Trump Will Be Impeached

The time has come for Trump.

Trump Will Be Impeached
Ambassador William Taylor’s testimony sealed the deal.
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

Ambassador William Taylor’s Testimony Ensured Trump’s Impeachment

Trump has a guest coming to visit
th

And he doesn't worry about invitations
Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

Not to be impeached it doesn't.
To be removed... lol
And if the senate acquits trump... That will only help trump in the next election

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

Remember when I said last week that October 17 was the worst day of the Trump presidency? Well, October 22 and has now come along to break the record. This is the day that, I think, has ensured Donald Trump’s impeachment. Not his removal. But impeachment will be bad enough.

Today’s key sentence: “Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance.”

It comes from the testimony of acting U.S. ambassador to the Ukraine William Taylor before House impeachment investigators, and it instantly makes all but impossible the task of anyone seeking to defend Trump against the charge that he held up American military aid to Ukraine to secure a political advantage in the 2020 election.

There were three defenses of Trump following the revelations of the “whistleblower” and the phone-call transcript of the conversation between the presidents of the United States and Ukraine. The first was that he is only interested in investigating corruption relating to the 2016 election. The second is that even though Trump himself said he wanted the Ukranian to do him a favor, there was no quid pro quo. The third is that the only thing Trump was trading for was a White House visit, which is no great shakes.

There’s no need to talk about the “whistleblower” and his findings any longer, and there’s no need for the whistleblower to be heard any further. We have a veteran U.S. diplomat on the record saying that a Trump intimate told him Trump was holding up Congressionally authorized and appropriated military aid to Ukraine because he wanted a public statement from the Zelensky government that it was investigating Joe Biden’s son.

Taylor said this of a September 1 phone call with Gordon Sondland, our ambassador to the European Union about the $275 million in U.S. security assistance to Ukraine as well as a possible meeting between Trump and Ukranian president Zelensky:

“Ambassador Sondland told me that President Trump had told him that he wants President Zelensky to state publicly that Ukraine will investigate Burisma and alleged Ukrainian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. Ambassador Sondland also told me that he now recognized that he had made a mistake by earlier telling the Ukrainian officials to whom he spoke that a White House meeting with President Zelenskyy was dependent on a public announcement of investigations—in fact, Ambassador Sondland said, ‘everything’ was dependent on such an announcement, including security assistance. He said that President Trump wanted President Zelenskyy ‘in a public box’ by making a public statement about ordering such investigations.”

th

so they're voting today? if they don't, you're a hag.
They will vote when they vote. Whether that makes me a hag in whatever mind you call yourself having, is on you.

Talk is cheap when your a politician playing politics on the Hill.
They can't even get their witnesses to cooperate and the ones they
do, it's 2-3-4 layers from the source. So go pound sand.

They need schiff to lie and choreograph how they want it to sound. :auiqs.jpg:

Take the VOTE
The vote will be taken when it's taken.
Yup, if at all, IM2

You will watch it be taken.
If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.
It’s one diplomats word against another… So it’s a nothing burger

Talk is cheap when your a politician playing politics on the Hill.
They can't even get their witnesses to cooperate and the ones they
do, it's 2-3-4 layers from the source. So go pound sand.

They need schiff to lie and choreograph how they want it to sound. :auiqs.jpg:

Take the VOTE
Yup, if at all, IM2

If they do, it will be a sham with how they changed the rules right before their witch hunt, IM2.
Like I said people aren't stupid and there are a lot of dems up for reelection in red states.
They will have to throw themselves under the bus for a sham....I wonder if they will do it?

So in hundreds of years the meaning of quid pro quo (something for something) has changed? Ok Mister rightie moderator.
I have no idea why you bring in that I'm a moderator. I wasn't posting in red, so I'm a poster just like you.
Having said that, quid pro quo has not been established and they can't even get their primary witnesses to establish that.
Everything is second third and forth handed information with schiff making up lies to establish what the dems want you
to believe. That has been established.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

il_570xN.1811688038_kzf2.jpg

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

In your dreams, soy boy. The link you provided is only an opinion piece.

Trump will be impeached. You guys only post opinions.
If you think about it, so are you IM2....only your opinion.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Well it Has to make it through the Senate, and if it does every single one of those Republicans will be primaried out... lol

To be removed... lol
And if the senate acquits trump... That will only help trump in the next election

I don't think an impeached president can win an election. We all know that if the senate doesn't convict him, it will be due to partisanship and not fact.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
There is no impeachment. And there will be none. But your thread is about to get impeached for wishing death upon The President of The United States.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

il_570xN.1811688038_kzf2.jpg

Watch out, the petrified forrest will report you.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

To be removed... lol

I don't think an impeached president can win an election. We all know that if the senate doesn't convict him, it will be due to partisanship and not fact.
It's a sham start to finish....period

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

To be removed... lol

If they do not remove him it will only help him... America will just see it as another witchhunt

Yup, if at all, IM2

I have no idea why you bring in that I'm a moderator. I wasn't posting in red, so I'm a poster just like you.
Having said that, quid pro quo has not been established and they can't even get their primary witnesses to establish that.
Everything is second third and forth handed information with schiff making up lies to establish what the dems want you
to believe. That has been established.

Doesn't matter what you're posting as list the rules that were changed.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

/----/ "Do me a favor"
Odd, I did a word search of the transcript and the only time "favor" comes up is about Crowdstrike. Why is that an impeachable offense?

Page 3 Unclassified09.2019.pdf
The President: I would like you to do us a favor though
"because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a
lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with
this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess
you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say
Ukraine has it.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

No. Impeachment is only done by congress. The senate convicts. When the evidence is shown to the American people, if the senate does not convict, they very well may be voted out of the majority.
There is no impeachment. And there will be none. But your thread is about to get impeached for wishing death upon The President of The United States.

Trump will be impeached and nothing in this thread indicates a desire to see Trump die.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

To be removed... lol

If they do not remove him it will only help him... America will just see it as another witchhunt

Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean he will be removed.

To be removed... lol

Impeachment doesn't necessarily mean he will be removed.
True, but if they do not impeach AND remove… It will be seen as a witchhunt

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

To be removed... lol

You Russian Assets put all your eggs in the Russia and Ukrainian basket, and it was poorly made like most things from Russia and Ukraine. The bottom has already fallen out because The President exposed you once again as liars when he released The Transcript.

Not only is he going to win Re-Election, but the backlash over the Witch Hunt - Fake Russian Collusion Hoax, is going to result in your Russian Owned Party losing seats and giving The President a Super Majority.

I expect Clapper, Brennan, McCabe, Comey, Strozk and Ohr all to be facing lengthy prison sentences by 2021, and Obama and Clinton being implicated in it all.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

To be removed... lol

It's a sham start to finish....period

It's legitimate. You will learn that the hard way.

Trump Will Be Impeached
October 22, 2019
by
John Podhoretz

th

Trump will be impeached and nothing in this thread indicates a desire to see Trump die.
Progressives absolutely want to see Trump die… Like no one else. Lol

Forum List

Back