Trump wins again...if he can sell TruthSocial in time for $3b...stay tuned. (Poll)

Will you buy shares in the new DJT stock issue?

• Yes

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 34 82.9%

• Total voters
True, but not necessarily.
Remember Gamestop? There were a few stocks where the kids stuck together and the pros got smoked.
For DJT there may be folks buying some as a 2-fer to get diversity and help Trump hurt the swamp.
You don’t know the whole story. The kids got smoked too. A handful did well but the kids buying GME at stupid inflated prices lost over 90% of what little money they had.

A few people who bought early and sold at the right time made money, but the money they made mostly came from other kids buying at higher prices.

They did manage to hurt handful of elite investors, who are still massively wealthy by any standard.

The only people buying and holding are Trump supporters and this is just another way they’re being fleeced for their hard earned dollars.

Look, I hope you didn't buy these, because you are getting screwed.
I want to see everything Trump does destroyed. I want this stock to fail. I want him to lose the elections, I want him found guilty in all his criminal cases, and I want him to lose all his money to judgements from all the people he's cheated.
Point is, we all told you this was going to happen and why, and now it's happening.
I'd suggest, don't throw away any more of your money to feed his ego.
1. Its not about the stock, or Trump. Its about America and how Biden and the democrats are ruining it. We need to stop the dems, and Trump is the only one who can do it. If buying some stock helps Trump, then it worth the risk.

2. I know democrats want to destroy Trump, that's the fun part, watching the idiots like Weissman, Luddig, Tribe, Maddow, Joe & Mika, Letitia, Alvin, and the rest of them rail against Trump all day every day, and then watching Trump's poll numbers climb.

3. Its going to be a long year watching the primaries, and now the dems realize that Kennedy can get on all the ballots in every state by running with the Libertarians and the "No Label" folks. Not that Trump needs the help, but now that I think of it I should donate a bit to Kennedy...like the dems do in GOP primaries.

Trump's stock dropped lower than Kimberly Guilfoyle's tits.
They're supposed to do that...

1712016504327.jpeg

1. Its not about the stock, or Trump. Its about America and how Biden and the democrats are ruining it. We need to stop the dems, and Trump is the only one who can do it. If buying some stock helps Trump, then it worth the risk.

2. I know democrats want to destroy Trump, that's the fun part, watching the idiots like Weissman, Luddig, Tribe, Maddow, Joe & Mika, Letitia, Alvin, and the rest of them rail against Trump all day every day, and then watching Trump's poll numbers climb.

3. Its going to be a long year watching the primaries, and now the dems realize that Kennedy can get on all the ballots in every state by running with the Libertarians and the "No Label" folks. Not that Trump needs the help, but now that I think of it I should donate a bit to Kennedy...like the dems do in GOP primaries.
You're in a cult.

You don’t know the whole story. The kids got smoked too. A handful did well but the kids buying GME at stupid inflated prices lost over 90% of what little money they had.
A few people who bought early and sold at the right time made money, but the money they made mostly came from other kids buying at higher prices.
They did manage to hurt handful of elite investors, who are still massively wealthy by any standard.
The only people buying and holding are Trump supporters and this is just another way they’re being fleeced for their hard earned dollars.
In this case fleeced is another word for "donated".
You don't know who sold their stock.
Trump needed $175m for the Engeron bond.

I'm sure no one bought a lot, but if a lot of people buy a little it adds up.

When can trump sell?

Trump needs to sell truth social to Elon. I hear he loves overpaying for companies that don’t make any money.

Trump has to sell the stock first and no one with a lick of common sense will buy it. The company is losing money hand over fist and every invitation from Trump to the public to "get rich with him" has resulted in Trump getting rich, and his investors losing everything.

Thhow his schemes usually work. Criminals will do what they do.

If people wanted to donate to Trump, there’s ample opportunity to do so. Seems like they’re really not doing so.

Buying stock isn’t a donation.

Its like buying his trading card things or any number of the other garbage he sells. Trump makes money off the ignorance of ordinary Americans.

You said trump is the only one that can "save America". You're in a cult.
I was a Nikki Haley supporter, but the majority decided Trump was the nominee.
So if the choice is Trump v Biden, its a no-brainer.
Tell me how sharp Biden is and how his policies are working to perfection...how he shows his command of the subject matter at lively press conferences, etc.

Is the new "paradigm" that presidents don't do press conferences? They just send their press liars out to spew lies??

Forum List

Back