Trump Wins.Now How Would You Vision Upcoming "Anti-Trump Ramps" From Al Sharpton? "We Much Not Diss"

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:dance: Donald Q. Trump has the kind of name that Al Sharpton will likey pronounce wrong without a teleprompter whenever he speaks to his massive crowds of 342 confused Democrats.
Here is an example:
lets say in two weeks: :afro:...Sharpton: Two weeks ago, America suffered da worst tragedy since Hearl Parbor in 1986! I feel yor pain now dat Jonald M. Grump iz now da 74th Pezident of deez United Tates!
:cow:
But weez still have time to stop what whitey did to us on "erection night" on Decemba 8th!
We much diss,dat,git togetha, dain weez go to Washington DC, maybe weez all can go to the front lawn of da white house and tell Whitey Johhnald and that dumb bitch Hoe ,,,Lallamoolanamia, whateva dat bitch hoes name is,,,dat we will not let anotha white craka and all of their white cracker keeds take over deeze United States while I am still in Power !!!!!
:clap::clap2::iagree:

Dear Rexx Taylor
Instead I hope Trump listens to his pastoral supporters who are wiser and have more class and vision than this.
If the Allen West and Cornell Wests, the Obama's and Carson's across the nation,
the Darrell Scott's and Bishop Jacksons as well as the Jesse Jacksons and Al Sharptons,
join together as fellow Christians and believers in the Constitution as recognizing equal rights of all people to self-govt,
then we can rise up and stand together, instead of falling apart over Obama first and now Trump.

These men are challenging the public to overcome these things dividing us,
and find ways of empowerment that don't exploit the weaknesses and fears of either side against the other.

So, let's rise to the challenge.
Let's pray that our leaders both inside and outside govt or church, media spotlights or out in the trenches,
come together for the sake of the nation, and set a better example that we all need to follow.

Forum List

Back