Trump: Worst President Ever

w10w6c3zs3961.jpg

Dude, you'd have a point if your Orange God wasn't demanding a $2,000 check that Nancy Pelosi wanted!

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

I agree, Trump was horrible for our worst citizens.
If I were an illegal, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a feminazi, a criminal, a lowlife degenerate...etc etc
I'd hate him as well.

I notice the Guatemalans know what Biden wants. A new caravan is on the way.

Btw, Isn't it funny to see that those who don't believe that walls work have invested so much time effort and money to put up fences around the capital?

He's already told them not to come, that they won't be allowed in.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Of course. And he was summarily voted out.

Well done, America!
He was defrauded. Start admitting you got away with it and that it is somehow American. Loser.
Here are two words can’t stand: “Prove it”
They won't let anyone prove anymore. It was proven to seven state legislatures. Machines are being held from forensic audits. The FBI surpervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Transparency in elections is the law. They are not following the law by hiding or destroying evidence,
Most states have audited. Most courts have found the Trump suits OFFERED any evidence to hear. Don’t blame the courts for not hearing evidence if none was offered.

Shredding ballots? Totally discredited.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

I agree, Trump was horrible for our worst citizens.
If I were an illegal, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a feminazi, a criminal, a lowlife degenerate...etc etc
I'd hate him as well.

I notice the Guatemalans know what Biden wants. A new caravan is on the way.

Btw, Isn't it funny to see that those who don't believe that walls work have invested so much time effort and money to put up fences around the capital?

He's already told them not to come, that they won't be allowed in.
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

They obviously don't believe him based on their past experience. Put that in YOUR pipe and smoke it.

View attachment 444899

Obama is the worst--he hates America/whites/cops---which I've linked many times....HE is the racist

We've all heard your rant. It's just as dumb and wrong now as it was the first time you spouted it.

That's because of you anti-American seditionist QAnon loons.

Cranky cause people STILL don't believe your lies. Just accept the fact that Biden's not going to be a legitimate President...AND Kamala's just waiting to become President when he's removed.

Well done, America!
He was defrauded. Start admitting you got away with it and that it is somehow American. Loser.
Here are two words can’t stand: “Prove it”
They won't let anyone prove anymore. It was proven to seven state legislatures. Machines are being held from forensic audits. The FBI surpervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Transparency in elections is the law. They are not following the law by hiding or destroying evidence,
Most states have audited. Most courts have found the Trump suits OFFERED any evidence to hear. Don’t blame the courts for not hearing evidence if none was offered.

Shredding ballots? Totally discredited.
Yeah, it always helps that those who audited are those who "counted" the votes in the first place. LOL!

Well done, America!

Trump's policies were needed and are some of the best in recent American history. Sadly Trump was a poor communicator and much of the good that he accomplished is ignored.

I don't know. Cash for Clunkers was pretty awesome.

Forum List

Back