Trump Will Be Impeached

The Ukraine thing, it’s one diplomats word against another… Plain and simple

Russia was the left's Benghazi.
Ukraine will be the lefts.. well idk but it will be up there too.
Partisanship does horrible things to people.
Only difference....Benghazi was completely manufactured bullshit....

the Russia thing ended up with felony convictions....

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Other than that, yea...both sides do it....if that makes you feel better

I have to as: Why is this acceptbile in any forum on The USMB?

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

th

Taylor's testimony was shredded by approx. 90 seconds of questioning. He held up about as long as all of the Democrats' false accusations, 2nd/3rd-hand accounts, and 'parodies' presented as evidence...

Bwuhahahahaha

and this Ukraine thing is ending up with felony convictions and a possible impeachment

Benghazi was all about Abandoning American soldiers by career politicians, Progressives have never given two shits about American soldiers... fact

By the way, by this time into the Watergate scandal -- Nixon still had lots of support from his base

We tend to want to think that Watergate was just this quick and easy thing -- when in reality, it took a long time before the public sentiment caught up to the political reality.....

Not to be impeached it doesn't.
To be removed... lol
And if the senate acquits trump... That will only help trump in the next election

I don't think an impeached president can win an election. We all know that if the senate doesn't convict him, it will be due to partisanship and not fact.
If they do not remove him it will only help him... America will just see it as another witchhunt

Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean he will be removed.
True, but if they do not impeach AND remove… It will be seen as a witchhunt

It will be seen as a partisan play by republicans. As more of the facts are shown to the public you will learn that. More and more Americans are beginning to support impeachment and removal.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

Bat shit crazy and nuttier than a fruit cake. Please commit yourself.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Taylor's testimony was shredded by approx. 90 seconds of questioning. He held up about as long as all of the Democrats' false accusations, 2nd/3rd-hand accounts, and 'parodies' presented as evidence...

Bwuhahahahaha
I am just glad that republicans are able to question witnesses -- because I could have sworn I heard you trumpers claiming that republicans were prevented from questioning the witnesses

Talk is cheap when your a politician playing politics on the Hill.
They can't even get their witnesses to cooperate and the ones they
do, it's 2-3-4 layers from the source. So go pound sand.

They need schiff to lie and choreograph how they want it to sound. :auiqs.jpg:

Take the VOTE
The vote will be taken when it's taken.
Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.

There was no quid pro quo except in the imaginations of libtards. We have definitive proof and statements to back it up!

Read Sondland's tweet to Taylor. That makes it finished, over, and done!

To be removed... lol
And if the senate acquits trump... That will only help trump in the next election

I don't think an impeached president can win an election. We all know that if the senate doesn't convict him, it will be due to partisanship and not fact.
If they do not remove him it will only help him... America will just see it as another witchhunt

It will be seen as a partisan play by republicans. As more of the facts are shown to the public you will learn that. More and more Americans are beginning to support impeachment and removal.
It will not go above 50%, it’s all about partisanship.
The whole Ukraine thing is one diplomats word against another. And the vast Majority of America does not follow politics.

Benghazi was all about Abandoning American soldiers by career politicians, Progressives have never given two shits about American soldiers... fact
The 250 investigations over 2 presidential terms found that didn't happen every single time. There are soldiers who are progressives.

Republicans held 9 different investigations and they all cleared Hillary.....

How many more did they have to have for you to feel that republicans give a shit??

And why are the same republicans involved in all of these investigations are the same ones you STILL wave your poms poms for ?? I guess you would be a cheerleader for anyone as long as they have an R by their name

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Where in the last paragraph, which appears to be a quote of Ambassador Taylor, is Biden or his son mentioned? I see Trump asking Zelemsky to investigate election interference and Burisma. Also, this appears to be heresay. In other words, Taylor didn’t hear Trump say this, he was told by another person this is what Trump said.

I’d say Trump stands a pretty good chance of getting impeached, perhaps 50/50 at this point, but the odds for being removed from office are less than 10%.

The whole Ukraine thing is one diplomats word against another. And the vast Majority of America does not follow politics.

One diplomat was the ambassador to the EU. Why was he involved with this at such a level?

The 250 investigations over 2 presidential terms found that didn't happen every single time. There are soldiers who are progressives.
career politicians have never given a shit about anybody but themselves, Because they are progressive. Progressive means progressively worse

Really? Who was convicted? I think your imagination is running away with you. The only convictions had nothing to do with the Russia hoax.

One diplomat was the ambassador to the EU. Why was he involved with this at such a level?
It’s still one diplomats word against another, progressives know this to be true that is why all these hearings are closed to the public. It’s just another nothing burger

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Bwuhahahahaha
I am just glad that republicans are able to question witnesses -- because I could have sworn I heard you trumpers claiming that republicans were prevented from questioning the witnesses

Who said it was Republicans asking the questions that shredded his testimony? You don't know, do you?

career politicians have never given a shit about anybody but themselves, Because they are progressive. Progressive means progressively worse
But the minute a career republican runs for president after the Trump era is over -- you would be waving your poms poms for him as long as he gives you your narcotic like fix for hatred and demonizing others -- that is the only thing needed to gain the support of a moron

Forum List

Back