Trumpcare. Nuff Said.

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
C_AOyF_XYAIDh6I.jpg:large

That's enough said I think. Oh and Lindsey Graham is also VERY worried about how its being rolled out. No amendments allowed,no CBO etc.

Republicans are such shitheads im not sure if they think this meme is a good thing or a bad thing

That's enough said I think. Oh and Lindsey Graham is also VERY worried about how its being rolled out. No amendments allowed,no CBO etc.

It almost makes you want to work hard and become rich and avoid getting sick. Doesn't it? Maybe everybody else will work hard and stay healthy too. It might not be a bad plan. A nation full of healthy working people can't be all bad.:dance:

TRUMPCARE

you can bet your ass his little dick gets rock hard just thinking he had something named after him.

Sour Grapes from the Lefties.

I will say, it is incredibly refreshing to see a President say "We" far more frequently than he says "I".

Scary shit. But I doubt the senate will pass it.
I don't think it will pass either.

It almost makes you want to work hard and become rich and avoid getting sick. Doesn't it? Maybe everybody else will work hard and stay healthy too. It might not be a bad plan. A nation full of healthy working people can't be all bad.:dance:
Will never happen,a sick populace keeps big pharma RICH and way too many politicians work on their behalf to actually allow everyone in America to have a legit shot.
Sour Grapes from the Lefties.

I will say, it is incredibly refreshing to see a President say "We" far more frequently than he says "I".

He better get used to saying "I" come November 2018 if this passes then buh bye GOP control of house and buh bye to picking up any seats that should be EASY to pick up like WV,ND etc. Healthcare is a subject that crosses BOTH parties and republicans and democrats alike are going to be PISSED when healthcare for the poor and things like maternity care don't get covered any more.

Rand Paul is a NO right now says it will take work to get him to a yes. I don't care WHY they are a no I just don't want it to pass. Let Obamacare collapse then BOTH democrats and republicans have to work together to get something passed because DEMOCRATS passed Obamacare and REPUBLICANS control all 3 branches of government right now! BOTH will get destroyed next year.

Forum List

Back