Trump Will Get Us Into Another War....Thanks, Rednecks Everywhere

Don't take this wrong, you are a hero in my mind for serving in Vietnam and deserve any medal and ribbon that was awarded by the US or Vietnam. And, thank you for your service.
I'm no hero and I don't deserve your praise, but you're a very kind person for saying it. Thank you very much. I didn't know any of things that you uncovered. I'm getting a pretty good idea of the real story now. I think the Campaign Medal was probably a kind of hoax (thought up by the US government) to support the lie about the Vietnamese people requesting America's help. But after losing the war the medal has become an albatross around the neck. Like what would happen if one of the States were to secede from the Union? How would the US deal with there being 1 too many stars on the flag? Ooops!

California was talking about that as soon as Trump won, just like Texas was last year. We could always make Puerto Rica a state. LOL
Wow! Jesus! You are really reading my mind!!!!! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! If Hawaii were to become independent, the US would force Puerto Rico to become a new state just so the US could keep all 50 stars on the flag!
laughter.gif

California was talking about that as soon as Trump won, just like Texas was last year. We could always make Puerto Rica a state. LOL
California should do it. Literally all of America would support it. Conservatives would love to see that state and all of their idiot progressives leave America.

Wow! Jesus! You are really reading my mind!!!!! That's EXACTLY what I was thinking! If Hawaii were to become independent, the US would force Puerto Rico to become a new state just so the US could keep all 50 stars on the flag!
laughter.gif
Not a chance in hell. It would be far more likely that they would just split large state like Alaska or Texas in half.

Forum List

Back