Trump will NOT oppose the release of the warrant.

Trump will NOT oppose the release of the warrant

Just reported on Fox News.

This could either be a really good thing or bad thing. It's great that Trump has come out and said that he doesn't have anything to hide and if things go in his favor then hopefully charges will be made against the people that raided him. However, I'm concerned with the fact that the left will just start making up even more lies about him.

This could either be a really good thing or bad thing. It's great that Trump has come out and said that he doesn't have anything to hide and if things go in his favor then hopefully charges will be made against the people that raided him. However, I'm concerned with the fact that the left will just start making up even more lies about him.

They are going to make up lies against every Republican........

They are going to make up lies against every Republican........

That's exactly my fear. However I believe that Trump will be able to handle himself against them as he's always been able to before.

It seems now that the Administration is about to get caught for this scam travesty.
They're trying to claim that sensitive 'nuclear weapons" documents were involved.
I call absolute bullshit. If there were any such documents, THEY placed them there.

In the early Biblical years there was famine, locusts and floods.

Today all that has been replaced with a much worse plague on humanity.........The LEFT.
Uncle Vlad, please take us out and end the Plague of democrats. The world will bless your name.

🙄 You wouldn’t know. You couldn’t win a game of checkers against Brandon.

As for your chess analogy, yiur just simply wrong. It is becoming very clear that our inept AG has blown this “case” much like you do with your boyfriend.
proof of it:

money donations poured in 4 Trump after the raid - lol :)

No, dumb people who thought mean tweets were worse than 8.5% inflation, Russia invading Ukraine, hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens crossing an open border, and a criminal and his family in the White House selling our country to China and every other country with a check book.....that lost Trump the election.....
wrong (but thanks for making me LOL)

Voters did not get Brandon in2 the WH. It was stolen. Again, people need to read the Hemingway book Rigged. Then there is the info we get from Navarro (not sure that was made into a book)

then there are the videos of people bringing ballots out from under the table after everyone was told to go home.. and I could go on and on... all flippin day

wrong (but thanks for making me LOL)

Voters did not get Brandon in2 the WH. It was stolen. Again, people need to read the Hemingway book Rigged. Then there is the info we get from Navarro (not sure that was made into a book)

then there are the videos of people bringing ballots out from under the table after everyone was told to go home.. and I could go on and on... all flippin day
... This just in: 2aguy upsets some schmuck! Details at 11:00..

Trump will NOT oppose the release

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

The documents, which are expected to be unsealed later Friday after the Justice Department sought their public disclosure amid relentless attacks by Trump and his GOP allies, underscore the extraordinary national security threat that federal investigators believed the missing documents presented. The concern grew so acute that Attorney General Merrick Garland approved the unprecedented search of Trump’s estate last week.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

The documents, which are expected to be unsealed later Friday after the Justice Department sought their public disclosure amid relentless attacks by Trump and his GOP allies, underscore the extraordinary national security threat that federal investigators believed the missing documents presented. The concern grew so acute that Attorney General Merrick Garland approved the unprecedented search of Trump’s estate last week.

Until I hear from Trump's mouth what's actually going on, I refuse to believe anything in the media about it.

LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!
LOCK HIM UP!

Zzzz. According to Politico? And that’s apparently based on selective leaking by the very agency that’s supposed to be honest?

Wonder why they don’t confront the claim made by Patel that the President (before leaving the Office) had declassified those materials?

Zzzz. According to Politico? And that’s apparently based on selective leaking by the very agency that’s supposed to be honest?

Exactly. That's why I'm waiting to see what Trump has to say about this.

Not many good moves left when your king's surrounded
The king owns "surrounded"?
thumbnail.jpg

That's funny, but as stupid as they are they actually used the word "your" in the correct sense. You're is exactly the same thing as saying you are.
The difference being knowing about shit and self-identifying as shit.

Wonder why they don’t confront the claim made by Patel that the President (before leaving the Office) had declassified those materials?
That should be easy to check out.
There should be an (appropriate) form somewhere with his signature on it documenting that these forms were declassified.

Just his word on it isn't good enough.

That should be easy to check out.
There should be an (appropriate) form somewhere with his signature on it documenting that these forms were declassified.

Just his word on it isn't good enough.

Would you be saying the same thing if it was Biden in his shoes?

Forum List

Back