A little question about the new health care bill...

Mr. Midst

Feb 8, 2017
Why does it alienate everyone who actually needs health care?

From what I've read thus far from all the "winner and losers" articles that have sprung up due to the passing of the health care bill, the losing side generally includes the elderly, people who have pre-existing injuries, the lower class, and a lot of Hospital and Patient groups. The winners include the rich and people who don't want health care.

You know, I get it. We shouldnt be unfairly taxing people who don't want the health care and Obamacare was never a perfect system. But can someone explain to me why we're going to have a health care bill that hurts just about everyone who doesnt gave a six figure salary?

because how can republicans kill minorities if you keep giving them healthcare?

because how can republicans kill minorities if you keep giving them healthcare?

Yo, like the Billy Jack movie, """AND THERE AIN`T A DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT""" He said that when he kicked the Democrat Bastard on the side of his head!!! "LOVE IT"

"GTP"
e94a434eb01b15e2b6d0f7723f69d0d2.gif

Well the poor and the elderly get Medicaid/medicare under Ocare so I fail to see how outcomes can be changed for the worse under Tcare. Healthcare no one can afford through the exchanges really sucks. Let's see what come out of reconciliation.

Well the poor and the elderly get Medicaid/medicare under Ocare so I fail to see how outcomes can be changed for the worse under Tcare. Healthcare no one can afford through the exchanges really sucks. Let's see what come out of reconciliation.
And medicaid/medicare is going to be CUT if this garbage passes.

Pretty sure Trump only cares about winning and patting himself on the back. Hes not a politician which I thought would work in our favor, but he is a cunning businessman.
Im sooo glad it goes to the Senate.

From what I've read thus far from all the "winner and losers" articles that have sprung up due to the passing of the health care bill, the losing side generally includes the elderly, people who have pre-existing injuries, the lower class, and a lot of Hospital and Patient groups. The winners include the rich and people who don't want health care.

You know, I get it. We shouldnt be unfairly taxing people who don't want the health care and Obamacare was never a perfect system. But can someone explain to me why we're going to have a health care bill that hurts just about everyone who doesnt gave a six figure salary?
It has not gone thru the impact study yet.

So it is just a fig leaf for Trump.

Medicare will be drastically cut.

TrumpCare versus ObamaCare?

You have made a broad brush accusation which sounds a LOT like the 50 year old hate the rich Dem talking point. Can you post a specific example from the bill to support your claim?

It's who Republicans are.

Republicans want bills that that eliminate patient protection, employee protection and environmental protection.

You guys do realize what passed in the House today is just the first step in the process right? The Senate will make changes the House could again why not wait till you have a final version of the bill before freaking out.

Forum List

Back