLM street mural “is racism.”

Militant Blacks and Progs are pigs.
So it's ok to destroy Jefferson and Lincoln, and Washington. But you better not touch that painting. Lefties are insane.

You got me there... when I read you said painting, for a split second I thought you meant "art".

Oh dear, poor Karen and Chad !

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?

Oh poor British faggot.

Please tell us, are British soccer player still forced to kneel before the kickoff of the game?

it doesn't appear that they were charged with a hate crime charge??

Authorities said both Anderson and Nelson were charged with violating civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism.

Vandalism?

What they were vandalizing?

You cant help but laugh at this. How much hate can you carry in your heart to do this nonsense?

I dont think these idiots should be locked up. Maybe attending a racial awareness course would help to make them normal ?
Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
Please explain how them covering up painted letters implies they think one race is superior over another?

I was expecting more than just painting over... if they really wanted to send a message, and experience real hate crime, they should have written "all lives matter" or "white lives matter" over.

Should we talk about your country and its slave history, Thomas?

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

All I can say is just, wow.

Yeah, let's see UK start paying reparations to all countries they conquered before they were thrown out if them. How much money they should owe to 90% ow the world countries they invaded throughout the history? Than, we can talk about other major colonists, Spain, France, Portugal, Italy, Germany... If they're so righteous and woke, start counting the money.

Thanks Tommy, I was just getting ready to post this story myself when I saw yours.

Well this good news - first & foremost, no one was injured or killed due to the racist acts of this couple, but equally important is that they were at least charged. This is further than a lot of cases involving injury and death get, when the victim(s) is of African descent or person of color.

We'll see if they're actually convicted though and/or serve any time.

Oh and it was almost comical to hear one of the resident racist describing these two as "the brave white couple who engaged in an act of civil disobedience" while another of them was wishing out loud that he had the money to bail them out of jail.

They deliberately defaced a mural that had city approval to be painted where it was and the racists are acting as if they are candidates for sainthood, yet Ahmaud Arbery was alleged to have trespassed on a site where a home was being remodeled and where other people, including children had often stopped by to take a look around and three white racists chased him down, shot and killed him under the pretense that they were trying to place him under citizen's arrest - for the misdemeanor crime of trespass, which it still has not been established that he had.

This is what it's like to live one's life as a black person at any point in time in the U.S. of A.
Please explain how them covering up painted letters implies they think one race is superior over another?
Why did you think that they found it necessary to attempt to erase those letters?
A myriad of reasons. So, can you answer the question now?
If they were black would you call it racist?
Isn't automatically assuming racism simply because of skin color ACTUALLY racist?

Well... according to Seattle city officials, just being white is a crime, and white employees of the city were informed that their "white qualities" such as perfectionism, objectivity, individualism are offensive and unacceptable and were ordered to undo their whiteness.

The UK owes a debt to descendants of enslaved people and to taxpayers whose money was used to compensate slave traders and owners.

Why do you think that I would have a problem with that ? Bring it on.
Meanwhile Wales is ahead of the curve on this.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........
You do know that there are no winners in a "you are worse than us contest" ?

You lefties always say that when you are the worse than the rest.

The British government, then, needs to pay reparations to American Blacks...since it was the British who brought the slaves to the new world.........

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.
The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

Right... so you are the good guys.

And Americans.... Republicans, who actually fought confederate Democrats to free slaves, are somehow bad guys.

For that matter, if we are talking about reparations from descendants of oppressors, to descendants of the oppressed, then the British should then be paying reparations to Americans in general, for the horrific crimes that they committed against us back when we were trying to emerge as a new country.
The Brits granted freedom to American slaves and many of them deserted to the British side. Is that the crime you are referring to ?

No, we are talking about the British Navy kidnapping US sailors off of US flagged ships, and the various depredations you caused during the Revolutionary war.
It was common practise in that era. Not really worth wetting yourself over.

So it was normal at the time. Than why are you complaining about something that was common practice in that era?

Should we today punish Mongols for running over Asia and half of Europe, enslaving or killing everyone in their way, while fucking their women, or just leave it in the past? What about Ottomans who did the same thing to half a Europe. or Romans who did it before them? Yes, no?

Why do you think that I would have a problem with that ? Bring it on.
Meanwhile Wales is ahead of the curve on this.

You do know that there are no winners in a "you are worse than us contest" ?
But, you only talk about the US....why is that? Kinda seems like you don't address your own
countries shortcomings while trying to smear us. Just an observation coming from the country
who committed treason against your country.
I comment on my country every day. Its shit at the moment and its going to get worse.The US fascinates me.Its like lunatics have taken over the asylum. I dont know how it got so bad.

Actually, only lunatics here are those who cannot accept the results of elections and trying everything to undo it. The rest of us are doing just fine.

LOL Maybe Trump can invite them to a rally. They can pose with the war criminals and the My Pillow guy.
Can you explain how the couple painting over words on a street is violating anyone's civil rights?

No?

Don't feel bad. No one else can, either.

Nope. It violated city law, just like the gangsters who spray paint graffiti on your viaduct that you cross on the way to work.
From the article:

"Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism."

From the criminal complaint:

"COUNT 1 – VIOLATION OF CIVIL RIGHTS

The undersigned states, on information and belief, that Nicole Caludia Anderson and David Richard Nelson, Defendants, did commit a Misdemeanor, a violation of PC422.6(b), Violation Of Civil Rights, committed as follows: On or about July 4, 2020, in the City of Martinez, County of Contra Costa, State of California, the crime of Violation Of Civil Rights in violation of PC422.6(b), a Misdemeanor, was committed in that NICOLE ANDERSON AND DAVID NELSON did unlawfully and knowingly deface, damage and destroy the real and personal property of Justin Gomez for the purpose of intimidating and interfering with the free exercise and enjoyment of a right and privilege secured by the Constitution and laws of California and the Constitution and laws of the United States because of disability, gender, nationality, race and ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, and association with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics and because the defendant perceived that the victim had such characteristics and perceived that the victim associated with a person and group with one and more of these characteristics."

Yeah, that's definitely horseshit.

"damage and destroy the real and personal property "

I didn't know Justin Gomez own that street, and everything on it, including so called "mural".

I'll bet Karen could kick your ass.

Don't you have a neighbor to report ?

That would be his daily routine. He only comes here after he does it.

Forum List

Back