Trump will have vast powers. He can thank Democrats for them.

It's from some sort of game that virgins play instead of having a life. I wouldn't know I have an actual life.
Well for someone who doesnt know, you sure seem to run your mouth alot about it.

Lol, look we all know that you are living in your parents basement and wouldnt know a paycheck from a pink slip, so lets just forget about what you know about pussy, shall we?

It's from some sort of game that virgins play instead of having a life. I wouldn't know I have an actual life.
Well for someone who doesnt know, you sure seem to run your mouth alot about it.

Lol, look we all know that you are living in your parents basement and wouldnt know a paycheck from a pink slip, so lets just forget about what you know about pussy, shall we?
You know nothing at all of any value to any human on the face of the earth. Quit playing this stupid God-Emperor troll and grow the hell up.

You know nothing at all of any value to any human on the face of the earth. Quit playing this stupid God-Emperor troll and grow the hell up.
upload_2016-11-13_17-8-9.png

upload_2016-11-13_17-8-37.png

It's all the democrat's fault.......riiight. We got this unitary executive shit because the Neo-cons played divide and conquer on America where anyone who did not like it was branded a terrorist sympathizer. Next time some pussy lib is trying to warn of unintended consequences maybe you people will listen. Who am I kidding? When Trump decides he wants more power you people will give it to him and find some horrible label to put on anyone who doesn't like it.

YEAH! Now that's a good idea. We'll just say it's Bush's fault!
It was. Even the OP acknowledges that all the expanded powers Obama allegedly abused were expanded during the Bush years. It's also important to note that during the Obama years the executive expanded into the power vacuum created when congress decided to not govern anymore.

And there it is the far left drones blame Bush!

Some are trying to blame Bush for the loss of the 2016 election.

Here is their of and hero FDR:

Two extreme examples of an executive order are Franklin Roosevelt's Executive Order 6102 "forbidding the hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States" and Executive Order 9066, where Roosevelt delegated military authority to remove any or all people in a military zone (used to target Japanese Americans and German Americans in certain regions). The authority delegated to General John L. DeWitt subsequently paved the way for all Japanese-Americans on the West Coast to be sent to internment camps for the duration of World War II.

Notice how they will ignore their own and blame anyone not part of the far left religion.

Forum List

Back