Trumper loses job for harrassing workers in the street.

Dumb tart should’ve minded her own damn business.

It is all of our business, when they are here illegally.

Which she had zero evidence that they were illegal. She acted a fool and lost her job as result. That’s appears to be a common theme recently.

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
how do you know she's a Trump supporter ? though she may have been rude she broke no law ! if she had been rude or insulting to police you and the left would have no problem with her and she would not have lost her job !!

We're living in Orwell's 1984
Yup. Bitch had no business berating these guys. They are entitled to speak any language they want.
I agree, but those of us who speak English are also entitled to understanding who it is that we come into any form of contact with here. Them guys know that everyone around them will be speaking another language and so why can't the guys learn more about what they are willing to be exposed to since you know that they are not originally from here to begin? Why is it so much to ask that people not originally from here try to open themselves up to the American way of life if America is where they choose to reside?

I have a female cousin who got married to a guy from Nicaragua and because they live here in the U.S. he eventually learned English. One of my most favorite actors is from Australia, Matt Passmore that is, but when you watch him here, you would never know of his origins until an interview is done. In other words, even after mastering an American accent, his Australian accent never went anywhere which may be my most favorite thing about him, his decision to meet us halfway. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and my family and everyone else who is open minded always!!!

Holly

P.S. And before you say that we here in the states could take the time and learn more about what is outside of our homeland. Well, should we ever leave our homeland for any reason, just that is what we will do. :) :) :)
You really have no rights at all in this respect. You have a right to expect them to obey the law and pay their taxes. Nothing else.
You say here that I have no rights at all in this respect, but then you go on to say that I have a right to expect other people to obey the law and to pay their taxes. So which is it? Do I and everyone else have rights or not? Two different things are what you tell me here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A conservative radio show host lost her job after she filmed herself telling landscapers to speak English.

Dianna Ploss, a supporter of Donald Trump and conservative talk radio host in New Hampshire, filmed herself berating a man for speaking Spanish while he was working.

Ms Ploss was on the way to her radio station when she overheard a landscaper speaking Spanish. She began filming herself and started harassing the workers.

What a shocker this woman is. A perfect poster child for trumpism and all it represents. And now she is unemployed.
So much for freedom of speech. Here comes that slippery slope.
If they had harrassed her she could have shot them and you would have supported that.

Which she had zero evidence that they were illegal. She acted a fool and lost her job as result. That’s appears to be a common theme recently.

Nope. She showed reasonable concern about a fucking massive crisis that is fuckging this country up, and so she had to be silenced.

I do agree, that is a common theme recently.
Since when is harassing a group of workers minding their own business "reasonable"?

Since we have twenty million illegals living this country against our wishes.

how do you know she's a Trump supporter ? though she may have been rude she broke no law ! if she had been rude or insulting to police you and the left would have no problem with her and she would not have lost her job !!

Hell, they would call her a hero and demand the firing of the cop that she was rude TO.

No, I wouldn’t. This is an odd hill for you dipshits to die on, but as a partisan drone you’re compelled to defend her actions.

Hell, they would call her a hero and demand the firing of the cop that she was rude TO.

Look at you making things up about me and my positions. :lol:

So much for freedom of speech. Here comes that slippery slope.
If they had harrassed her she could have shot them and you would have supported that.
Not sure where you came up with that one, Thomas. But, I am sure you don't know what you're talking about.
You don't know me, so you shouldn't talk like you do.

Nope. She showed reasonable concern about a fucking massive crisis that is fuckging this country up, and so she had to be silenced.

I do agree, that is a common theme recently.
Since when is harassing a group of workers minding their own business "reasonable"?

Since we have twenty million illegals living this country against our wishes.
That gives you the right to harass people you do not know?

Yup. Bitch had no business berating these guys. They are entitled to speak any language they want.

Only Big Brother decides what can be said out loud

You would be perfectly happy living in North Korea
Ya. Dont speak Spanish out loud, right?

Only if Big Brother allows it
I thought that you had a "God Given Right" to say whatever you want to say ?

Not with Progressives, they only believe what their Leader tells them

Not with Progressives, they only believe what their Leader tells them
Were these workmen entitled to say whatever they wanted to ?

The problem is not speaking Spanish. It's being in this country illegally, taking work away from
US citizens and straining the social safety net paid for by taxpayer dollars robbing US citizens when
they need those services.

It's so like the lying dishonest left to try and make this about speaking another language, and absurdities like that, so the real issue of illegal immigration can be glossed over.

But they have never been honest...so why start now?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back