Trump will eliminate the $19 trillion national debt “over a period of eight years”

yes of course I’ve seen the evolution of the democrat party. A decade ago they weren’t for gay marriage and now they are. Many other issues have evolved in healthcare and the environment and other areas, that’s how it works. But you’re way too dramatic about it. I mean just listen to yourself... you’re off your rocker

“Democrats are like terrorists where they are very patient people. Their constituents don't even know they are being conditioned. Many people believe Sander's would have won over Hillary if the Democrats didn't put the fix in for her”

So which one of my statements do you disagree with? Democrats are incremental. Baby steps, baby steps, but they have a grand goal in mind even if it takes years for them to achieve.

I remember as a child when they pushed for no smoking in movie theaters. That's all they wanted, movie theaters. Fast forward to today, you can't even smoke outside in some liberal cities. I remember in the mid 60's when my father built our house. He installed an incinerator. The Democrats started to cry about that because of pollution. It was outlawed and my father had to take it out. Fast forward to today and look at all the products we were forced to quit using, and we're paying for it unknowingly because the costs are hidden in our products many don't know about. I remember when they wanted gays out of the closet. That's all they wanted, just to let them out of the closet. Today not only are they getting married, it was forced on states by the Supreme Court. They even adopt children.

You see it took them decades to accomplish all this and more. Very patient people. They say they only want step A, but after a while, step A isn't good enough, so they proceed to step B, then step C. They wanted step G all along, but if they presented it at the time, the people would have totally rejected it. If you condition the people incrementally, they can be trained to eventually accept step G.
Yea of course they are incremental that’s how it works. That’s the nature of the ideology. That’s why we should be taking issues one at a time and not be partisan hacks that support everything a party pushes. Not smoking on airplanes and movie theaters is a good thing. That should be a dem policy that you’re happy was passed. There should be other issues in modern times that you can agree with as well

Yea of course they are incremental that’s how it works. That’s the nature of the ideology. That’s why we should be taking issues one at a time and not be partisan hacks that support everything a party pushes. Not smoking on airplanes and movie theaters is a good thing. That should be a dem policy that you’re happy was passed. There should be other issues in modern times that you can agree with as well

Obviously you missed the point which is the Democrat party is heading towards Communism, and their followers don't even know it. They'll just keep pushing inch by inch, and one day they'll be alerted they are now Communists, and because they've been conditioned to it inch by Inch, will just be willing to accept it.

Many years ago the Communists said they will take over the United States, but without one bullet being fired. They will takeover from within, and you are a witness to that today.

t9asibobsr361.jpg

Forum List

Back