Trump: Worst President Ever

reagan batshit crazy.jpg

Orange Jesus had the lowest approval ratings since they started taking polls.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

I agree, Trump was horrible for our worst citizens.
If I were an illegal, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a feminazi, a criminal, a lowlife degenerate...etc etc
I'd hate him as well.

View attachment 444899

And even if we include all those Presidents from the 19th century, he'd be at the bottom too!

Polls are meaningless. Those of us who can think and analyze KNOW what Donald Trump accomplished despite all of the Left's best efforts to smear him every day of his Presidency.

View attachment 444899

I agree, Trump was horrible for our worst citizens.
If I were an illegal, a pole puffer, a rug muncher, a chick with a dick, a feminazi, a criminal, a lowlife degenerate...etc etc
I'd hate him as well.

I notice the Guatemalans know what Biden wants. A new caravan is on the way.

Btw, Isn't it funny to see that those who don't believe that walls work have invested so much time effort and money to put up fences around the capital?

Of course. And he was summarily voted out.

Well done, America!
He was defrauded. Start admitting you got away with it and that it is somehow American. Loser.
Here are two words can’t stand: “Prove it”
They won't let anyone prove anymore. It was proven to seven state legislatures. Machines are being held from forensic audits. The FBI surpervised the shredding of ballots in GA. Transparency in elections is the law. They are not following the law by hiding or destroying evidence,

View attachment 444899

no, he's not --that's a poll---HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Well, in a poll of courts, Trump LOST, 61 losses, 1 win.

And if you score a poll of the evidence, Trump doesn’t score a single point.

Forum List

Back