Trump witch hunt is over

Already did, troll! Back to you, troll boy!
back to me for what? If you wish to be a loser and not provide your facts, that's up to you. I merely need to point out that you failed yet in another post, to accommodate that to which you openly stated you always do. Well, it looks like you always divert rather than actually provide the answers. tsk tsk to you. I truly don't give two shits your lame ass excuses. Just noting your failure as I often do.

back to me for what? If you wish to be a loser and not provide your facts, that's up to you. I merely need to point out that you failed yet in another post, to accommodate that to which you openly stated you always do. Well, it looks like you always divert rather than actually provide the answers. tsk tsk to you. I truly don't give two shits your lame ass excuses. Just noting your failure as I often do.
I provided them, troll! Go back and read them, you lazy fuck!

I told you, do your own homework!
I know that in post 374 you stated you didn't read the referral! so explain how you could have stated where in the referral? ahhahahahahahaha caught in your own lie again!!! don't you ever grow tired of being owned?

I know that in post 374 you stated you didn't read the referral! so explain how you could have stated where in the referral? ahhahahahahahaha caught in your own lie again!!! don't you ever grow tired of being owned?
They listed all 4 charges on television, troll.

Forum List

Back