Trump WH Doctor Says Don't Test For Virus

Of course not

It is all part of Trumps denial that a problem exists

Trump probably avoids blood tests like he avoids the scale.

inappropriate behavior removed

Gaetz was exposed to a coronavirus victim at CPAC in the green room. As was another Congressman who has had contact with Trump since.

Wisdom would dictate Trump be tested. If Trump gets Covid-19, the old morbidly obese fatass could die. The sooner he is tested, the better his chances of survival if he is infected.

Last edited by a moderator:
While Trump may have had a possibility of being exposed, he's not gonna get tested until he is sweating the way the Iraqi minister of health was. Why? Because if he gets tested, that is going to be admitting that there is possibly a large problem and it would go against his downplay narrative.

And, if he got tested, there would be a whole bunch of people wanting to get tested as well, and that would lead into another problem as we currently don't have enough tests.

And, even if you did get tested and were told you had it, it wouldn't do much good as there isn't any vaccine or set treatment regimen for it yet.

Gaetz was exposed to a coronavirus victim at CPAC in the green room. As was another Congressman who has had contact with Trump since.

Wisdom would dictate Trump be tested. If Trump gets Covid-19, the old morbidly obese fatass could die. The sooner he is tested, the better his chances of survival if he is infected.
I heard many that have died are hypertensive and on BP meds. Fat Donnie is also on BP meds.

I heard many that have died are hypertensive and on BP meds. Fat Donnie is also on BP meds.
Trump is taking statins.

Because Dear Leader is the fittest President in history...

Of course not

It is all part of Trumps denial that a problem exists
Trump said it on TV just a while ago that the WH doctor doesn't see a reason for testing. If it were me, I would demand to be tested.
The federal guidelines for testing include (1) symptoms and (2) exposure. Maybe you think that should change for him, where he's Numero Uno, but the doctor is probably going by the guidelines.

At the very least, Gaetz and Collins should be tested. They were exposed and then made physical contact with Trump.

If only Trump had rolled out some tests...

It's not the hypertensive stuff that gets them, nor is it the BP meds. People who are older don't take up oxygen as well as younger people, and that is the reason many of them are dying. They catch the virus, end up with flu symptoms that quickly turn into pneumonia and they end up drowning in their own fluids.

At the very least, Gaetz and Collins should be tested. They were exposed and then made physical contact with Trump.

If only Trump had rolled out some tests...
Gaetz and Meadows both are self-quarantined, too. Not sure about Collins. Maybe they are smarter than Trump.

Forum List

Back