Trump2020

Yes you were oddly silent under Obama, but now are oddly more vocal about it.

When an Iranian militia attacks a US embassy, do you let them get away with it and blame a video for it?
That’s funny. You will find no one more anti-O than me. You’re a dipshit.

If that were the case then you would not be saying that Trump and Obama are one in the same.

But if name calling is all you have, so be it!
Warmongers will warmonger.

And this shows how you do not know what you are talking about, but continue. Obama was much worse than Trump in this fashion.
I have posted here a thousand times how O was a disgusting war criminal, who should be in solitary at Supermax. Have you posted anything similar?

O was without question much worse than Dumb Donnie, but Donnie isn’t done yet is he?

Another, "Here, hold my beer" moment.

& now donny is bloviating about 'hitting 52 targets' in iran. 52 targets because that is the same # of hostages they took back in the 70s. he's also talking about taking out cultural sites important to the iranians. what might that be? did you know that is a war crime?
donny shoots off his mouth & hopefully if he gave a command to do so - the military officials in charge of directing it will refuse the order.

UN warns destroying cultural heritage may be war crime
New measure urges prosecution of any parties responsible for attacks against historic monuments, sites and buildings
By Edith M. Lederer 25 March 2017, 11:00 am
UN warns destroying cultural heritage may be war crime

No they won't. Unless Congress steps in real fast. We are headed for an all out war with Iran if Congress doesn't do something fast. And I don't mean wait until November either. I mean this week.

you mean that the powers that be would carry out a war crime?

It's only a war crime if Congress doesn't allow it to happen and they do it anyway. The Onus falls on Congress and the President.

so even after the UN has resolved that taking out cultural or religious sites is a war crime - as long as congress approves, then it's not a war crime?

You are just playing "Whatifs". Stick with what is real. If the Military is given Military Viable Targets inside of Iran then they are going to hit those Military Viable Sites with precision. Even Rump isn't stupid enough to try and get them to take out Mosques. BTW, State Meeting Buildings are Viable Military Targets.

i am sticking with what's real. he's tweeting it. who can say at this point what he says (or tweets) cannot be taken seriously. you honestly believe donny - in the heat of the moment - would suddenly rein in that ridiculous lack of self control?

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1578182590252-131d.jpeg

Yes you were oddly silent under Obama, but now are oddly more vocal about it.

When an Iranian militia attacks a US embassy, do you let them get away with it and blame a video for it?

If that were the case then you would not be saying that Trump and Obama are one in the same.

And this shows how you do not know what you are talking about, but continue. Obama was much worse than Trump in this fashion.
I have posted here a thousand times how O was a disgusting war criminal, who should be in solitary at Supermax. Have you posted anything similar?

O was without question much worse than Dumb Donnie, but Donnie isn’t done yet is he?

Yes I have pointed it out in this tread and you were trying to say they were the same.

Now you change your tune when called out on it.

And Trump has had many chances to do something against Iran and showed restraint, until the US embassy was attacked by an Iranian Militia. The general was in Iraq and was killed in Iraq.

But single target one time strikes do not need congressional approval.

Yes I have pointed it out in this tread and you were trying to say they were the same.

And Trump has had many chances to do something against Iran and showed restraint, until the US embassy was attacked by an Iranian Militia. The general was in Iraq and was killed in Iraq.

Oh please. That’s just stupid.

Oh please. That’s just stupid.

You know you win when all they have left is insults!

Yes, let's lives again the same night of 2016 in 2020...this was so cool :thup:
Hope not.
I think it will happen again, the lefties did a lot of a Fake News to get to Trump and the American people could see what they are trying to do and right now if i not mystaking he is pretty popular in the poll from France TV? i only get CNN for American Tv here in France and we all know that they are against Trump.
I voted for Trump in 2016. I won’t in 2020 after this wag the dog move in Iraq. He said he was for nonintervention, just like W and O claimed during their first campaign, but alas Don lied just as W and O did.
He said that he had an imminent threat to American citizens and already the butchery had made thousands of Americans dead because of Suleimani. Iran to also seek the anger of the Americans by dint of pushing the monster is waking up if I can put it that way because Iran should keep quiet and if we compare Trump and Obama him Obama the red line could be crossed and he did not react that's why the expression Make America Great Again is the right sentence after 8 years of Obama
There is no imminent threat. Just another lie. Stop believing the propaganda.

Trump’s cowardly act should get him impeached and removed, but sadly it won’t.

If O did this, you cons would be screaming. You’re just as much a bunch of hypocrites as the libs.
Wait to see the information before saying he was wrong.

Democrats are completely ignoring the attack on the embassy. It's like it never hsppened.

Democrats are completely ignoring the attack on the embassy. It's like it never hsppened.

Yes they have, but they will ignore what they must in order to run their debunked religious narratives!

Just like an attack of this nature did not need congressional approval.

In which no one was killed.

Republicans completely ignore what caused the attack on embassy. Why is that?

Forum List

Back