Trump Will Get Us Into Another War....Thanks, Rednecks Everywhere

DUDE his competition was a proven war monger
What an idiot

She voted for wars that Trump emphatically supported. Iraq and the Libyan invasion were BOTH supported by Trump.

FACT.

Trump had no vote in any wars, moron.

So because he had no votes, his ACTUAL OPINION is off limits even though he's now our president-elect? Get the fuck outta here.

Hillary voted YES to all the wars. Trump had no vote. Simpleton.

What an idiot

She voted for wars that Trump emphatically supported. Iraq and the Libyan invasion were BOTH supported by Trump.

FACT.

So because he had no votes, his ACTUAL OPINION is off limits even though he's now our president-elect? Get the fuck outta here.

So he had no opinion, and/or his opinion doesn't matter in retrospect?

That explains why Trump got elected. Dipshits like you supported a retarded philosophy like that.

Trump: "...Iraq was a disaster."

Now he's got the biggest pro-Iraq war advocates on his short list:

Iraq war boosters make Trump's short list - Reuters TV

Many of the women that voted for p.o.shit trump will now have to prepare a burial plot for their own child because of their vote. In essence they voted for the death of their own child. Any piece.of.shit that asks three times in a security meeting "why can't we use nuclear weapons" will send these people's children to die somewhere because some teenage kid in Ramadi tweeted that trump is a pussy.
why's that? what is your evidence son? He'll be returning the strength that the dude obummer gave up. No more nukes, hmmm that seems less dangerous to me. I bet the women were plotting more graves with that decision by barry.

Many of the women that voted for p.o.shit trump will now have to prepare a burial plot for their own child because of their vote. In essence they voted for the death of their own child. Any piece.of.shit that asks three times in a security meeting "why can't we use nuclear weapons" will send these people's children to die somewhere because some teenage kid in Ramadi tweeted that trump is a pussy.
why's that? what is your evidence son? He'll be returning the strength that the dude obummer gave up. No more nukes, hmmm that seems less dangerous to me. I bet the women were plotting more graves with that decision by barry.

'Returning the strength'? What "strength" did we lose, asshat? Military spending is up. To the extent it was even cut, that was a result of the sequester, i.e. blockading by Republicans.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/24/magazine/how-hillary-clinton-became-a-hawk.html?_r=0

As Hillary Clinton makes another run for president, it can be tempting to view her hard-edged rhetoric about the world less as deeply felt core principle than as calculated political maneuver. But Clinton’s foreign-policy instincts are bred in the bone — grounded in cold realism about human nature and what one aide calls “a textbook view of American exceptionalism.” It set her apart from her rival-turned-boss, Barack Obama, who avoided military entanglements and tried to reconcile Americans to a world in which the United States was no longer the undisputed hegemon. And it will likely set her apart from the Republican candidate she meets in the general election. For all their bluster about bombing the Islamic State into oblivion, neither Donald J. Trump nor Senator Ted Cruz of Texas has demonstrated anywhere near the appetite for military engagement abroad that Clinton has.

What an idiot

FACT.

That explains why Trump got elected. Dipshits like you supported a retarded philosophy like that.

An opinion is not the same as a vote.

What an idiot

FACT.

Hillary is a warmonger.

Pink slips are going out to all the fed *agents* that we no longer need.

Commies are going to have to deal with a serious reversal of fortunes in this country. I can't fucking wait.

Texas Officers Arrest Members of Local Communist Group At Anti-Trump Protest ⋆ US Herald

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.
That can't be right. According to my campaign ribbon, the Vietnam war started in 1960. It didn't end until 1970-something. Obama was only in office 8 years.

I don't think the US was a participant in that war for the whole time. We are talking about wars in which we are a major participant.
It said 1960 on my campaign ribbon and I know the war ended in 1970- whatever. That's a minimum of 10 years. Obama was only in office 8 years.

—Under Obama, the United States has been at war for 2,687 days. That's longer than under George W. Bush — or any other U.S. president, for that matter.
That can't be right. According to my campaign ribbon, the Vietnam war started in 1960. It didn't end until 1970-something. Obama was only in office 8 years.

I don't think the US was a participant in that war for the whole time. We are talking about wars in which we are a major participant.
It said 1960 on my campaign ribbon and I know the war ended in 1970- whatever. That's a minimum of 10 years. Obama was only in office 8 years.

Was the US a participant in the war for all that time?

Google it. It says that the Afghan war is the LONGEST WAR IN US HISTORY.

FACT.

An opinion is not the same as a vote.

Do you think his opinion matters? He's been a private citizen all his life (and still is.) Does that mean NOTHING he says deserves analysis?

Follow-up question: Do you have a fucking traumatic brain injury, you witless c*nt?

What they don't know....is that all those people who went to Drumpf rallies....they are in a big Selective Service database now. We go to war, they get draft notices....if they are too old, their closest living relative who is of age is drafted.

:clap:

What an idiot you must be.
No, seriously. People are talking....the best people. I'm just passing it along. It's bigly news.

Last edited:

Was the US a participant in the war for all that time?

Google it. It says that the Afghan war is the LONGEST WAR IN US HISTORY.

Look at numbers of soldiers dead under both presidents for Iraq and Afghanistan wars. Then get back to me.

Forum List

Back