Trump won’t commit to peaceful transfer of power.

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
Wrong. The left is tearing this nation apart. Those aren't Trump supporters rioting and shooting cops. Damn lying idiot.
But it's ok for a sb cop to murder an innocent lady and get a slap on the wrist?? BS
Lie. No one was charged with murder. If you need to lie, then you have nothing.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?
This isn't a democracy. The Constitutional system is a republic.

If it drives democrats crazy and gets them frothing at the mouth Trump should keep on doing what he's doing.

The Republican is supposed to back down and apologize after the left attack him. Trump just gives Dems the finger, it drives them bat shit crazy.
Bat shit crazy?? The pos doesn't know if he'll exit the WH if he loses?? You bat shit crazy republicans can't stop kissing his ass because you're bat shit crazy too

Your party is planning to continuing rioting, looting, and burning if they lose, so by all means, tell us about "bat-shit crazy". I'll take it over your openly-evil any day of the week.
Lose fair and square no problem repub kiss ass , but lose with your pos cheating and using the SB Barr and his SC and you'll see riots all over America like you'd never believe Maybe even with the army, invade the WH and take the pos out and throw him to those you hate

You might want to actually listen to your party leaders, instead of just gaping at them in open-mouthed awe and worship, because what you are confidently asserting they will do is NOT what they are asserting they will do. Fucktard.
Hey you lowlife pos Do you ever listen to your senate scumbags?? OH that's right the cowardly cock s****ers are silent

WASHINGTON — President Trump declined an opportunity on Wednesday to endorse a peaceful transfer of power after the November election, renewing his baseless warnings about extensive voting fraud before saying there would be no power transfer at all.

Asked whether he would “commit here today for a peaceful transferral of power after the November election,” Mr. Trump demurred, passing on a chance to call for a calm and orderly election process.

Is it my wonder that Putin and Xi what Trump to win. Trump is tearing this nation asunder. Is there anything closer to treason than any President saying he will not commit to a peaceful transfer of power. I love how all these so-called strict constitutionalist are silent. As has been said many times, Trumpism is a cult of personality. Trump is put above the constitution and the rule of law by his cultist.
Wrong. The left is tearing this nation apart. Those aren't Trump supporters rioting and shooting cops. Damn lying idiot.
But it's ok for a sb cop to murder an innocent lady and get a slap on the wrist?? BS

The voter fraud is happening as we speak and the leftist morons still believe there is no evidence.

Do recall, the actual amount of fraud is 10-100x more than we will see. It is very hard to find this stuff out unless conducted by completely incompetent morons. Democrats have built a system based on fraud, where everyone should cheat. But since most people do not have as low morals as democrats, they have the advantage. Thank God Trump is ready to sue their asses to hell.

Democrats are the enemy of the republic.

That's the fn point AH there was a murder and no one was charged

The voter fraud is happening as we speak and the leftist morons still believe there is no evidence.

Do recall, the actual amount of fraud is 10-100x more than we will see. It is very hard to find this stuff out unless conducted by completely incompetent morons. Democrats have built a system based on fraud, where everyone should cheat. But since most people do not have as low morals as democrats, they have the advantage. Thank God Trump is ready to sue their asses to hell.

Democrats are the enemy of the republic.
HEY Norman you ah Read about how 4000 AMERICAN companies are suing your AH?

You need to look up the definition of murder according to the laws of the U.S. We have laws, a court system, and procedures that are followed. Your feelings are not reality. Stop being a media led leftist angry moron and learn something before you rant. You're a useful idiot at this point. Smarten up and stop being used.

Where's your evidence? The Grand Jury said there was no murder.

You need to look up the definition of murder according to the laws of the U.S. We have laws, a court system, and procedures that are followed. Your feelings are not reality. Stop being a media led leftist angry moron and learn something before you rant. You're a useful idiot at this point. Smarten up and stop being used.
The cop shot an innocent person Killed her and gets slapped on the wrist?? Get real guy ,,that's BS Sounds like you're the idiot not me You're perhaps a republican?? Figures

FUK the grand jury What was said about the INNOCENT dead lady??

3 1/2 years a and the leftists still haven't committed to a peaceful transfer of power.
Your comment is beyond fucking stupid.

Maybe in a bizarro world where stupid means accurate.

Let's see what the previous presidential candidate believes about conceding elections...

"Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances because I think this is going to drag out," Clinton warned.

She's right. Since Trump has practically said out loud that he's going to steal the election, Biden should not concede on election night. Trump is going to declare a victory before all the votes are counted. It's going to be another mess like Florida 2000.

You're right up there with all the other hypocrites pretending to be "shocked" and "outraged" over your "sincere belief" that Trump might do what your own leadership has openly planned to do for months, in that you are cordially invited to go fuck your lying self with a barbed wire dildo.

Yes..it was peaceful you dumb ass. Going to Court and abiding by a court order is one thing; saying you would not agree to it being “peaceful” is another entirely
None of that court shit is peaceful these days dude. The bailiff is swaggering around with a pair of handguns and six-guns on his hips, shooting and killing at will, and handcuffing other guys and smacking their skulls on the concrete sidewalk spattering blood on the streets for the entertainment of the ladies and gentlemen of the district over some junk papers served for divorce domestic violence restraining orders chd custody dispute guns are banned cuz the cops are shooting to kill and they don't want any flak or return fire — don't even get me started on the grand larceny and extortion of motor vehicles in the parking district of the courthouse and all the service of process liens and real estate foreclosure fraud and all that white collar crime which the Dems consider so peaceful.

Hey boyfriend shot first at the cops. Blame him.

“There is nothing in our Constitution or in our laws that give Donald Trump the privilege of deciding whether or not he will step aside if he loses,” Sanders said in his speech. “In the United States the president does not determine who can or cannot vote and what ballots will be counted. That may be what his friend Putin does in Russia. It may be what is done in other authoritarian countries. But it is not and will not be done in America. This is a democracy.”

The trumpsters seem to labor under the false notion that somehow all Americans owe trump and them some sort of loyalty, allegiance, and obedience. It doesn't work that way. These folks are not owed anything special. They need to get over their misplaced sense of entitlement.

Americans give president Trump loyalty because he is the American president. It is not owed, Americans can recognize who the American is ourselves.

Hey boyfriend shot first at the cops. Blame him.
Cop shot and killed innocent lady and what does he get?? SCUMBAG republican justice
Cops UNANNOUNCED burst in Boyfriend thought it was EX boyfriend

The cop shot an innocent person Killed her and gets slapped on the wrist?? Get real guy ,,that's BS Sounds like you're the idiot not me You're perhaps a republican?? Figures

More feelings led by your MSM masters. Smarten up useful idiot.

The democrat attempt to steal an election will be ended, as their armies of "peaceful" protesters are defeated.

Sucks to be you, it didn't work. No one was fooled.
Lol..Why do you support someone who says he will overthrow out democracy. Why do you hate our constitutional system?
This isn't a democracy. The Constitutional system is a republic.

If it drives democrats crazy and gets them frothing at the mouth Trump should keep on doing what he's doing.

The Republican is supposed to back down and apologize after the left attack him. Trump just gives Dems the finger, it drives them bat shit crazy.
Bat shit crazy?? The pos doesn't know if he'll exit the WH if he loses?? You bat shit crazy republicans can't stop kissing his ass because you're bat shit crazy too

Your party is planning to continuing rioting, looting, and burning if they lose, so by all means, tell us about "bat-shit crazy". I'll take it over your openly-evil any day of the week.
Lose fair and square no problem repub kiss ass , but lose with your pos cheating and using the SB Barr and his SC and you'll see riots all over America like you'd never believe Maybe even with the army, invade the WH and take the pos out and throw him to those you hate

You might want to actually listen to your party leaders, instead of just gaping at them in open-mouthed awe and worship, because what you are confidently asserting they will do is NOT what they are asserting they will do. Fucktard.
Hey you lowlife pos Do you ever listen to your senate scumbags?? OH that's right the cowardly cock s****ers are silent

Hey, you unevolved smear of slime. Do you ever listen to ANY of the people in your party? Oh, that's right, you just read their talking points.

No, the fucking point is that there WASN'T a murder, but your dumb ass believes there was because you were ordered to think that.

I'd ask if it ever occurs to you that the reason things so often don't go the way your masters tell you they should is because what they're telling you is a lie, but we both know that you don't have enough brain stem for ANYTHING to occur to you.

If we could only get rid of those pesky ballots he could be kind for life, like his idols Xi and Vladimir.

Forum List

Back