Trump worst modern President, Obama moves to top ten

My god Quincy Adams is criminally underrated. The man was a visionary. And his vision was the fucking American Empire how could he be so low

John Quincy Adams is considered one of the most intelligent Presidents…..
But he was one and done
No lasting legacy
The Florida purchase?

Again laying the fucking foundation for empire?

He is the one (with power) who truly saw the future and what a powerhouse we'd be.

Polk? Clinton? Obama? McKinley? Bush Sr? Kennedy?

None of these people did shit or had any legacy next to John Quincy Adams founding fucking father and visionary of the most* powerful empire to ever fucking exist.

God damn.
Monroe Doctrine?

OKTexas
Trump is fourth worst in history and the worst in 150 years
Historians look at his presidency as a disaster.

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.

Who gives a shit what a bunch of commie academics have to say. Maobama is the reason Trump was elected in the first place. Well and everyone hated the bitch.

Sure they did, that's why he served two terms.

My god Quincy Adams is criminally underrated. The man was a visionary. And his vision was the fucking American Empire how could he be so low

John Quincy Adams is considered one of the most intelligent Presidents…..
But he was one and done
No lasting legacy
The Florida purchase?

Again laying the fucking foundation for empire?

He is the one (with power) who truly saw the future and what a powerhouse we'd be.

Polk? Clinton? Obama? McKinley? Bush Sr? Kennedy?

None of these people did shit or had any legacy next to John Quincy Adams founding fucking father and visionary of the most* powerful empire to ever fucking exist.

God damn.
Monroe Doctrine?

Where did i say Monroe?

And he could only implement the Monroe doctrine because we embraced JQA's vision*

Those people i listed are all some how above the most prescient of our founding fathers.

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years

The historians rate Trump as the worst president in history on two of 10 qualities, "moral authority" and "administrative skills." His strongest standing is on "public persuasion," on which he was ranked No. 32.
Can't believe two were voted worst than him. Damn.. they must have been terrible.

OKTexas

Who gives a shit what a bunch of commie academics have to say. Maobama is the reason Trump was elected in the first place. Well and everyone hated the bitch.

Sure they did, that's why he served two terms.

Any one that would rate either Roosevelt in the top 5 needs their heads examined. So all their ratings are pretty much BS.

These same historian have FDR (8 years 20% Unemployment and Stalin's sock puppet) as the "Best"?

LOL

Exactly. When I saw FDR was in the top five, despite the fact that he sent Holocaust refugees back to Europe to be incinerated and put American citizens in concentration camps, I knew I was dealing with racist leftnuts.
Agreed, Roosevelt made some mistakes. But no president in the last 100 years has had a greater impact on the American society, including today. Can you say Social Security? And Roosevelt won WWII when he implemented the CCC. So yeah, Roosevelt gets the top slot. I mean WTF did Trump do, other than divide this nation as effectively as Buchanan. I mean maybe Trump was not the worst president ever, but other than Buchanan, I can't think of anyone worse. His ranking will fall further down the line. Beside Harrison? No, he don't rank that high.
Where to begin?????????????...........................

FDR did not "win" WW2. In fact, most of the fighting was between Hitler and Stalin. And are we really expected to believe that FDR did not know that the Japanese were coming for Pearl Harbor even though we know for a fact that the US had broken the Japanese code and used it some 6 months later to win at Midway.

FDR was a racist by the Left's own admission by locking away Japanese Americans just because they had squinty eyes. The Left even agrees that it was not Constitutional for him to do so.

And as was said, he helped hide the Holocaust from the public and tried to keep Jews out of the US in the process so they could die in Hitler's ovens

And here is how much FDR cared about Blacks. Roosevelt condemned lynching as murder, but he did not support Republican proposals to make it a federal crime, although his wife Eleanor did so. Roosevelt told an advocate: "If I come out for the anti-lynching bill now, they [Southern Democratic senators] will block every bill I ask Congress to pass to keep America from collapsing. I just can't take that risk".

And don't forget the court packing scheme. His New Deal got struck down as unconstitutional so the reaction was to try and give SCOTUS all the boot. Fortunately, the Democrat party at the time was appalled at his lack of respect for the balance of power, but today every last democrat is ready to do it.

So what did Trump do that was remotely as bad again?
Roosevelt won the war in 1933 when he created the CCC. There, young men from diverse backgrounds learned to work together, and gained an average 20 pounds doing it. When the war came it was those veterans of the CCC that formed the foundation for a highly functioning draft force. Sure, Russia did the bulk of the heavy lifting, and lost over 20 million of their citizens in the process. But without the United States, the war would have been lost.

The thing about historians is that are judging presidents within the context of their time. Maybe, if Trump would have been president two hundred years ago, he might have been rated higher. But were he saddled with a Depression, and confronted with a World War, he would have crawled under the Resolute desk and cried.

Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachment’s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.
Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.
freedom doesnt come cheap or without risk,,,
Trump failed and America kicked him to the curb.
youre just mad he wasnt the fascist you wanted him to be,,
You're insane. :cuckoo:

Why would I want a fascist?
thats what it took for those other countries to have low numbers,,
You know many countries that aren't fascist had lower rates than us, don't you? :cuckoo:

Yea, President Trump brought back 500,000 manufacturing jobs when the Hussein said he would need a magic wand. First President in decades to not start a new war. But, but, but, he was just the “worst”.

His performance during COVID did not exactly endear him to historians. TWO impeachment’s did not sit well either
How was his performance any worse than other countries? He got the Vax out by the end of 2020 when libs said it was impossible. He was also lied to by Fauci the whole time, our so called top scientist who was covering up the fact he paid China to create the virus.
Well as a nation, we comprise just 4% of the world's population but we accounted for about 20% of the deaths from covid under his watch.

You know many countries that aren't fascist had lower rates than us, don't you? :cuckoo:
they didnt have our freedoms and rights that restricted the government from doing things

they didnt have our freedoms and rights that restricted the government from doing things
What freedoms increased the death rate??

Trump is fourth worst in history (tied for third worst) and the worst in 150 years

USAToday; didn't read

1. Lincoln --- WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH!!!! Jesus! That dude cocked over the Constitution and laid a huge shit right on top of it. #1 should be Calvin Coolidge. No ifs, ands, or buts.

2. Washington -- right where he belongs.

3. FDR -- Should be fucking last. #3 should be Jefferson.

Too stupid to even comment on
You are?

USAToday; didn't read

1. Lincoln --- WAY TOO FUCKING HIGH!!!! Jesus! That dude cocked over the Constitution and laid a huge shit right on top of it. #1 should be Calvin Coolidge. No ifs, ands, or buts.

You are?
I know you are but what am I?

What freedoms increased the death rate??
when did I say they did??

USAToday; didn't read

You are?
You weren't clear. You could have meant "I'm too stupid to even comment" and it would have been more believable. That's what I thought you meant.

If you think a guy who put people in prison because of their race belongs in the top 5, I don't know what to tell your hypocritical ass.

What about....fuck off? Does that work?

USAToday; didn't read

You are?
You weren't clear. You could have meant "I'm too stupid to even comment" and it would have been more believable. That's what I thought you meant.

If you think a guy who put people in prison because of their race belongs in the top 5, I don't know what to tell your hypocritical ass.

FDR was consistent with his time
Both Parties AND the Supreme Court supported Interring Japanese.

At the time, it was considered a no-brainer

Your nomination of Coolidge as our greatest President shows that you have no business commenting in this thread

USAToday; didn't read

You are?

FDR was consistent with his time
Both Parties AND the Supreme Court supported Interring Japanese.

At the time, it was considered a no-brainer

Your nomination of Coolidge as our greatest President shows that you have no business commenting in this thread
I bet the nazis thought gasing the jews was a no brainer too,,, doesnt make it right or hitler a good guy,,

but you go ahead and defend it,,,

another example of flawed american history like the 1619 project,,,

best or worst is based on a personal view and objective,, a lot of people thought moa, stalin and hitler were good guys too,,
Given that those 142 historians had a large number of criteria to evaluate I'm guessing that most of them offered-up sincere and fact-based opinion.

Your boy was the genuine article... a real-life honest-to-goodness Piece of $hit... and he deserves to be ranked alongside other Bottom-Feeders.

Forum List

Back