Trump Worries the Secret Service

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I wonder how many snipers had the guy lit up, just in case. This is why the American People love this guy

I wonder how many snipers had the guy lit up, just in case. This is why the American People love this guy

Don't worry. Not only did the SS have this guy every way come Tuesday, Trump has been reading people all his life. He SAID the guy's OK. Meantime, just you watch, some yutz commie out there will see this and think he can fool his way onto stage and get close to Trump like that and pull something?-- -- never happen.

Success in business comes with people instincts. Like Poker, knowing how to read the other guy. Trump has called it 100 out of 100 with every person he's had to deal with as far as candidates and other political people since he got into the race.

And YOU'RE RIGHT: that's why we like him, unlike the phony insincere performances of the likes of Joe, Hillary and Ubumma, that there was sincere appreciation going BOTH ways.

Don't worry. Not only did the SS have this guy every way come Tuesday, Trump has been reading people all his life. He SAID the guy's OK. Meantime, just you watch, some yutz commie out there will see this and think he can fool his way on stage and get close to Trump like that and pull something-- -- never happen.

Success in business comes with people instincts. Trump has called it 100 out of 100 with every people he's had to deal with as far as candidates and other political people since he got into the race.

And YOU'RE RIGHT: that's why we like him, unlike the phony insincere performances of the likes of Joe, Hillary and Ubumma, that there was sincere appreciation going BOTH ways.
For a billionaire, he really is one of us (except he likes nice things). The left thinks hes a scammer and we're stupid enough to fall for it

Don't worry. Not only did the SS have this guy every way come Tuesday, Trump has been reading people all his life. He SAID the guy's OK. Meantime, just you watch, some yutz commie out there will see this and think he can fool his way on stage and get close to Trump like that and pull something-- -- never happen.

Success in business comes with people instincts. Trump has called it 100 out of 100 with every people he's had to deal with as far as candidates and other political people since he got into the race.

For a billionaire, he really is one of us (except he likes nice things). The left thinks hes a scammer and we're stupid enough to fall for it

I've mentioned this a few times, my Uncle had face to face business dealings with Trump in the 70s-80s, so I got to hear a few stories about how Trump really was as a person, not what the media paints him.

I've mentioned this a few times, my Uncle had face to face business dealings with Trump in the 70s-80s, so I got to hear a few stories about how Trump really was as a person, not what the media paints him.
Yeah, the GM at my dad's country club worked for Trump. He said he's tough, but he's the best boss...you know where you stand and you know what needs to be done.....unlike DC....which is everyone pointing fingers at everyone else

I wonder how many snipers had the guy lit up, just in case.

I think you vastly overestimate the Secret Services rules of engagement in a public setting. The truth is that the Secret Service is much better protecting the president at the White House, Camp David, and his one private official residence. When a president is on the move his level of protection drops dramatically.

For what its worth, I just found out that President Obama had a food taster (for poison). I'm surprised presidents still have those. I wondered if he was a dwarf as that was standard for food tasters in medieval times.

I think you vastly overestimate the Secret Services rules of engagement in a public setting. The truth is that the Secret Service is much better protecting the president at the White House, Camp David, and his one private official residence. When a president is on the move his level of protection drops dramatically.

For what its worth, I just found out that President Obama had a food taster (for poison). I'm surprised presidents still have those. I wondered if he was a dwarf as that was standard for food tasters in medieval times.
Had to be, with him and Biden playing lots of dwarf tossing.

Luckily Trump was reminded of how skilled the SS was when he dove in fear into their arms when someone rushed the stage during the 2016 election. So heroic those SS. Their arms were Trump’s castle in that moment.

Yeah, the GM at my dad's country club worked for Trump. He said he's tough, but he's the best boss...you know where you stand and you know what needs to be done.....unlike DC....which is everyone pointing fingers at everyone else

I guess that's a good way of putting it. Business-wise, Trump sets high goals for himself so sets high expectations for others. You need to perform, produce. Get it done, no excuses. But as a person, he is real, relatable, he sees the big picture, wants to be fair and can be generous, even magnanimous when things go well. He is deeply impressed by loyalty and success--- do right by him and you have a friend forever, he never forgets, but fatally wounded by disloyalty, lies and failure.

Fail to keep your word, lie to him, stab him in the back and you are dead meat to him. No second chances.

I guess that's a good way of putting it. Business-wise, Trump sets high goals for himself so sets high expectations for others. You need to perform, produce. Get it done, no excuses. But as a person, he is real, relatable, he sees the big picture, wants to be fair and can be generous, even magnanimous when things go well. He is deeply impressed by loyalty and success--- do right by him and you have a friend forever, he never forgets, but fatally wounded by disloyalty, lies and failure.

Fail to keep your word, lie to him, stab him in the back and you are dead meat to him. No second chances.
I think that's a fair assessment.....

Trump takes things too personally. Of course that is an extremely common failing among most Americans so that explains his being liked by so many Americans.

Trump takes things too personally. Of course that is an extremely common failing among most Americans so that explains his being liked by so many Americans.
A few times maybe, but most of the people he attacks deserve it......I like someone that doesn't take their shit......much better than Bush who was called a racist his entire 8 years and never once hit back......

More America bad, orange man bad. I take it you're not American. Russian? Chinese?

What's the standard in Kenya?

More America bad, orange man bad. I take it you're not American. Russian? Chinese?

You do realize that I've supported President Trump steadfastly for nearly four years now don't you?

You do realize that I've supported President Trump steadfastly for nearly four years now don't you?
I've been off this board for awhile, so I'm not familiar with you, but that's cool....I agree, some of the personal attacks he should back off ....but most to me are justified.....Generally because they attack him first....I watched it in the 2016 campaign.....he didn't attack people, until they went after him...the difference is, he is funny and can crush them.......they had no idea what hit them......and that's a guy I like on my team.

I've been off this board for awhile, so I'm not familiar with you, but that's cool....I agree, some of the personal attacks he should back off ....but most to me are justified.....Generally because they attack him first....I watched it in the 2016 campaign.....he didn't attack people, until they went after him...the difference is, he is funny and can crush them.......they had no idea what hit them......and that's a guy I like on my team.
Yep. He always says people are "fantastic." "Great." Until they attack him. Everybody's got opinions. None of it matters. Hes gonna do what he's gonna do.

Forum List

Back